Reviews for 2 Tasty Too

doylebaby
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

Re:Reviews for 2 Tasty Too

[Post New]by doylebaby on Jan 17, 12 1:58 PM
Despite changing the custom cursor to normal, I still have to click several times to either gather the dish to put in oven/blender/pan or to have the ingredients react to it.

Also I wish, when you can't find an ingredient, they would SHOW where it was, rather then providing it, because next time I still don't know where to find it. (Example: oregano and yoghurt.)

I don't like the flying cupcakes, for someone with poor eyesight it's terrible trying to click on the right one.

I also don't like the scene moving about when you move the cursor too fast, it makes me feel seasick.

The spelling and grammar mistakes are annoying, really this could have been picked up in the beta version?

The story line is a poor one, I'm glad that I can skip that at least.

The graphics are as wonderful as they were in the first one and the recipes look very nice.

Still thinking on this one...

[Post New]by cuttlemiss on Jan 17, 12 6:33 PM
Its a yummy game ...

more than just TM game.. and I agree to say that's not similar with the first one..
you have to enjoy that levelling and service all the customers till they're satisfy..

that's important to get the various receipes and well it can be practised by own..

I've finished to explore all the restaurants and feel the different atmosphere in that deluxe kitchen.. great experience and enjoy !

prepare your self to make it done and the bonuses is coming up to ur kitchen

spiritgamer
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by spiritgamer on Jan 18, 12 8:04 AM
Very clumsy syntax of the English language. Also slow moving and difficult to find by switching windows.

r31s3
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by r31s3 on Jan 18, 12 5:22 PM
After the long wait, 2 tasty finally came out . Nice game and the food really make me hungry every time I see it. The mini game is fun too

[Post New]by BMarley on Jan 18, 12 5:49 PM
I've played the first one and waited the sequel for a long time. And it's totally worth it, though they made few changes here and there but no doubt this game improve a lot in graphic, music and gameplay... (the foods definitely make me feel hungry! yum~)

Everything is well presented and creative (I like the sliding POV of the kitchen),
I'm gonna buy this game

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Jan 21, 12 10:38 AM
OK, after purchasing the game and playing it fully I can say this:
The game is nice, the graphics are great, I don't focus on the story and grammar, sorry and mostly it's a great cooking game and I love cooking games, the food looks yummy and some of the recopies seem very interesting.
BUT
as I said in the beginning, some changes were made from the first game that made this a less good game than the 1st TM wise.
In the first game, once you collected all products, all you had to do is click on the proper kitchen appliance. Here the entire thing got very clumsy for me, too awkward for my taste.
Also found the game less challenging in that way. So I'll have to say that as much as I enjoyed some features and not sorry for buying it, I don't find it as appealing to play again and again as I find the first 2 Tasty game.
I hope this is not taken as an insault as much as a constructive criticism from your clients and that Maximize games will consider making their next 2 Tasty adventure a bit more like the first game.
So I'll say the 1st game was wonderful and the 2nd for me was ok +
Thank you.

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Jan 21, 12 11:45 AM
efi24 wrote:OK, after purchasing the game and playing it fully I can say this:
The game is nice, the graphics are great, I don't focus on the story and grammar, sorry and mostly it's a great cooking game and I love cooking games, the food looks yummy and some of the recopies seem very interesting.
BUT
as I said in the beginning, some changes were made from the first game that made this a less good game than the 1st TM wise.
In the first game, once you collected all products, all you had to do is click on the proper kitchen appliance. Here the entire thing got very clumsy for me, too awkward for my taste.
Also found the game less challenging in that way. So I'll have to say that as much as I enjoyed some features and not sorry for buying it, I don't find it as appealing to play again and again as I find the first 2 Tasty game.
I hope this is not taken as an insault as much as a constructive criticism from your clients and that Maximize games will consider making their next 2 Tasty adventure a bit more like the first game.
So I'll say the 1st game was wonderful and the 2nd for me was ok +
Thank you.

P.S. just wanted to add that I like the panoramic add to the game and that having 2-3-4 rooms for each kitchen is part of what makes 2 Tasty so cool.

stefish75
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by stefish75 on Jan 21, 12 9:44 PM
i played and finished the game!
it was awesome!
took me about 6 hours+ to finish (and expert them), trust me, the level goal isn't enough to complete this game
the progressing of level really challenging , This sequel has a lot more variety and seemed to be more balanced, so many upgrade, features, bonuses, award, minigames, puzzle, panoramic graphics, story. libby, cole, mathieu, lynn.. ah..
I love them all..
its just.. the ending said "The End"
is that means that there will no "to be continued" story

anyway.. 5 stars from me!
I love 2 tasty and Libby

pinkorbit
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by pinkorbit on Jan 23, 12 6:18 AM
Too clicky like some have said; don't like the changing rooms back and forth. What really did it for me, though, was the horrible grammar/translation. It makes it hard to get involved in the game.

marg6043
Clownfish
Clownfish
582 Posts

[Post New]by marg6043 on Jan 28, 12 7:30 AM
Finally I finish the game going around the technical issues without upgrade, I truly enjoyed the game and the story line was so cute I could not quit until it was finished.

Level 26

[Post New]by ivywillow on Jan 28, 12 8:53 AM
I'm totally stuck here. There's a quinoa ingredient that should look like a white bowl with white spoon and quinoa in it that is nowhere to be found. I also can't find the disk that requires me to find 2 separate parts (the rectangular dish with the red sauce on the side).

Does anyone have any tips? I tried all of the object finding tools already. Thanks!

sea_maid
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by sea_maid on Mar 16, 12 9:49 AM
The sequel is more polished than the original. Much better graphics, and the game was more challenging as well (HOG/TM hybrid).

I'm currently replaying the game, trying to get more stars and awards. I love that they have those extra bits, as well as the cookbook (you can actually read the recipes once they're done in the game). Only thing you can't do is print them, but that's just something minimal.

The story graphics weren't that great, and IMO, somewhat extraneous to the game. You can just play the game, and it wouldn't affect your gameplay whether you know story or not.

[Post New]by robert00 on Apr 14, 12 9:04 AM
I have tried to play this game and I can not find the skillet. I love hidden object and time management games, but this one is really giving me a fit. I even clicked on the SOS button at it doesn't help me at all. Please anyone reading this post please let me know where the skillet is.

sharona88
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by sharona88 on Apr 24, 12 6:05 PM
Great mixture of HOG and TM.

I find that the final restaurant levels to be a bit full on since you are "serving" 3 courses to each guest, and the levels tend to drag out, but overall love the game and storyline.

As with 2 tasty, the transition between screens is a bit jerky, but this could just be my computer.

Overall great game, and good mixture of 2 genres of games.

LadyBlue0321
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by LadyBlue0321 on Jan 21, 13 6:01 PM
My own personal experience, is that this game is too nebulous. Ingredients are hard to find, too many steps to complete an order, game play is jerky. So many times, I felt like I was random clicking. And to add to the complications, click and slide to expand the kitchen.. Yep, not for me.

[Post New]by tomteboda on Apr 1, 13 9:47 PM
I love this game! I was a big fan of the first one, and I think they upped their game on the graphics and ingredients for the second. I really enjoy the story as it develops in the cutscenes, and while for some people it was a drag, it makes me smile.

It took me a little bit to get used to the different way this game uses the appliances, but now that I have the hang of it I understand why they did It this way. I really appreciate that there are far fewer glitches than the first installment.

I am on my fourth time through this game, from start to finish and its not getting old at al.

Go to: