bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:Post any Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jul 9, 12 1:23 PM
Hi Fishies,

Those of you who are playing this game on your iPad, please check out the help article below from some first things you can try to get things working:

iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch

If you try those and you're still having trouble, it's definitely best to get in touch with our Mobile Support team so they can troubleshoot with your directly.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket.

I hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Re:Post any Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by papa_wheelie on Jul 23, 12 4:30 PM
coyote_nv wrote:Unable to pick up the thistle in chapter six-anyone else have this problem?
I'm having this issue also. Any solution? I've played game twice with same results.

Edited on 07/23/2012 at 4:31:03 PM PST

[Post New]by delaneywalsh on Sep 5, 12 1:04 PM
I can't read the stuff that pops up in the black boxes giving me instructions when I point to objects... I uninstalled and reinstalled... still not working. I'm on a mac.

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Sep 5, 12 2:26 PM
papa_wheelie: If you're having trouble picking up items I would definitely try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. This won't lose your place in the game, but can help if the game isn't responding as it should.

However, if that doesn't resolve the issue, then I would get in contact with our Customer Support team. One of our reps will be able to take a closer look with you as to what is causing this. it will also help us better track any issues:

How to get in contact with Customer Support

delaneywalsh In this case I would take a look at our
Mac Game Errors
and see if any of those steps help clear this up. If you click the blue text it will take you right there. However, if the game is still giving you trouble after trying that, then I would get in contact with our Customer Support team as well using the link above.

I hope this helps!

bfgCimarron

[Post New]by jayc401 on Sep 7, 12 9:09 AM
My game froze on the driving game after starting the car in the last chapter. I can see the Strategy Guide, Hint, and Menu/Map buttons but I can't click on them. I also can no longer see the actual game. I would hate to have to start the whole game over since I'm already at the last chapter. HELP!

[Post New]by jayc401 on Sep 7, 12 9:15 AM
@bfgCimarron you say that uninstalling/reinstalling WON'T make you lose your progress, but it warns in the article you refer to that you do actually lose your progress. I'd like to know before I do it. Thanks!

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Sep 11, 12 3:49 PM
Hi jayc401,

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game game just now after playing for a bit and my save data remained. That being said, if your game is freezing there could be something else going on and I would definitely get in contact with our Customer Support Team who will the tools and resources to better find out what is going on:

In the meantime, I would check out this help article here as well and see if any of these troubleshooting steps help clear things up:

I hope this helps!

bfgCimarron

Edited on 09/11/2012 at 3:52:09 PM PST

[Post New]by macphile on Oct 3, 12 7:49 PM
Just FYI, I am also unable to pick up the flint. iPad 2, iOS 6. I closed the app and restarted the iPad. I've not reinstalled the game, but I'm not sure I have the heart to go through all that again.

bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Feb 28, 13 3:02 AM
Hi Fishies,

I just wanted to let you know that a new PC built is available for the game. You can check all the details over here.

If you continue to experience issues after installing the new version, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team.

Thanks!

bfgTokoro

anges35
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by anges35 on Jun 7, 13 3:02 PM
iPad version:
I played Chapter 1 with no problem. Then got message to unlock, did so, then got a "Please Wait" message that seemed active but didn't resolve.

I deleted the game but don't have receipt number yet so don't know if payment went through.

Please, could one of the mods check and see what my status is? I don't want to download again until I know if I've been charged.

Thank you.

[Post New]by ceZz09 on Sep 20, 13 7:38 PM
faeryfly wrote:I'm trying to put the charged battery in the wind generator and it keeps telling me i can't use the item??

Go to: