bpurdum2
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

Re:Post any Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by bpurdum2 on Feb 5, 12 10:13 PM
I guess this might be a problem. I was supposed to receive the blue prints to the radio tower after installing a new fan but did not get the blue prints. I checked the guide and I did not see any place to use them so I hope I can finish the game without them. I am in chapter 5 i believe and DO NOT WANT TO START OVER!!!

bpurdum2
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

Re:Post any Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by bpurdum2 on Feb 5, 12 10:33 PM
_TheBagLady wrote:I'm stuck at the wardrobe with the gem hourglass and spider. not able to move the spiders legs or anything. Curser does change to hand at some legs but followed guide hint and still nothing. Help....cant move on!

Have you tried placing your cursor over a leg until the cursor changes to a hand and then clicking once. Sometimes you have to move the cursor very slowly around the leg. This is what worked for me.

Edited on 02/05/2012 at 10:35:27 PM PST

bpurdum2
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by bpurdum2 on Feb 5, 12 10:44 PM
bpurdum2 wrote:I guess this might be a problem. I was supposed to receive the blue prints to the radio tower after installing a new fan but did not get the blue prints. I checked the guide and I did not see any place to use them so I hope I can finish the game without them. I am in chapter 5 i believe and DO NOT WANT TO START OVER!!!

Just went back into the game and opened the journal to see what it would say about the blue prints. The prints went into the journal instead of the inventory. Aye yi yi.

vals2010
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by vals2010 on Feb 6, 12 1:35 PM
HELP! Have played the demo without any problems, but having downloaded the full version today, there seems to be some problems. Firstly, after picking up the masks in the nursery, there should be a HOS which gives me a drawer handle so that I can get the last spider pin. There is no HOS and I have come out of the game and gone back in but still no HOS - can't continue without last spider pin.
Also, it won't allow me to put the tapes into the recorder (again, had no problem with this during the demo).
What gives BFG??

Edited on 02/17/2012 at 11:40:04 AM PST

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Feb 17, 12 11:39 AM
Hi fishies,

As reported in here as well as another thread, it sounds like a few of you are experiencing the same troubles getting stuck in the dungeon room.

If you haven't already, you might want to try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that helps.

Creating a new player profile has sometimes helped with issues like this, but please keep in mind that doing this will require you to start over from the beginning.

If that doesn't help either, or if you don't want to lose your progress, please run a Dr. Felix report and then send that over to our Tech Support team. The more information that we can gather about the types of systems that are being affected by this issue, the better the chances will be of us being able to fix it.

Thank you all for your patience, and if there are any updates on this issue, we'll be sure to let you know.

Thanks!

-bfgHondo

bluesinew
Minnow
Minnow
231 Posts

error message

[Post New]by bluesinew on Feb 19, 12 6:54 AM
During the demo I got an error message when I clicked the hint button. I uninstalled it immediately. Too many games available out there to waste time on an unknown error messages. I am just glad it happened during the demo.

sherstar
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by sherstar on Feb 28, 12 7:25 PM
I also got stuck in dungeon - tried reinstalling etc - didn't help - started game over with new profile and got past it - go figure? - must be something in code that you have to follow a certain logical pattern - but what is it I don't know - only BFG coders must know - great game and wanted it to work - sorry I couldn't be more help except to say it is probably not a hardware problem- but BFG programming - so I don't think Dr Felix can help with this one.

[Post New]by BethAvina on Mar 2, 12 4:56 PM
I collected items in my inventory some items in my inventory (the Fuse for example) I closed out of the game for the night and know they are not in my inventory and they are not where I originally found them. Has anyone else had this problem?

[Post New]by donnaburke on Mar 3, 12 9:10 PM
orangista wrote:I'm in the room with the levatating golden coffin. I put the demon heart into the skelaton's chest, but it won't let go of the seal in its mouth. Is this a technical problem or is there another step I have to complete?

(asterisks cleaned up by Moderator )

[Post New]by donnaburke on Mar 3, 12 9:11 PM
orangista wrote:I'm in the room with the levatating golden coffin. I put the demon heart into the skelaton's chest, but it won't let go of the seal in its mouth. Is this a technical problem or is there another step I have to complete?

(asterisks cleaned up by Moderator )

you have to put the hourglass in his hand.

[Post New]by donnaburke on Mar 3, 12 9:16 PM
If you are stuck in the dungeon and cannot go back, go forward and use the plunger on the dirty water to receive the wooden crank. Go back and use it on the board on the right side of your screen to receive twine. Use the twine to bind the stick to the rock. Go forward and bust through the mirror to get out.

serenity7x
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by serenity7x on Mar 9, 12 6:45 PM
HELP!!! i am all the way at the end where you put the blood vial on that picture in the demotorium ? and then it turns into a game? well....the blood vial has vanished from my inventory....i had a point in time yesterday when all the pictures in my inventory,vanished, but if i put the cursor over them, it told you what they were, and you could pick it up even though you couldnt see it? that was weird. then i turned the game off, and when i came back later the inventory pics were ok...i never thought to check if they were all there. and, well, the blood vial is gone. oh, and i did turn the game off and back on again like yesterday.

what do i do? do i have to start the game all over? did anyone else have a problem with this glitch? you know the inventory disappearing?

PLEEEEEEEZE help...i really dont want to start all over again, and this is a really good game. i am so disappointed.

thanks in advance for your help.
serenity7x

[Post New]by Chuluota on Mar 10, 12 1:14 PM
Am in the HOS trying to dip the rose into the urn
but the urn disappered when I clicked on the book.
How can I get the urn to come back to color the rose?
Page 42 1n the guide.

TBat55
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by TBat55 on Apr 21, 12 5:57 PM
Well into the game, then received "corrupted profile" and had to start all over again. Grrr!

Then my PC froze - rebooted. GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

I have the latest drivers and software updates. Bad game programming.

Uninstalled - waste of time and money.

[Post New]by eeberman on Jun 15, 12 11:35 AM
There appears to be a glitch in the radio tower mini-game -- I've connected all the wires properly, but the left-hand light just won't light up! I've checked my work against the screenshot and everything looks the same. Skipped the puzzle to move on with the game, but I felt I'd solved it correctly and disliked having to skip it.

tyyllls
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by tyyllls on Dec 11, 12 8:22 PM
I too am stuck in the dungeon with no way to leave and the hint saying there is nothing to do here...the game worked fine up to now.

Mom138
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Mom138 on Aug 18, 13 3:25 PM
Hello. I love the big fish games and have bought several but I am really frustrated with this game. I am playing the version for an iPad and can't get the wardrobe spider to move its legs at all, nor can I get the shark to open its mouth in the nursery ( for that matter there are no sparkles there either for the HOS. ( that is what the guide book said to do). I have reinstalled and changed players as well with no avail. I am tempted to ask for my $ 6.99 back

Please help!
Thank you.

rmsl
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by rmsl on Jan 22, 14 9:43 AM
my game keeps getting stuck on the family tree picture game. The pictures automatically go into the wrong place and will not move when tapped on. The skip logo does not come up either so I'm stuck. Appreciate any help. Robyn

[Post New]by evie1963 on Feb 24, 14 11:04 PM
I posted this in the general forum but realised it is probably a technical issue.
I have placed the 2 springs in the clock puzzle but it still behaves like I never placed the springs at all. Everytime I touch it I get the same msg about how many mechanisms it has and I wonder how it works. Really frustrated that I can't proceed without doing this. Any help p

[Post New]by evie1963 on Feb 25, 14 3:56 PM
Not a technical issue. U need to find code document as well.

Go to: