Laflamme
Stingray
Stingray
4,512 Posts

Re:Reviews for Bedtime Stories: The Lost Dreams

[Post New]by Laflamme on Mar 20, 12 1:51 PM
Review based upon the completion (finally!) of the game.

Well, the premise sounds tempting. Your family is unhappy, so through their dreams you are able to "fix them" and make them realise their dreams.

The Good:

+ story
+ graphics and animation

The Neutral:

o short game
o mostly easy minigames and HO scenes

The Very(!) Bad:

- small items
- help function not always helpful
- misnamed hidden objects ("roulette" for tape measure, potatoes when there is only one to find, the clue "can" for multiple depicted cans etc.)
- had to start over twice due to technical issues, so it's hit and miss if it will run for you

Bottom Line: The game has an interesting premise, and provides light-hearted fun... if you don't get stuck. Which is very likely, and I am not just speaking of tech issues. No recommendation in good conscience.

[Post New]by MollyLlama on Apr 10, 12 5:34 PM
It would be an amusing little game if it didn't freeze up and shutdown so much. I've tried reinstalling but the same thing happens. This is a rare moment where the game quality (and I'm not substituting product quality for my personal interest, I really do mean just the functionality of the download) BFG offers faulters a bit.

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Jun 13, 12 7:44 AM
this game is a buy for us. -------doug & lisa

Apadenska
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by Apadenska on Feb 25, 13 4:54 PM
To me, the title says it all! It is a relaxing game, but the storyline appears to be directed at a young audience or at least someone who is not looking for a complex game. Thanks for a lap around the pool.

[Post New]by tayfisher on Jul 20, 13 7:43 PM
Very disappointed with this game!! After the first chapter it kept freezing up and I had to go out of the game and return to find that none of my progress was saved. At the second chapter the game froze up completely and I was no longer able to get it to work at all. Very disappointed that I paid for a game that I cannot even play!!!

Go to: