kiminee
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Re:Welcome to Wild West Quest 2 forum

[Post New]by kiminee on Mar 2, 09 8:59 AM
cbulldogs wrote:I also lost the hints but then they came back in chapter 39 but then when you go on in like chapter 41 where you have to find the differences with the man holding the gun I got down to what I thought was 1 more to find and I used the hint then it still told me I had one and we you use the hint it showed the difference was on the his right hand but it is not letting me get it. I am not sure if I am not seeing it or if the game is messing up again. Could someone tell me if they are having the same problem or is it just me or my game.

Thank you
Colleen

I was stuck here forever, and my hints aren't working, so thanks for pointing me in the right direction! Finally saw that his cuff is a different color, one is white and the other pale gray.

[Post New]by SherryHolt on Mar 3, 09 12:36 PM
FYI - all of the 'stuff' tech support put out about the problems being video drivers...is a load of dog poo. I downloaded a more recent version from Shockwave and it worked just fine.

I never lost my hints and everything was found within the screen (not off-screen).

BF has a bad habit of blaming poor, sloppy coding on video drivers...most of the time it just ain't so!!

Edited on 03/03/2009 at 12:38:22 PM PST

[Post New]by margharita on Jul 6, 09 9:53 AM
Well i'm adding myself to this problem. No hints and I've collected 25 badges. I am having a problem finding the difference on Miss Strawberry. I am on my last one to find and I can't find it and my hints don't work. I am stuck and want to play and can't. Is there anyone out there that will be helping us with this problem? I don't see anyone getting back to any of yous. I too would like a credit to my account.

iou001
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by iou001 on Aug 21, 09 12:39 AM
I'm having a problem with chapter 48. I find all of the items but the last one and its no where to be found. I've used hint after hint and it wont show me where the item is. When my hubby got to chapter 48 he needed the sombrero. It was right in the front but it would'nt disapear when he clicked on it. Anyway... we're both stuck on chapter 48. Can anyone help me out with this? Thank you for reading this. iou

Edited on 08/21/2009 at 12:47:57 AM PST

Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

[Post New]by Poutoule on Jun 5, 10 7:35 AM
iou001 wrote:I'm having a problem with chapter 48. I find all of the items but the last one and its no where to be found. I've used hint after hint and it wont show me where the item is. When my hubby got to chapter 48 he needed the sombrero. It was right in the front but it would'nt disapear when he clicked on it. Anyway... we're both stuck on chapter 48. Can anyone help me out with this? Thank you for reading this. iou
Stupid game so don't bother !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by TexasGamer on Sep 29, 10 6:26 PM
This was by far one of the worst games I've played. I don't recommend it to anyone. Boring same old stuff. I'd ask for my money back on this one!!!

strehl
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by strehl on Mar 31, 11 2:44 PM
I am stuck in finding the gold nuggets and the hint button is not working I need to find 2 gold nuggets

[Post New]by peedeeleavitt on Apr 12, 12 2:14 AM
DebL wrote:I am disappointed with this game and the hints not working!
I would like a game credit on this game or a version that works.

[Post New]by peedeeleavitt on Apr 12, 12 2:17 AM
I'm having a problem with the hints in the dining room.with the location of all the silverware. I have reinstalled the level but the hints are no where to be found. I can't get out of this level and have no idea how to obtain more hints or what happened to the hints I had. If I have no way to gain additional hints and am stuck on the level for the game, then it's no fun and I would also request a refund for this game.

[Post New]by biasars on Feb 23, 13 5:14 PM
Anyone knows who made this game music's
How can i found it?

[Post New]by cas72956 on Aug 16, 14 3:56 PM
I am also on page 48 in the journal, my last item to find looks like the outline of a sombrero. When I click on the hint you can hear it "somewhere", it looks like far left side about 3/4 of the way up. I had to use the hint 4 times & I finally saw it in this area but he sombrero is no where to be seen, it is out of the picture. This is very frustrating!

[Post New]by lstrueb on Dec 9, 14 10:32 AM
I am getting the same problems. Error 1400, etc. Has anyone figured this out yet?

Go to: