nikma
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

Re:Reviews for Maestro: Notes of Life

[Post New]by nikma on Mar 4, 12 7:04 AM
bel gioco ,come il precedente della serie,molto bella la grafica ,forse troppo lungo il tempo per la ricarica degli aiuti,ma comunque interessante e coinvolgente...consiglio per l'acquisto....mi sono divertita...

[Post New]by ManatiPuertoRico on Mar 12, 12 6:49 PM
Just finished the demo and can't wait for my next game credit to get it. Did finish the prequel to this game and fell in love with it. This one starts where the other one ended, you don't see that happenign very often. The graphics are great, the music is inspiring and love the voice over. Can't seem to get rid of those spirits. Story line is very interesting and easy to follow. If you have palyed the previous game this one is a MUST have. !

boobailey
Guppy
Guppy
187 Posts

[Post New]by boobailey on Mar 13, 12 8:44 AM
This was the second Maestro game and I liked it as much as I did the first game. I hope there is a third game. The graphic's are great. The puzzles are fun and there are many HOS to play. Great fun!!!

[Post New]by leahben on May 30, 12 4:50 PM
I liked the game very much. A nice sequel. I bought the full version. Did not have any technical problems. Some of the puzzles were a bit challenaging....which I liked.

77Emma77
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by 77Emma77 on Jun 12, 12 2:11 PM
my review will be short: i do not know why, but i think i enjoyed the previous maestro game more than this one. maybe there were more animations in the previous one, more thrill, more chat with that ugly eva or other characters, i to not remember exactly what made it more interesting than this one.... i would call this game a game of medallions. there were so many of them to be found and placed somewhere.

arrington1
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by arrington1 on Jun 7, 13 1:31 PM
I use to love these games, but now they have too many HO's in them. About the time u get into the game here comes another one.

auds7466
Clownfish
Clownfish
652 Posts

[Post New]by auds7466 on Nov 3, 13 5:22 AM
enjoyed this game although the hints were slow to load and the hos were sometimes quite dark. i enjoyed the mini games very challenging indeed. overall i have to well done big fish

Go to: