burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Re:Comments for Ghost Towns: The Cats Of Ulthar Collector's Edition

[Post New]by burf90 on Feb 15, 12 6:49 PM
Penny1942 wrote:Some programmer on this game has a hilarious macabre sense of humor. Has anyone noticed the extremely subtle tombstones in the cemetery (after you go out the bathroom window). Check it out, I don't want to spoil it for everyone.

I wish I had noticed. I know I tried to look at them, but couldn't read any of them. I've already finished the game and can't see anything in the pictures in the SG, so I guess it'll have to wait until I play again someday. Oh, well.

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Feb 17, 12 4:45 PM
Interesting game. All of the actions were logical which is unusual for games these days. Wore out at least 4 pairs of sneakers running around. I really enjoyed the game, but I don't feel it is worth the CE price. Actually I have yet to find a CE game worth the price

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Feb 17, 12 9:16 PM
Old_Man_River wrote:Interesting game. All of the actions were logical which is unusual for games these days. Wore out at least 4 pairs of sneakers running around. I really enjoyed the game, but I don't feel it is worth the CE price. Actually I have yet to find a CE game worth the price

Have you tried The Keepers: Lost Progeny CE? If any game I've played is worth the CE price, it's that one. Check the reviews on BFG's forum for the game.

Go to: