Re:Post any The Surprising Adventures of Munchausen technical issues here only

[Post New]by granx6 on Apr 26, 12 9:43 PM
why o why does my inventory always disappear. i have restarted the game 4 times and get to the bridge and hey presto no inventory cant proceed.
tell me what to do.

[Post New]by granx6 on Apr 26, 12 9:43 PM
why o why does my inventory always disappear. i have restarted the game 4 times and get to the bridge and hey presto no inventory cant proceed.
tell me what to do.

_Les
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

Disappearing inventory

[Post New]by _Les on May 15, 12 8:29 AM
I have had multiple cases of disappearing inventory. I have seen no response from b/f on this issue.

_Les
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

Disappearing inventory

[Post New]by _Les on May 15, 12 8:30 AM
I have had multiple cases of disappearing inventory. I have seen no response from b/f on this issue.

_Les
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

Disappearing inventory

[Post New]by _Les on May 17, 12 6:55 PM
I reported the inventory problem to b/f. Since I have Windows 8, they refused to support the application on my computer. I pointed out that the inventory problem was widespread. The answer I got was that only 1% has the problem. How many of you have reported the problem directly to b/f support?

[Post New]by susieocp on Aug 21, 12 2:52 PM
I lost the gunpowder all all other inventory items have disappeared in all locations. What do I do now? I see that this is a repeated problem. Any other recourse than to reinstall and start from the beginning?
What a bummer.
I've had to dump out of several Big Fish Games of late that have frozen or failed in some way, including Pure Hidden, which I was really enjoying. No matter what I do I'm unable to go forward in either Munchausen or Pure Hidden games. I'm getting very frustrated. Is there a better game website out there?

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Feb 26, 13 12:31 AM
Had to add my two cents worth...I was really loving this game. After playing two times without problems, the third time I went in to play the game got to the loading page and no further. I uninstalled and reinstalled without success. I see that others are having that problem and others also that I hadn't encountered as yet. I contacted CHAT today and requested a refund, which was given. I don't find the Moderators' answers to be sufficient, in fact I think they are sort of dodgey. The easy answer seems to be.."your system might need updating." So, is it always our fault? I still would like a answer to the question asked by many...Who tests these games and why aren't the problems caught? Please, moderators, address our questions!! This the second time in a week a game that I had purchased, has had technical problems after playing alright initially. I'm getting a little disillusioned with BF.

Edited on 02/26/2013 at 12:36:14 AM PST

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Feb 26, 13 2:53 AM
Hi dollyflower,

I really do understand where you are coming from and I am sorry that tech issues have caused you so much frustration, I know I would feel the same way in your situation.

I just wanted to let you know, the Moderation Team are very limited as to the type of technical support we can offer on the Forums. I am sorry if we seem to be repeating ourselves at times but we would have to have a look at your set up to be more in depth with our advice and to provide responsible suggestions.

In terms of games testing, the games pass through a pretty rigorous QA team but it is hard to predict with 100% accuracy how a game will play on a given set up. I will be sure to pass this feedback you have offered along for consideration though because we also want you to be able to play your games easily with no need for adjustments.

And if there are any games with outstanding issues with any other games, please do contact us so we can provide advice for each, or at the very least, ensure that you are not left with game(s) you cannot enjoy.

Thank you,

bfgBaikal

Edited on 02/26/2013 at 4:16:27 PM PST

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Feb 26, 13 11:41 AM
Thank you for your reply, bfgBaikal. I was pretty frustrated when I posted and was blowing off steam. I appreciate the info and I realize that you guys have a tough time too. Thanks again. I will soldier on!

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Feb 27, 13 3:39 AM
No worries dollyflower - thank you for being so understanding!

Swim strong!

bfgBaikal

SirensKiss
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by SirensKiss on Mar 20, 13 9:17 AM
hydrogibbon wrote:
pjs22763 wrote:Can not enter the tavern, and I had the epaulettes. Can not finish game!

I have the same problem. My epaulettes disappeared and I can't finish the game. Help tells me to look for more items in another scene. When I go back it tells me to use more items in the scene but I don't have a clue what to do. When I look at the walkthrough I have exactly the same inventory I'm supposed to have when I enter the tavern but it won't let me in.

I had the exact same problem too, which is VERY annoying as I was enjoying the game up until this point!

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Mar 20, 13 12:30 PM
Hi SirensKiss and welcome to the Pond!

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with this game too!

If you haven't already done so please get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can take a look at what's going on and work with you directly to get everything resolved.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by carlb5193 on Jun 1, 14 2:32 AM
HI. I downloaded the 1 hour test prior to purchase of the Munchausen game. I get a message telling me Munchausen needs resolution 1024 x 768 or higher. I use an HP Pavillion all in one 23" screen, with resolution of 1920 x 1080. This is the first game asking to reduce or even change the screen resolution. Can you make any suggestions?. Cheers. Carlb5193

Go to: