HELP FOR ROBINSON CARUSO

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:HELP FOR ROBINSON CARUSO

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 9, 09 3:06 PM
isabellac wrote:I can't get pass the swing skeleton where is the 3rd nut i got the ladder and used all my hints trying to find the 3rd one how do you finish that game? thanks

I have tried to find the best place to click on the skeleton to get it to swing the most. I experimented with several places. It seems to me that if you click on one shoulder then the other and alternate back and forth between clicking on the shoulders, that works the best. It works best if you follow the shoulders and click when they are at the far point of the outward swing. Then move the cursor and click at the far point of the other shoulders outward swing. You should be able to see the nut behind the hat after several swings. It is a regular brown nut that you can eat. And since you are swinging the shoulders, the nut will be easier to grab. Good luck!

[Post New]by isabellac on Dec 13, 09 3:10 PM
Thanks that worked the next is i did everything solved the skeleton puzzle find the differances but, i can't find the key in the treasure

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 13, 09 3:20 PM
If you can give more information about what chapter you are in and what scene you are in it will be easier for someone to help.

Go to: