Welcome to Adventures of Robinson Crusoe forum

[Post New]by glenwillie on Jan 26, 09 9:14 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Adventures of Robinson Crusoe forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Adventures of Robinson Crusoe players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

This is my first time in the forum.

I am stuck at the "swinging body" and can't figure out how to find the missing man and the nut.

Would really appreciate some help with this one.

Thanks

Re:Welcome to Adventures of Robinson Crusoe forum

[Post New]by deannaturley on Jan 26, 09 10:13 PM
Had the same problem with the swinging body--pass over the skeleton and you should see a hand appear click toward the middle of the belt and it will begin to swing. You will be the mushroom (behind the belt area) and nut (up behind the hat). Good Luck!

[Post New]by littlegem24 on Jan 27, 09 1:17 AM
AWillowsBreeze wrote:I bought and downloaded this game, as I enjoy hidden objects games. But I can't get this game to open. It starts to open goes to a minimized black screen then freezes. Have uninstalled and reinstalled several times. Is anyone else having problems with the game?

Willow

I'm having the same problem, I have contact customer services and they have said "We've been in contact with the game's developer, and we should have a new version up soon which will fix this startup problem. Please check the forums for announcements about the release". Although I am not happy that I am down to 34 minutes of gameplay and I haven't even played it...............

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 27, 09 1:31 AM
glenwillie wrote:This is my first time in the forum.
I am stuck at the "swinging body" and can't figure out how to find the missing man and the nut. Would really appreciate some help with this one.Thanks
Swing the skeleton by clicking on it over and over. The nut is at the top behind his hat. The thing to find behind the swinging skeletons body can be a ladder, a mushroom or a hiding man. That item changes as you play different games. This is a clever game.

[Post New]by unleudoilei on Jan 27, 09 3:18 AM
Good job i played 6 hours and i got a big pleasure

thx u !

whatnext
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by whatnext on Jan 27, 09 8:37 AM
gjnashif wrote:If you play all the levels and do not skip any puzzles in relaxed mode it should take about 4-5 hours. Most people finish these games earlier because they use too many hints and skip puzzles, I try and use no hints at all unless I have too, and I skip no puzzles.

The puzzles here can be a real challenge, but not impossible, there was one with pipes and a flower bed, which took me 45 minutes to do, it was great fun, but I did figure it out. I did not realize I had such great patience. Take your time, don't be in such a rush to finish the game. These games are like fine wines, you need to savor it slowly to really enjoy the taste.

I am not sure how many levels, but I think there are six chapters with 6 levels to each one.... I just started the Chapter where he meets Friday, not sure which one that is but I think it is 3. By the way the story holds true to the book. And the hand drawn cut scenes are gorgeous.... at least that is one man's opinion.

whatnext
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by whatnext on Jan 27, 09 8:40 AM
Thanks, I needed that....the part about fine wine. I rush through the games hurrying to say I finished and then get impatient when I get slowed down. You are right.....slow down and enjoy! Sometimes we all need to be told that!
Thanks again!

[Post New]by dancingranni2007 on Jan 27, 09 11:43 AM
I just downloaded this game and it told me my trial expired. What do I do now? So disappointed. dancingranni

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jan 27, 09 11:51 AM
Did you possibly participate in the beta test back in December?

If you have never played Robinson Crusoe before and nobody else has done so on that particular computer, then email customer support and explain.

[Post New]by dancingranni2007 on Jan 27, 09 12:11 PM
No I have never played this game. I e-mailed support on Sat and heard nothing. What is the e-mail address? Thx so much DG

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jan 27, 09 12:24 PM
It can take several days for customer support to respond. You email them by using the form you find when you click the "We're here to help" green envelope in the lower right corner of this page, then the green envelope in the same spot on the next page you are sent to.

edit: or you can take our word for it, and buy the game. the only people who have complained are those who play games as fast as possible and don't ever play a game a second time. If you don't skip the minigames, and try not to use hints, it takes 4-5 hours.

Edited on 01/27/2009 at 12:25:31 PM PST

[Post New]by dancingranni2007 on Jan 27, 09 12:30 PM
Your the best thanks so much, I am new to the forum however have been a BF game member for a yr now. Thx again

Levendig
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by Levendig on Jan 27, 09 1:14 PM
To everyone with the black screen troubles.... Thanks to the info on Gamezebo site, mentionning fixed the game....
Uninstall and re-install the game and... it works!! Thanks everything's okay now!!!

[Post New]by glenwillie on Jan 27, 09 10:14 PM
deannaturley wrote:Had the same problem with the swinging body--pass over the skeleton and you should see a hand appear click toward the middle of the belt and it will begin to swing. You will be the mushroom (behind the belt area) and nut (up behind the hat). Good Luck!

[Post New]by glenwillie on Jan 27, 09 10:21 PM
deannaturley wrote:Had the same problem with the swinging body--pass over the skeleton and you should see a hand appear click toward the middle of the belt and it will begin to swing. You will be the mushroom (behind the belt area) and nut (up behind the hat). Good Luck!

Thanks very much for your help. I had that body swinging but not enough. I am enjoying this game!!

[Post New]by glenwillie on Jan 27, 09 10:23 PM
LizzieK wrote:
glenwillie wrote:This is my first time in the forum.
I am stuck at the "swinging body" and can't figure out how to find the missing man and the nut. Would really appreciate some help with this one.Thanks
Swing the skeleton by clicking on it over and over. The nut is at the top behind his hat. The thing to find behind the swinging skeletons body can be a ladder, a mushroom or a hiding man. That item changes as you play different games. This is a clever game.

Thanks for your help. Once I got the skeleton really swinging I could see the objects I needed - Thanks again.

How many levels are there?

[Post New]by AnnieC on Jan 28, 09 12:32 PM
How many levels are there? I've read some comments that the game is too short. I've already purchased one game this week that was over way too soon. In this one, the boat seems to be half built already and I havn't come to the end of my trial hour yet???!!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 28, 09 2:27 PM
There are 6 chapters in the game. Each chapter has several parts.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jan 28, 09 5:21 PM
If you don't skip any of the minigames, and don't use too many hints, the game takes about 4 hours to play the first time through. It has good replay value too IMO. If you are trying to play as fast as possible, and skipping any minigame that you can't solve immediately, and using a lot of hints, you can finish in less than 2 hours.

[Post New]by camden70 on Jan 29, 09 10:46 AM
I've reached the Fool Thief path, found the piece of paper and the coal. But when I put the coal on the paper, nothing happens. Can't get past this level. Help!

Go to: