Re:Welcome to All My Gods forum

[Post New]by wa1wallace on Jun 16, 12 3:36 PM
You have to pay Hera and Mars off, but if you pay them too early, they won't remember. Timing is everything with these two. The damage that they do is minimal. They are weak gods.

[Post New]by wa1wallace on Jun 16, 12 3:38 PM
I once found a soldier behind a column of one of my shrines. Move the mouse over your shrines to get it to momentarily disappear.

probaby221
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by probaby221 on Jun 21, 12 3:07 PM
does anyone know where to build the port..and i can't get my stones past 170

kdorian
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by kdorian on Jul 3, 12 8:30 PM
probaby221 wrote:does anyone know where to build the port

The port goes in a specific spot, it's revealed when one of the last (maybe the very last) obelisk is activated.

probaby221 wrote:and i can't get my stones past 170

Build more barns, and don't forget to upgrade them.

[Post New]by mystery1game on Jul 18, 12 11:04 AM
I tried the free trial of the game and I enjoyed it, but I don't know if it's worth the money to buy it. Is it?

[Post New]by Pariell1956 on Aug 5, 12 5:20 PM
ok it took my about 12 hours but i beat this game in one day ...kinda....the only problem I have is it my workers say I have to "collect 20190 resources" but try as I might I can't whats wrong? I have 5 barns and 5 banks, everything I can add to make room is maxed now what?

[Post New]by imp100 on Jan 26, 13 2:35 PM
I can't seem to be able to build my Temple No land shows up available

[Post New]by Casey1995 on Mar 2, 13 12:58 PM
I need to know how to get "boards". Can anyone help me?????

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on Mar 5, 13 3:02 PM
Casey1995 wrote:I need to know how to get "boards". Can anyone help me?????

Boards are created by a building you get once you study the skill for it. Same as you have to have cows before you can do cheese. So you need to build schools, store up those knowledge points, and study everything as soon as you have enough points. For some areas of study you also have to have reached a certain level of culture, which you do by both studying and completing the quests. Good luck!

[Post New]by darlinbarb on Mar 10, 13 6:26 AM
I must be one of the most stupid people out there. How do I get more Science points. I need to study agriculture (dah)... I need 10 science points. Everything I click on to update, says need to study agriculture. I go into study, and I click over each, since the study button is gone.... I love these little games...

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on Mar 10, 13 7:26 AM
Build more schools. Schools are like barns for storing knowledge points

[Post New]by darlinbarb on Mar 10, 13 7:34 AM
Stupid was me, did not realize had to click on the item/school after.... Anyway, how about how to get boards.... It says study, did, I am past buying market.

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on Mar 10, 13 12:38 PM
Getting boards is a separate study subject you haven't hit yet. You can go out to the study subjects menu and click on an item - even if you haven't studied it yet - and it'll tell you what you get for it and also what it costs to study it. The subjects take up several pages but you can page through them: the one where the result is you can build a - heck, now I can't recall what its name is - lumber mill? - is the one you want. It's a little frustrating to wait for boards because you can't upgrade barns without them, but keep doing the quests and you'll get to them pretty soon!

[Post New]by Haukionkala on May 10, 13 11:25 AM
imp100 wrote:I can't seem to be able to build my Temple No land shows up available

I share this problem. Any help anyone?

[Post New]by cmrillustrator on May 15, 13 2:22 PM
Hey, I just started playing this game a few days ago. I need more builders how do i get them.

firestone1960
Flounder
Flounder
2,309 Posts

[Post New]by firestone1960 on May 15, 13 4:16 PM
Haukionkala wrote:
imp100 wrote:I can't seem to be able to build my Temple No land shows up available

hiya!

To build the temple, you must clear the rocky area - it's to the right.

cmrillustrator wrote:Hey, I just started playing this game a few days ago. I need more builders how do i get them.

hiya!

To get more people you have to build taverns and you can upgrade them as well. I think I usually end up with a total of 6 or 7 taverns.

hth

[Post New]by kush23uk on Jun 2, 13 5:47 AM
firestone1960 wrote:
Haukionkala wrote:

hiya!

To build the temple, you must clear the rocky area - it's to the right.

cmrillustrator wrote:Hey, I just started playing this game a few days ago. I need more builders how do i get them.

hiya!

To get more people you have to build taverns and you can upgrade them as well. I think I usually end up with a total of 6 or 7 taverns.

hth

Rocks all gone - still can't build temple - anyone help???

[Post New]by grandma3times on Aug 7, 13 9:10 AM
Thank you Keiths Mommy. I have tried to get more stones and could not. Thanks again for the tip.

[Post New]by travelladylady on Apr 11, 14 9:34 AM
roxann0 wrote:How do you remove the volcanic crusts?!? It says I can but how???

[Post New]by travelladylady on Apr 11, 14 9:36 AM

Go to: