MYSQ4
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Re:Post any All My Gods technical issues here only

[Post New]by MYSQ4 on Mar 12, 12 2:51 AM
I am also having the same problem with the people freezing at the flying saucer/Victorius sodier point in the game. I have restarted it twice and it happens at the same point each time.

Lumber mill capacity to 90 only...

[Post New]by ashasmasha on Mar 13, 12 7:00 AM
I have tried every which way i can think of to expand my board storage...I built 2 lumber mills upgraded to level 3 and it has changed nothing. I destroyed those and built two more....nothing. I need to beat a mission that requires that I have 100 boards, but just cant do it....very frustrating!

Lumber mill capacity to 90 only...

[Post New]by thenerdwonder on Mar 13, 12 7:58 AM
ashasmasha wrote:I have tried every which way i can think of to expand my board storage...I built 2 lumber mills upgraded to level 3 and it has changed nothing. I destroyed those and built two more....nothing. I need to beat a mission that requires that I have 100 boards, but just cant do it....very frustrating!

Building more lumber mills just increases the number you produce each turn. To increase your storage capacity, build and upgrade barns.

IBmeWhoU
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by IBmeWhoU on Mar 14, 12 12:44 PM
I can't find the 5 soldiers. I have the entire board cleared, lava and swamps covered, everything built I can build and still none of the 5 soldiers. Either they aren't there or I can't see them, makes it worse they aren't counting if they are there. Had a glitch earlier when it told me to repair all damaged buildings and it took me several turns around the board before I realized the Magistrate's office had mostly disappeared. It turns out this was the building that needed repaired. If anyone can help me figure out where these soldiers are or what they look like I would appreciate it.

BTW, Aero and most BFG's don't work well together. I don't use the Aero on my laptop for that reason.

HatesTimers
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by HatesTimers on Mar 15, 12 7:37 PM
I encountered several bugs.

First, the game wouldn't run on my system which had the 64 bit version of Windows XP. It complained about not having directX 8. Apparently Microsoft never fully supported all the directX 8 calls on that version of Windows. I was able to run it on my sister's system which had 32 bit Windows XP.

I encountered the bug where buildings would have a production of zero, even when fully upgraded. I suspect that destroying buildings that add to the population count may have triggered the bug. I then destroyed all such buildings (including workers camps, but not including barns and taverns). It wouldn't let me destroy the last workers camp, so I made another and destroyed the old one. I then had the population count down to one. After that I rebuilt and didn't see any sign of the bug.

There are a couple of quest bugs near the beginning. After building the first fishing hut, and after the rising population causes net food flow to drop to zero or less, (The amount of food in inventory doesn't matter), Flora gives a quest to have a certain amount of food. Also, when your population hits the cap, Mercury gives a quest to build a tavern. It's possible to avoid either or both these triggers. That prevents any new quest from being awarded that require these quests to have been done. A workaround is to avoid building a tavern or building the second fishing hut until after getting the quests.

IBmeWhoU
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by IBmeWhoU on Mar 16, 12 5:55 AM
I restarted game using a different profile. On the second profile I encountered the "food" bug. It was showing I should be getting X amount of food but it never showed up for that item. The soldiers did appear however, I know I clicked on 3 so don't know where the other 2 were hiding. I decided to completely uninstall the game and reinstall it to see if this fixes both bugs. (yep, went into %appdata% and took out the folder holding my saved profiles as well.)

For a game that seems simplistic, this one has more issues than I thought it could have.

Freezing people and invisible stoldiers

[Post New]by Rewritten on Mar 17, 12 12:10 AM
I have a Windows 7 64 bit kick arse computer with 12 g memory etc etc

When I got the quest for finding the soldiers, there were none found. then my city started to burn and all the people were frozen. in a matter of minutes the entire city was on fire and all the people said they were going to get water but weren't moving.

[Post New]by Aryvara7980 on Mar 18, 12 10:40 PM
does anyone else have the problem where while u are playing the game, it just shuts down and an error pops up saying it was unable to read the file? Cuz that keeps happening to me

[Post New]by gamenut123 on Mar 19, 12 12:12 PM
I have finished this game about 10 times now. But now I ran into a problem in I have finished this game about 10 times now. But now I ran into a problem where no soldiers showed up at all, so now I can't complete this part.
ictorious' soldier where no soldiers showed up at all, so now I can't complete this part.

[Post New]by sweetfish1 on Mar 27, 12 12:13 PM
no matter how hard i try i cant get the points up on the studying book to go up above 140. so i cant study anything else so i cant get any further. can anyone help?

HatesTimers
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by HatesTimers on Mar 29, 12 4:00 PM
sweetfish1 wrote:no matter how hard i try i cant get the points up on the studying book to go up above 140. so i cant study anything else so i cant get any further. can anyone help?

Schools and Universities add to your max research storage. When fully upgraded, each school adds 90 and each university adds 700.

[Post New]by sweetfish1 on Apr 1, 12 7:25 AM
i have tried to gain more points by clicking on my schools for learning points, not doing it, uninstalled game, re-installed game,study points not working, tried new profile, guess what?, points not working. i completed a challenge that said i could gain money and points, got the money but not the study points!!!! i have now studied eveything i can so am now stuck earlier in the game than the first time! is it usual to have so many problems with a game? i came on today to chill out and now, well i'm definately not chilled! what am i doing wrong?

[Post New]by MonkeyBoson on Apr 22, 12 9:29 PM
I posted this also in another topic, but thought it might be a bug, so am posting here as well. It has to do with buildings not producing the expected output. I've posted a picture:

http://i.imgur.com/TueDc.jpg

Please note the following:
* I took the screen shot right at the end of the day, so you can see which buildings are producing and which are not.
* Some buildings are "half producing" (dairy farm, bottom right).
* You can tell that a building is not producing because there are no people in them (schools in the middle, wheat farm in middle-left).
* I have a barn, and no resource is maxed out.
* I have plenty of taverns, so population size is not maxed out.

Thanks for your help,
Corey

grndpiano
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by grndpiano on May 2, 12 3:06 PM
My issue is this: I've achieved all the awards but 1. Cleanup all the volcanic stuff. I've looked everywhere. Moved buildings. Still nothing. Not behind buildings, anything. Could this be a bug you guys are unaware of? I'ts very frustrating to look everywhere, even moving buildings around and still not finding the last volcanic crust. Any ideas? Thanks.

I hit a rad-block on STONE PRoduction @120- I need 150 to build University..but all pits upgr #3

[Post New]by alfred65 on May 6, 12 12:53 PM
bfgBaikal wrote:If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>. Using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a> is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=166"> Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen </a>
<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=438">Game Compatibility</a>

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

FROZEN PEOPLE!!!

[Post New]by chatinette on Jun 3, 12 2:04 AM
i have too a problem with the people who don't move at all, somebody can help me, please??? i'm at the moment where i need to find the victorious' soldiers

[Post New]by pinmom on Jun 8, 12 4:49 PM
Is anything been found to unfreeze the characters? I played past the Victorius quest once and since then the minute I get there, click on the question above his head they freeze. Buildings still produce but nothing makes the characters unfreeze at all.

[Post New]by lyrick12 on Jun 15, 12 8:19 PM
When I try to download it gets to the end and then says Error Downloading. I have Vista so it should work not sure what is causing this.

[Post New]by bliblablu on Jun 20, 12 12:05 AM
I like the game, but I am experiencing several bugs at the time

1. All my cheese and cabbage are automatically sold each time I get through a production circle or use the hand of god on the production site. So I always have 0 cheese and cabbage and cannot fulfill the trade quests.

2. I have a quest asking me to repair all damaged buildings. However there is no damaged building at all.

3. Quests are not continuing but I keep finding myself in a circle of repairing and being struck by Hera, with no new quests coming in.

Please advise.

[Post New]by ozzfest on Jul 30, 12 7:34 AM
I have a task now which is to get money of 20245,but since the money limit seems to be 20000,so how can I finish it?

Go to: