tm501
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

Re:Post any Spooky Mall technical issues here only

[Post New]by tm501 on Mar 1, 12 6:28 AM
For levels 17 and 18, you need to play until you get stuck then exit completely out of the game. Go back in and you can play through. I had to do this for both levels seperately

tm501
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by tm501 on Mar 1, 12 6:31 AM
To get past levels 17 and 18, I had to play until I got stuck then exit comepletely out of the game. I would go back in and replay the level. I had to do this for EACH level (17 and 18)

EWK24
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

[Post New]by EWK24 on Mar 1, 12 7:05 AM
Ok, so you can leave the butcher shop unfinished and move on to the fishmarket. Unfortunately, the whole thing happens again on level 3-4- UUUGH! Just about given up on this now.

vonniefaye
Herring
Herring
325 Posts

[Post New]by vonniefaye on Mar 1, 12 7:55 AM
If the headless horseman drops his head behind the chicken display you cannot reach it, clicking only makes the girl try to fill the case. I have had to restart the level several times because of that. I am also having a fit over the old man who stands near the chicken case like a dorf and no matter how many times I talk to him he just stands there. This game is fun, but full of glitches. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!

[Post New]by SSpistol on Mar 1, 12 8:47 AM
mkastor wrote:In the grocery store, Level 18, the girl standing by the bread towards the end will not move. Her green level jams. I try to go to her to answer a question and even with the display loaded, she freezes and I can't advance.

Same issue here. I tried simply going back to the mall and replaying the level. This time the headless guy was the one who asked for help at the bread disply and he got stuck. I closed the game completely and re-opened it, attempted to play the level and this time the girl in the pink shirt asked the question at the bread display again and got stuck. It's not the first time in the level that someone asks for help at the bread station. I believe it's the 3rd time. It always happens at the very end of the day.

Dj2798
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Dj2798 on Mar 1, 12 8:59 AM
This is exactly the same thing that I was asking in another thread. The question mark turns bright and sparkly with the item showing on it instead of the question mark and the person is just stuck there. It usually happens to me towards the end of a level and then I have to start all over again! Is there something we are supposed to be doing when that happens or is it a glitch? Thanks for any help you can give. I really like the game, but would like to get the "stickiness" to go away. lol

jeepers7
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by jeepers7 on Mar 1, 12 9:24 AM
Cant get passed level 20 due to man at chicken .. same problem as most of you.. hope the glitch is fixed soon...

vonniefaye
Herring
Herring
325 Posts

[Post New]by vonniefaye on Mar 1, 12 10:22 AM
I uninstalled and re installed the game, but the old fellow still sticks at the chicken counter. Sigh. What a disappointment.

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Mar 1, 12 10:44 AM
Hi Everyone,

It sounds like some levels are giving you trouble progressing in certain levels. One thing to try if this happens is try exiting and restarting the game, and that has been working for some.

If that doesn't do the trick I'd try uninstalling and reinstalling the game (if you click the blue text this will take you to more information on how to do that). This won't lose your place in the game but it can help make sure all the files are in place.

And of course we definitely want to start keeping track of this so if you're still having trouble I would get in touch with our Tech Support team with a Dr. Felix and this will help us keep better track of the issue.

Thank you!

bfgCimarron

mkastor
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by mkastor on Mar 1, 12 11:05 AM
jeepers7 wrote:Cant get passed level 20 due to man at chicken .. same problem as most of you.. hope the glitch is fixed soon...

That's where I am..stuck with the old guy at the chicken counter. I figured I'd let him stand, get mad and leave but the happiness meter freezes as well. I've restarted 3 times and I keep hitting him at the end. Hope they fix this!!

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by Csustar on Mar 1, 12 11:25 AM
I finally sent a message to tech support, as I am having a prob on level 17, with girl getting stuck at the bread counter. Just won't pick it up no matter how many times I click on her. And hey, who wants to play a game you have to constantly quit and restart all the time.
I do like this game, but as much money as they get they should make the developers FIX THESE PROBLEMS ! After all how long have we waited for a TM game anyway.

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by Csustar on Mar 1, 12 11:27 AM
bfgCimarron wrote:Hi Everyone,

It sounds like some levels are giving you trouble progressing in certain levels. One thing to try if this happens is try exiting and restarting the game, and that has been working for some.

If that doesn't do the trick I'd try <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=492">uninstalling and reinstalling</a> the game (if you click the blue text this will take you to more information on how to do that). This won't lose your place in the game but it can help make sure all the files are in place.

And of course we definitely want to start keeping track of this so if you're still having trouble I would get in touch with our <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/144284.page">Tech Support</a> team with a <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=1688">Dr. Felix</a> and this will help us keep better track of the issue.

Thank you!

bfgCimarron

Guess I do not understand why when everyone has posted the problem why we have to each contact tech support, which I did, but it is just not me having a problem. Do you all talk to each other?

nic2200
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by nic2200 on Mar 1, 12 11:40 AM

If that doesn't do the trick I'd try <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=492">uninstalling and reinstalling</a> the game (if you click the blue text this will take you to more information on how to do that). This won't lose your place in the game but it can help make sure all the files are in place.

And of course we definitely want to start keeping track of this so if you're still having trouble I would get in touch with our <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/144284.page">Tech Support</a> team with a <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=1688">Dr. Felix</a> and this will help us keep better track of the issue.

Thank you!

bfgCimarron

Are they giving refunds for this game? I'm not interested in paying for a game that I have to close and restart every 5 minutes. (Which btw doesn't work nor does re-installing the game).

It sounds like they don't want to fix it and are just asking people to work around the bug.

[Post New]by brokenangel33 on Mar 1, 12 11:42 AM
PB2010 wrote:Level 20, Butchers - I think there is a glitch. Two older men come and one gets a question mark and at that point he stalls. The game continues with the other characters but he remains in place. I've tried about ten times to get passed it but no joy.

Anyone else having this problem?
and thank you for another that bout this one, i have only had a problem on the level 20 so far also. hope it will be fixed soon with this game

[Post New]by brokenangel33 on Mar 1, 12 11:59 AM
also on the fish market #4 the last lady didn't hit it when it was full. i still got up in good but should have been the highest amount

[Post New]by deneencle on Mar 1, 12 1:43 PM

Thank you!

bfgCimarron

[Post New]by deneencle on Mar 1, 12 1:46 PM
Like a lot of people here, I have tried everything. Going out and in, uninstalling and reinstalling.... nothing is working. I think BF needs to address that this is a game issue, not a player computer problem. I was really enjoying this game until level 17 of the butcher shop where going out and in helped. Now so many of us cannot proceed from the butcher shop level 20 and it is all in the same place. Is anyone going to look into this?

Or is it time for a refund?

allk_e
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by allk_e on Mar 1, 12 2:28 PM
I've had the issue with customers not moving even after their questions are answered in several different levels in the first 3 stores. Sometimes, their patience meter counts down until they just leave, and sometimes people back up behind them; in the 3rd level of the fish store, I have a guy whose question I answered, but he won't move AND it doesn't count down his green patience ring, so the level never ends as long as a customer is standing there!

I also had this happen once with the sandwich counter, although I had all the ingredients, it wouldn't let me make the sandwich and the customer got angry and left

Sometimes if I restart the game/level, I don't get the same customer order, so I get through, other times it doesn't matter - not much fun, though when I'm wondering if it's going to get jammed everytime a question pops up!!

Edited on 03/01/2012 at 2:30:26 PM PST

jeepers7
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by jeepers7 on Mar 1, 12 4:04 PM
I have tried everything ..over & over...level 20 is impossible to get passed. I can't get to the other stores.. just stuck forever on level 20....like the game, but very frustrating.

[Post New]by Deedriam2002 on Mar 1, 12 4:42 PM
vonniefaye wrote:I uninstalled and re installed the game, but the old fellow still sticks at the chicken counter. Sigh. What a disappointment.

I had the same issue - reinstall did not work for me either

Go to: