marleymay
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:TGT - Rescue at Rajini Island

[Post New]by marleymay on Jan 26, 09 11:01 AM
Well im so glad i read your post....I tried downloading twice...both times it would not load...thought I would check for any problems with other players...saw your post and not going to try anymore....I also agree with the annoying sounds when you click on something you find....its distracting after the first two or three times and irritating too...quite a few of the games I have played do that. Thanks for sharing.

Robilyn
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,962 Posts

[Post New]by Robilyn on Jan 26, 09 11:08 AM
This could have been a really good game. But the graphics are ghetto. I will not be buying this game either. I wanted to like it but, the items were just to hard to see, and I hate the color green.

[Post New]by candleofhope on Jan 26, 09 12:01 PM
I played all the way thru....Very easy but this one can be my grandson's game...He loves H.O. games and he is 7..this is perfect for him.....Way to easy for us die hard H.O. gamers....lol.....

Perfect for ages 7+

I tried the Jetsetter demo couldn't play it....mouse was slow and tried everything from changing resolution to mouse nothing so no jetsetter for me.....

niya00
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

[Post New]by niya00 on Jan 26, 09 1:19 PM
Once again the forum comes to my aid. Didn't find this to be a "bad" game but like a little more challenge in the puzzles and not so much on the eyes!! Have 8 min. left and came here to see if I might throw in a credit on it. Guess not. You guys are great!! Keep it up.

[Post New]by jodonahue on Jan 26, 09 1:19 PM
Can anyone tell me how to get through the "move the ball around but don't trace over any lines" mini game?

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jan 26, 09 1:23 PM
Find the two spots that have an odd number of lines coming out of them. That has to be the start and end. From there the way I did it was to move to the outside and go around the circle, then do the insides - but I'm sure there's lots of ways.

Aka21
Flounder
Flounder
2,025 Posts

[Post New]by Aka21 on Jan 26, 09 3:15 PM
I played for 15 minutes and deleted. My reasons have already been mentioned; so, I won't duplicate. Disappointing.

kellyfl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by kellyfl on Jan 26, 09 3:32 PM
OH BOY!!! This game is a real let down, maybe as some others have stated we are spoiled,(eg. Ravenhurst), but I also agree that it's an "ok" game for newbies.
This game was VERY easy, I played the whole demo and was half way through the game when my time was up. Sadly, I won't be purchasing this game. I just finished Robinson and Jetsetters and I was so happy to see another HO game come out. Silly me. This game would be good for kids, however, I think it might be a little hard on those little eyes since everything seems to be in GREEN!! What's up with that??? Well I guess I can go back and try to finish the 2nd installment of Nightshift, I stopped playing when I got to an area where I kept running out of time no matter how long I played those scenes!!

Play on fishies!!! We'll get another good one soon, (I hope)!?!?

ladycholla
Manatee
Manatee
3,720 Posts

[Post New]by ladycholla on Jan 26, 09 5:12 PM
Someone had a green attack, what a waste of time and a disappointment, demo'd and uninstalled.

merln
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by merln on Jan 26, 09 7:18 PM
I need help. I am in the cave with a caged Monkey. How do I get the knife behind the cage and unlock the Monkey? I keep on lifting the cage but I am not fast enough to keep it up so I can get to the knife behind it? Help!!

Thanks for any help that is offered.

Ivonova
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Ivonova on Jan 26, 09 7:33 PM
I love HOGs so I foolishly jumped right in and bought it. Never again. Boring, banal and it really should have taken up more than 1 hour and 22 minutes of my time. It was as bad as Haunted Hotel II. What gives? Suddenly Big Fish is putting up nothing but stuff that even 10 yos would find boring.

Edited on 01/26/2009 at 8:35:00 PM PST

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Jan 27, 09 10:16 AM
lordkalvan wrote:Um... Agean??? Why did you move a thread about Rajini Island to the Robinson Crusoe forum?

Whoops . I've gone ahead and moved this over to the forum for Rescue at Rajini Island, sorry for the confusion.

Re: Caged Monkey in RC

[Post New]by kaddlehopper on Jan 27, 09 10:32 AM
If you lift the cage right to the top you should have enough time to grab the knife and then you take the knife and touch the bars of the cage and it will open to release the monkey. What a great game to play. Hope this helps you out.

keximo
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by keximo on Jan 29, 09 2:54 PM
Hi,
only negative announcements.

I like this game, have no trouble with screens, colors, ......

Suppose nobody can help me then with being stuck in some 25th level? Did the 25 hats but won't switch to next level. Shadow box inventory shows kind of a radio with antenna? Kept on clicking on screen, but nothing happens.
keximo

vixen999
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by vixen999 on Jan 30, 09 3:26 PM
I'm really confused with the debates regarding difficulty and timed/relaxed mode. For me, some of the difficulty is due to the time pressure. If I don't have a time pressure, then I find myself starting to randomly click around a bit which is not that enjoyable. Why does everyone want really hard HOGs with no time limits? Is it the challenge of finding items without regards to time? I don't think I would have the patience to stay on one screen for that long.

In regards to this game in particular, I disagree with a lot of the posters. I enjoyed this game. I thought the graphics were amazing and the story was catching. I also found the mix of point-and-click, find the differences and hidden objects to be a nice combination. This may not be your number one HOG, but it is beautiful to look at and a great relaxer after work!

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

[Post New]by gameslvr on Jan 30, 09 8:32 PM
Really dumb game. No story to it. Can anyone tell me where to find the gold fish where the water comes out of the rock?? That one stumped me.

keximo
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by keximo on Jan 31, 09 3:03 AM
Hello,
I enjoyed this game. Just finished it with all puzzles and challenges.
keximo

[Post New]by Peniann on Feb 1, 09 12:29 PM
I'm stuck at the wall with all the tree trunks and roots where we first had to find all the 20 pieces of stationery. I found them and nothing happened. I have a knife in inventory but can't use...thought it might be to cut the roots/vines/whatever to find the red lizard. Any idea what do do? The time keeps going and I can't do anything.

[Post New]by mrlittlefish on Feb 3, 09 5:28 AM
Peniann wrote:I'm stuck at the wall with all the tree trunks and roots where we first had to find all the 20 pieces of stationery. I found them and nothing happened. I have a knife in inventory but can't use...thought it might be to cut the roots/vines/whatever to find the red lizard. Any idea what do do? The time keeps going and I can't do anything.

You need to find a lighter, light up the torch and burn the vines/roots. Use the knife after this to cut the vines/roots.

[Post New]by candoscience on Feb 7, 09 5:21 PM
I just finished the trial but only made it to the screen where there is a statue in the middle of the path......I was wondering how far along in the game I am? I'm not sure I want to buy this one or not...It so far has been pretty easy but some of the bugs are hard to see (must be the green thing )

Can anyone give me an idea of about where I am at in the game?

Thanks

Edited on 02/07/2009 at 5:22:52 PM PST

Go to: