Re:Post any Small Town Terrors: Livingston technical issues here only

[Post New]by Leekabean on Aug 27, 12 8:51 PM
This is crazy doesn't anyone respond to our postings!!!!

[Post New]by Franquilla on Aug 28, 12 11:59 AM
jnylynn wrote:Having the same issue with the spark plug. I'd really like some answers!

Having the same problem with the spark plug and generator. Any time I click on them the game closes down.
Please, could anyone help us
thanks

[Post New]by Sawyer35 on Aug 28, 12 12:47 PM
Spark plug problem here too!!!!

[Post New]by 1camile on Aug 30, 12 4:42 AM
Whenever I try to place spark plug in generator in garage game shuts down. I'm playing iPad version of game. Help please.

[Post New]by Sawyer35 on Aug 30, 12 11:04 AM
Terrible customer service if we are not even getting a 'sorry we know about the bug and trying to fix it' message just ignoring us is not good enough!!!!!!

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Aug 30, 12 1:37 PM
Hi Everyone,

For those who are running into with the game crashing every time the spark plug is placed, this is an issue we're running into - we apologize for the delay.

For those running into this issue, please don't hesitate to get in contact with our Customer Support team. They will best be able to help you with your game in anyway they can, and this will be the best way for us to track information about this issue so we can get it resolved more quickly.

For more information on how to contact Customer Support, please click this link here:

How to get in contact with Customer Support

best,

bfgCimarron

[Post New]by jnylynn on Aug 30, 12 7:21 PM
This is ridiculous. Why can't you just answer the question?

[Post New]by Sawyer35 on Aug 31, 12 12:08 PM
Thank you for your response I have messaged customer support and hope this gets resolved quickly as this is a really good game

Edited on 08/31/2012 at 12:08:56 PM PST

[Post New]by Subpoenathepastx on Sep 6, 12 5:27 PM
I am having trouble with the spark plug scene. Everytime I try to play that it closes out the game and goes to my home screen on my phone. Is there anything I can do to remedy this? Thank you.

[Post New]by Spilani on Sep 10, 12 1:12 AM
I've emailed support and gotten nothing, except an email asking me how Big Fish did on customer support. A solution to the problem would be ace. It's deeply frustrating when you get to the spark plug and it crashes, every single time.

ACFB
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Small Town Terrors Ipad version crashes repeatedly - spark plug

[Post New]by ACFB on Nov 11, 12 1:11 AM
I have managed to play this game once but the second time I tried, it crashed in the spark plug scene - and it keeps crashing, so I have now paid for a game I got to play only once. Looking through the forum it seems as if no one is doing anything about this problems even though many users report the same problem. This is highly unexpected as I normally find Big Fish to be responsive and responsible. I can only attribute it to the fact that the game is sold through the Apple App store, which - judging from past experience - eliminates all customer support. Big Fish doesn't care and Apple doesn't care - so the customer loses.
So, PLEASE, Big Fish, fix this problem and restore our faith in you!

[Post New]by Classicaljazz on Dec 14, 12 9:01 AM
Whaaat? When I downloaded this game to see if I liked it well enough to take advantage of the $3.99 one-day sale, I couldn't even set up a profile. I got a wildly flashing screen and the sign-in box would pop up and flash off so quickly that nothing could be entered. I couldn't interact with the game screen with my mouse at all. I couldn't even exit the game in the usual way. To get out of the game, I had to minimize, right-click and then left-click on "CLOSE". The time it took to do all that was deducated from my demo hour, though!

After going to the technical issues forum and reading posts that were being entered by fishies back when this game first came out (flashing screen, inability to set up profile, etc.) it appears that nothing has been done in all this time to correct this problem. (The game has been out for almost 9 months!!!)

I thought I might be able to take advantage of the $3.99 sale price on a good game. Instead, there is no way I could even try the game. (I have 249 Big Fish games and every one of those games work fine on my computer... so I don't believe it is a problem with my system.)

I'm not a happy fishie

Classicaljazz

katiepops
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by katiepops on Jun 28, 13 12:04 PM
Froze on the ending. Now I am not sure if that was really the end or if there was a clue to the next one. Oh well. Delete. The whole game was a chore to me anyway.

Go to: