sandicats5
Clownfish
Clownfish
573 Posts

Re:Reviews for Behind the Reflection 2: Witch's Revenge

[Post New]by sandicats5 on May 18, 13 9:59 PM
finished I had to skip some puzzle as I was getting a headache. The story was good , enjoyed the puzzles but the hint button was pretty worthless.

RVKittykat
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by RVKittykat on Aug 19, 13 2:44 AM
textrekkie wrote:

There won't be a problem finding your way around as there's always something sparkling/pulsing or otherwise making it self known in order to show all available puzzles/HOS/areas of interest/journal, etc.

No there isn't. I'm stuck in the scene with the talking purple tree. There are no sparkles, no stars, nothing pulsing... and there I sit with the bottles of water and a useless HINT button. The Book is behind by several scenes which makes it as useless as the HINT button. There is no map. There is no way to know, without reading the developer's mind, what to do or where to go next.

The puzzles are easy with the solutions readily available. Trust me, you won't need a walkthrough - just click on the closest sparkly thing.

Have fun with it.

You haven't read the Forums or you would know many people are having a problem with this game. I wouldn't recommend it until a walkthrough comes out.

I give it one

RVKittykat
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by RVKittykat on Aug 19, 13 2:52 AM
bessiegirl wrote:Maybe 15 minutes into the demo..have the stupid voodoo doll, but absolutely no instructions, hints, whaterver about where to go and what to do next. Frustrating and ridiculous game. What a waste. Clicked all over the place. Hint button useless, Journal useless...good grief...who came up with this waste of time. Graphics are very childish...yuck.

I agree. Had this been the first HOG game I ever bought, I would not have bought any more. This would have been the first and the last. Both the Journal and the Hint button are totally worthless outside the HO scenes. I'm now sitting in a cartoon-like scene with a talking purple tree and can't move off that scene. What a waste of money. I think I'll stop buying all games that have no walkthroughs. There is no reason the person who wrote this game couldn't provide an online walkthrough.

Go to: