Re:The iPad version of Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ Collector's Editionis here! March 23, 20

[Post New]by GrannyRabbit on Apr 19, 12 4:00 AM
I am playing this and all was okay until the fast growing weeds, I CANNOT and I can't express this strongly enough, move the shears fast enough to clear the screen, the flowers are too prolific, can I skip it, can you fix it, can you help me, very very frustrated.

valp10
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:The iPad version of Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ Collector's Editionis here! March 23, 2

[Post New]by valp10 on Apr 19, 12 10:23 AM
Bette_Noire wrote:"....Now if someone could help me with the piano switches. When the switch shows up I can not move it."

I'm having the same problem. Any ideas? Tapping/swiping it doesn't do anything and none of the tools seem to work either.

Me too! Is this one of those technical problems? The walk through video is for devices with a mouse or other pointing tool, so it's not helpful here.

Re:The iPad version of Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ Collector's Editionis here! March 23, 20

[Post New]by Dregirl43 on Apr 20, 12 5:36 AM
Hello.
I am stuck in the bonus game when I have to get the slip of paper from the crow's nest. How do I fix/ get past the broken mast? Thank you.
Andrea

Re:The iPad version of Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ Collector's Editionis here! March 23, 2

[Post New]by Captain_Penguin on Apr 20, 12 4:24 PM
lllair2002 wrote:I'm at the end of the bonus round and I need to place the skulls on the bodies, but I no longer have the skulls, they had to be use on a mini game. What do I do?

Go back to the mini game the skulls were used for and take all the skulls.

[Post New]by Captain_Penguin on Apr 20, 12 4:26 PM
Dregirl43 wrote:Hello.
I am stuck in the bonus game when I have to get the slip of paper from the crow's nest. How do I fix/ get past the broken mast? Thank you.
Andrea

Use the cannon in the 2nd ship to shoot the broken mast off. You'll need the flint and a cannonball right of the cannon. I hope this helps!

Re:The iPad version of Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ Collector's Editionis here! March 23,

[Post New]by Captain_Penguin on Apr 20, 12 4:27 PM
GrannyRabbit wrote:I am playing this and all was okay until the fast growing weeds, I CANNOT and I can't express this strongly enough, move the shears fast enough to clear the screen, the flowers are too prolific, can I skip it, can you fix it, can you help me, very very frustrated.

You can skip it by pressing Hint and then Skip.

[Post New]by Mnmingle on Apr 20, 12 11:12 PM
I am missing a T shaped puzzle piece for the graveyard puzzle. One was already there, one I got from the chandelier, the other one I don't even remember, but I am missing one. So can't complete the puzzle. HELP!!

Re:The iPad version of Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ Collector's Editionis here! March 23,

[Post New]by Nancot on Apr 22, 12 7:11 AM
valp10 wrote:
Bette_Noire wrote:"....Now if someone could help me with the piano switches. When the switch shows up I can not move it."

I'm having the same problem. Any ideas? Tapping/swiping it doesn't do anything and none of the tools seem to work either.

Me too! Is this one of those technical problems? The walk through video is for devices with a mouse or other pointing tool, so it's not helpful here.

I am also having this same problem. Clicking, swiping - can't get the switch to move. Since Big Fish people obviously aren't going to help with this problem, could any iPad users who were able to move the switch, please tell us how they did it? Thanks.

Edited on 04/22/2012 at 7:31:15 AM PST

[Post New]by Captain_Penguin on Apr 24, 12 7:22 PM
Haven125 wrote:I can't cut down the tree. I have the chainsaw and it makes noise when I first pick it up. Then it it quiet. I hold it on the tree but no noise and no cutting. I am on an ipad 1.

Tap the tree and then use the chainsaw.

M1shin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by M1shin on Apr 25, 12 9:35 PM
You have to select the tree so you have a clse uo then use the saw

I'm stuck cant get into coffin to get the last T. No walk through shows how. I can't move on and objective still says to check out graveyard puzzles. I already had to reinstall on iPad once and start over due to. A bug. Sigh. I'm losing faith. Any suggestions?

M1shin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by M1shin on Apr 25, 12 9:39 PM
You can skip a puzzle by getting all 3hints then hitting skip. Except it won't work on the T puzzle in the graveyard because I still can't get into the coffin to get the last T. Help!

M1shin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by M1shin on Apr 26, 12 2:40 PM
I had same problem with the piano switch so I skipped it and got the map pieces without it.

Anyone have a hint on how to get the big silver T from the coffin?

Dot44
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by Dot44 on May 19, 12 1:22 PM
Placed all the skulls, last lit up, but now not sure what to do...help

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on May 19, 12 9:16 PM
Dot44 wrote:Placed all the skulls, last lit up, but now not sure what to do...help

If you're playing the standard edition, that is the end. If you're playing the collector's edition, you should be directed toward the ships.

[Post New]by Dillirium on Jun 18, 12 10:04 AM
Ok.
Enjoy this game very much , but now i have been stuck for days at the cannons.
Yes i did everything right , checked my codes multiple times, but the cannon first in swamp is giving me a headache, the other two i got open ( codes are good) but this one only taking the first ode and the others not( and its exactly how they are on the map) its like there is a bug in it because it also not responding when u make an mistake....

so please help

[Post New]by beauxquitah on Jun 22, 12 2:04 PM
I have an iPad 3. I cannot inspect the cannons. I have tapped everywhere on and around them, but I can't get to zoom in. I have tried "force quitting" the app and it still won't zoom in on the cannons. Help! This is part of the puzzle!

[Post New]by Zeblina on Jun 25, 12 5:50 PM
Hi there! I'm Zeblina. I'm having problem finding the 4th T-Metal to solve the contraption in the graveyard. At the beginning I already got 3 T-Metals. When I put the metals down, the other one just suddenly disappear. I got 2 T-metals from the chandelier. And there was already 1 T-Metal in the graveyard. Why the other one just vanished really was so weird. Therefore I cannot continue my game. Please help!

Zeblina

[Post New]by Duvall1979 on Jul 7, 12 1:12 PM
Ian having issues with the parrot? Stuck need to get past snake anyone help please

[Post New]by Bexx242 on Jul 14, 12 5:27 AM
So after many frustrating hours playing this game with many flaws including the piano flaw and the keys in the graveyard I managed to get right to the end and place my skulls on the top of the headless bodies, couldn't wait to see the end...but guess what...it froze on me I can't go forward or back I can't use hints or the strategy guide I can't do anything is that really the end of the game just 13 pirates sat round a table ? Please advise as if it is I really want my money back what a let down

[Post New]by kimelizabeth309 on Jul 14, 12 6:57 AM
I am a big fan of the pirates 13th skull windows version. Is really excited to see what is done in iPad. Was really waiting for this build

Go to: