LADYM408
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Post any Ghost Encounters: Deadwood technical issues here only

[Post New]by LADYM408 on Mar 28, 12 1:02 PM
I too am stuck with not being able to get the last bone, and I did uninstall and re-install the game and this did not help. I do not want a refund, I just want a way to get the last bone so I can finsh the game. I really like this game so please try to do something to help us out. And like everyone says, starting over is not really and option.

emee
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by emee on Mar 28, 12 7:24 PM
The hints are not working in HO scenes. The cursor turns into a magnifying glass and will not activate the hint icon.

[Post New]by lmsiirila on Mar 28, 12 7:55 PM
mer92830 wrote:I also think there is a glitch in the game. I am at the same spot! I can't get the last bone which was dropped by the vulture because BlackJack is there.

[Post New]by lmsiirila on Mar 28, 12 7:56 PM
mer92830 wrote:I also think there is a glitch in the game. I am at the same spot! I can't get the last bone which was dropped by the vulture because BlackJack is there.

[Post New]by Streifenbarbe on Mar 29, 12 11:31 PM
care___916 wrote:Once thru the first gate my inventory bar at the bottom disappeared. I tried clicking on the bottom of screen but the down arrow sends me back one scene.

How do you access the inventory box??

Had the same problem! Exited the game and started it again. The inventory was back!

[Post New]by waypissedoff on Mar 30, 12 11:47 AM
i am having the same problem come on big fish get with the progrem it gets to be a thorne in my side please fix it

[Post New]by ToonieCube on Mar 30, 12 2:19 PM
seeme278 wrote:Played almost the whole game and froze at the very end. Appeared to happen because I exercised the option to "continue" through the voice over. Can't pick the rose up off of the altar, can't leave the room to visit the graves. I hate that. Going in for a refund. -- NEVERMIND -- I'll leave this post in case others experience the same problem. I solved it by exiting to Windows (using the four flags logo next to ALT). When I returned to the game using the task bar, I was able to get to the menu. After exiting the game and returning, I was able to continue.

[Post New]by ToonieCube on Mar 30, 12 2:21 PM
I got to the very end when my purchased game froze...and tried to get it moving again by exiting to windows, then starting again clicking continue on the game's menu and still can't continue. .. don't know what to do now!! argh!!

[Post New]by Georgie6 on Mar 31, 12 2:05 AM
I seem to have a glitch in my system which I hope you can help me fix. I have items that are disappearing from my inventory. First it was the blacksmith's hammer, then I restarted (and got it), now I'm missing the ladder to go on top of the roof. Re-installing the game for the hammer didn't work but starting over as a different character did. Please don't tell me I have to start all over again!

elenasstar
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by elenasstar on Mar 31, 12 6:56 AM
I loved this game but have had the same issue two times! Twice i had gotten to the last chapter of the game...shut down my computer...restarted a few hours later and my entire game history and id was erased forcing me to start over. That's just stupid. I'm contacting Big Fish for a refund! Don't want to restarted a third time!!!

Pepper010
Stingray
Stingray
4,977 Posts

[Post New]by Pepper010 on Mar 31, 12 3:25 PM
Georgie6 wrote:I seem to have a glitch in my system which I hope you can help me fix. I have items that are disappearing from my inventory. First it was the blacksmith's hammer, then I restarted (and got it), now I'm missing the ladder to go on top of the roof. Re-installing the game for the hammer didn't work but starting over as a different character did. Please don't tell me I have to start all over again!

I don't have the knife that's supposed to be in one scene; hence can't cut the bread to get the jail keys, hence am stalled out. And very frustrated.

And no, I'm not going to start the game over again.

caseymom
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

[Post New]by caseymom on Apr 1, 12 1:40 PM
Streifenbarbe wrote:
care___916 wrote:Once thru the first gate my inventory bar at the bottom disappeared. I tried clicking on the bottom of screen but the down arrow sends me back one scene.

How do you access the inventory box??

Had the same problem! Exited the game and started it again. The inventory was back!

Hi:
I had the same problem. Exited and went back THEN my task bar (which does not normally show when I am playing a game) was at the bottom in GIANT pictures! Had I noticed this game had no hints except in the HO scenes and no SG, I never would have gotten it. Too much traveling. Any suggestions, BF?

caseymom
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

[Post New]by caseymom on Apr 2, 12 10:36 AM
Will someone please fix this game? It freezes, the inventory bar completely disappears, and on and on. I got to the end , needed to pick up the "thing" for granny and FROZEN. Had to cntrl/alt/del to get out and reboot and go back. When the inventory bar disappeared and the screen froze, I had to wait after finally getting out and go back in 3 hours. Then it worked. It also pulled my bottom task bar into the game and enlarged it. I think if I ever can get to the end of this game, I will delete. I dont' have time to play games with games.

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Apr 2, 12 10:38 AM
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to pop back in with some more help.

Currently, not being able to collect the last bone in the tomb is an issue our team is looking into at the moment. We apologize for any trouble.

For those whose inventory items are missing or certain items in the game aren't showing up, I've found other players were able to clear that up by exiting and reopening the game, or uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

However for anyone who has tried these and the game is still not working, or if you're experiencing the bone issue please get in touch with our Customer Support team. One of our Reps can assist you with personalized help and it will help us better track any issue.

Hope that helps!

bfgCimarron

bill4w905
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by bill4w905 on Apr 2, 12 6:34 PM
i played the game 2 times , and when i get to bwhere i need the 6th bone black jack , gets there and i cant get it . it mess up the end . i played it for 3 days off and oni. i am not in the mood to do it over right now.
bil

emee
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by emee on Apr 2, 12 6:55 PM
I cannot get the hints to work in my game.

grandmab3248
Herring
Herring
342 Posts

[Post New]by grandmab3248 on Apr 2, 12 10:28 PM
I was almost half way through the game last night. Then tonight when I turned it on, all of my progress and my name were gone. There was no error code cited. I had to start over. It had better not happen again tomorrow night when I will continue to play it.

[Post New]by renatethomas on Apr 3, 12 4:26 PM
I have re-downloaded multiple times, but each time I re-open the game, the top of my screen is at the bottom. Impossible to play this way.

[Post New]by toutitouti on Apr 4, 12 8:10 AM
I too cannot access the last bone. I looked at the walkthrough like the other players having that problem. I even revisited all the steps to make sure I had not missed one but no. So I do believe there is a glitch there.

Hope you can find a solution.

bugon1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by bugon1 on Apr 5, 12 1:37 AM
I can't get the last bone. Please fix this because I would like to finifh the game.

Go to: