vianovaus
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,134 Posts

Re:FARM FRENZY PIZZA PARTY Walkthrough

[Post New]by vianovaus on Mar 24, 12 8:10 AM
34-COW LANE 2:

Level Times: Gold 1:40 (+200 stars), Silver 2:40 (+100 stars), Completion (400 stars)
Given Provisions: $10,000, 5 -item powder factory, 1-item dough factory, 5-item curd and cheese factories; 1-item separator and 5-item butter factory
Goals: 2 eggs, 2 cow's milk and 2 goat's milk

Strategies and tips:

Well, you don't really need any of the factories. You just need to purchase the animals and let them produce. Cage the bears and let them go!

• Purchase a cow (you'll have enough water until the truck comes back)
• Sell the first cow's milk
• When the truck returns upgrade the truck 1 time before you...
• Sell 1 milk and the cow
• While waiting on the truck purchase 2 chickens
• As soon as the truck returns purchase 2 goats

vianovaus
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,134 Posts

[Post New]by vianovaus on Mar 24, 12 8:11 AM
35-COW LANE 3:

Level Times: Gold 1:20 (+200 stars); Silver 2:20 (+100 stars), Completion (400 stars)
Given Provisions: $5,000, 1 chicken, 1 goat, 1 cow; factories are all 1 item: powder, dough, curd, cheese, separator and butter.
Goals: 2 dough pots, 2 cheeses, 2 butters

Strategies and Steps:

This level is relatively easy to get gold time if you use strategy and a little quick clicking.
• Upgrade the plane 2 times
• Purchase 1 egg, 1 cow's milk and 1 goat's milk
• Put the egg, cow's milk and goat's milk into the proper factories
• Send the plane for 2 flour powder, 2 cheese leavens and 2 butter thickeners
• Expedite all production on the factories

vianovaus
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,134 Posts

[Post New]by vianovaus on Mar 24, 12 8:12 AM
36-COW LANE 4

Level Times: Gold 1:40 (+200 stars), Silver 2:40 (+100 stars), Completion (+400 stars)
Given Provisions: $0, 2 chickens, 2 goats, 2 cows, 5-item powder and dough factories, 5-item curd and cheese factories
1-item cream separator and butter factory
Goals: 1 French pizza

Strategies and Steps:

You need to make $15,000 to purchase the French pizza from the city store. I wonder where they got there prices for pizza!
Your animals are worth $11,100; so you need to make $3,900 plus expenses. You have no money to begin with; the animals will all starve if you don't sell any immediately. Sell the chickens and goats for capital. Your warehouse space is extremely limited at first, use strategy to maximize its use.

• Sell the chickens and goats
• Cage 2 black bears
• Put 1 milk in separator
• Sell 1 milk and 1 black bear
• Purchase 1 butter thickener
• Upgrade truck 1 time and sell the other black bear
• Make 1 butter and 1 sour cream
• Don't put any more milk in the separator
• Upgrade truck 1 more time
• Sell the sour cream, butter, 2 cows and 1 milk
• Upgrade plane
• Order pizza from city store

vianovaus
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,134 Posts

[Post New]by vianovaus on Mar 24, 12 8:13 AM
37-CROSSROADS 4:

Level Times: Gold 6:10 (+200), Silver 7:10 (+100), Completion (1,300)
Given Provisions: $1,000, 5 chickens, 5 goats, Factories: 5-item powder, dough, curd and cheese; 2-item separator and 1-item butter
Goals: 10 Butter, 5 Cheeses, 5 dough bowls

Strategies and Steps:

This level can be hectic in the beginning with 5 chickens and 5 goats...water....water...water. Collect 5-6 eggs then sell the chickens. If you find it too difficult to water and gather products at first Sell a few chickens. Concentrate on selling enough cheese to purchase 2 cows, and then sell the goats. Make your 10 butter and you're through.

• Upgrade the well, the truck and the warehouse 1 time
• Send for 5 flour sacks and 5 cheese leaven
• Cage and sell the black bear so he doesn't damage your factories
• Sell the chicken after you have 5-6 eggs to make your life easier. Well, at least for a few minutes.
• Purchase 10 cheese leaven
• Make more cheese
• Keep purchasing leaven and making cheese until you have to cows
• You may want to upgrade your warehouse and/or truck 1 more time
• Then sell the goats
• When you purchase the cow, purchase 10 butter thickeners
• Make butter and upgrade the butter factory as soon as possible
• Buy a third cow if you need to
• Expedite factory productions

vianovaus
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,134 Posts

[Post New]by vianovaus on Mar 24, 12 8:14 AM
38-BUTTERSTREET 1

Level Times: Gold 6:00 (+300 stars), Silver 7:00 (+100 stars), Completions (1,500 stars)
Given Provisions: $100, 10 goats, 2-item separator and butter factories, 1 cat
Goals: 12 cream, 3 cows

Strategies and Steps:

Thank God for cats! You're given 10 goats with very little money. By now you know how fast and how much the goats each. So water, water, water the grass; no room for conserving water now. Sell enough goats milk to buy 2 cows then sell the goats. Before you purchase your first cow, sell 3-4 goats; so you only have 5 goats and 1 cow. 'Ol Bessie will sometimes wither from starvation with that many goats. Sell all the goats right before you purchase your second cow. You have no means in which to do anything else with the milk but sell it. And the bears, mostly black bears, so you'll have to cage and sell them so they don't damage your factories costing you more money; at least the black bears move a little slower.

• Sell 1 goat (if you can't keep up with the watering, sell 2 goats but it's more difficult to make gold time)
• CAGE AND SELL BEARS SO THEY DON'T DAMAGE YOUR FACTORIES
• Upgrade the well
• Sell goats milk and any bears
• Upgrade the truck
• Sell goats milk
• Of course the obvious, I'm sure you've done it several times water, water, water
• Sell more goats milk, keep watering.
• Sell 3-4 goats right before you purchase your first cow
• Produce milk and butter 2 at a time
• Upgrade your truck 1 more time and the warehouse 1-2 times, but don't upgrade the warehouse to the max.
• Purchase 6 butter thickeners
• Sell all goats right before purchasing the second cow
• Purchase the third cow
• Upgrade the separator

vianovaus
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,134 Posts

[Post New]by vianovaus on Mar 24, 12 8:17 AM
39-BUTTERSTREET 2

Level Times: Gold 5:10 (+300 stars), Silver 6:10 (+200 stars), Completion: 3,200 stars
Given Provisions: $2,500, 3 goats, 1 cow, 5-item curd and cheese factories, 3-item separator factory and 2-item butter factory
Goals: $25,000, 15 butters and 15 cheeses

Strategies and Steps:

Cage and sell all the bears or they might damage your factories. This level is pretty straightforward. Make butter and cheese to make money. Making gold time on this level is relatively easy. Upgrade the basics such as your truck, the warehouse, the well (? Depends how much you like to click), maybe the plane. I don't always upgrade the plane, unless I need it for speed. I'd rather send it multiple times and receive smaller shipments. It's just easier to handle.

Upgrade the truck and the warehouse 1 time
Cage and sell all bears
Purchase 10 cheese leavens
Make curd and cheese 5 at a time
Make cream and butter 2 at a time
Purchase 5 butter thickeners for now (they take up more room and you don't need the thickeners quite as fast)
Sell cheese and butter until you reach the $25,000 money goal
Upgrade the warehouse and truck 1 more time
After you reach the money goal purchase another cow and upgrade the butter factory, expedite production
Make an more upgrades you prefer after money goal is reached
You may also want to purchase a third cow

vianovaus
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,134 Posts

[Post New]by vianovaus on Mar 24, 12 8:18 AM
40-BUTTERSTREET 3

Level Times: Gold 3:40 (+400 stars), Silver 4:40 (+200 stars), Completion (3,600 stars)
Given Provisions: $1,000, 3 goats, 3 cows, 5-items curd and cheese factories, 3-item separator and butter factories
Goals: 25 butters, 10 cheeses, 4 goats and 4 cows

Strategies and Steps:

I used a different strategy than normal to obtain gold for this level. Upgrade the warehouse and truck and order butter thickener.
Start creamer and curd machine, while watering like crazy. At first I didn't mess with the cheese, I just sold the curd to obtain some capital to upgrade the truck and warehouse again. I purchased a cow before purchasing a goat. Of course, you have to sell the bears to prevent factory destruction.
Empty the well first
Be very strategic at first at what you put in the warehouse until it's upgraded again. Don't worry about how much product you get into each factory just do the best you can at shuffling

Upgrade the truck and warehouse
Water like crazy
Order 10 butter thickener
Put milk in the creamer and the curd machine
Sell curd
Upgrade warehouse and truck again, sometimes I'd buy a cat
Keep ordering thickener and leaven, I kept the goats and made cheese well after the goal of 10 was reached.
Sell cheese and butter as soon as it's done
Purchase a cow
Then purchase your fourth goat; then sell the goats
Upgrade the separator and the butter factories
Purchase another cow if can afford it
Expedite the production of the factories

Edited on 03/24/2012 at 8:18:54 AM PST

vianovaus
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,134 Posts

[Post New]by vianovaus on Mar 24, 12 8:20 AM
41-BUTTER STREET 4

Level Times: Gold 6:30 (+1000 stars), Silver 7:30 (+500 stars), Completion (6,500 stars)
Given Provisions: $20,000, 5-item curd and cheese factories, 3-item cream separator, 2-item butter factory
Goals: 10 dough bowls, 30 butters, 30 cheeses

Strategies and Steps:

This level is relatively easy to achieve gold time and you probably have your preferences on what you like to upgrade and purchase. Therefore I'm putting in the first few steps and you can take it from there. The following is what I found to be the least stressful. Purchase goats and 1 cow at first and make some upgrades. When the cheese goal is almost met, then I purchase additional cows. Sell the goats as soon as the cheese goal is met. This way, animals don't seem to wither and die. Initially I caged and sold the bears.

Purchase 4 goats,1 cow and a cat
Upgrade truck and warehouse 2 times
Upgrade well 1 time
Purchase 10 cheese leaven
Cage 2 brown bears and sell
When truck returns purchase chicken
Purchase 5 butter thickeners and 5 flour sacks
Keep making cheese and butter, then sell
Order supplies before you need them
Make upgrades according to your preferences
Sell goats when cheese goal is almost met
Purchase cows and work on butter goal
Sell chicken when dough goal is met

vianovaus
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,134 Posts

[Post New]by vianovaus on Mar 24, 12 8:21 AM
42-FRENCH STREET 3

Level Times: Gold 5:10 (+600 stars, Silver 6:10 (+100 stars), Completion (1,900 stars)
Given Provisions: $33,300, 2-item French Pizza oven, 5-item powder, dough, separator and butter factories
Goals: 10 French pizzas, 1 truffle pig, $130,000
French pizza recipe: dough, egg, curd, butter and gherkins pickles

Strategies and Steps:

You should cage and sell the black bears to prevent factory damage. Purchase 3 cows and sell butter to make upgrades.
Then purchase chickens and goats and start selling pizzas. Sell animals when they're no longer needed. Make money goal; then purchase the truffle pig

Purchase 3 cows
Purchase 10 butter thickeners
Upgrade well, truck and warehouse 1 time
Sell 3 butter
Cage bears and sell with 3 butter
Upgrade truck and warehouse 1 time
Sell 6 more butter
Cage and sell 2 black bears
Upgrade warehouse and truck fully
Upgrade plane 1 time
Purchase 2 goats, 5 chickens and a cat
Order 10 butters and 5 flour sacks
When plane returns, purchase 5 flour sacks and 5 gherkins
Make, butter, curd and dough for pizzas
Purchase 5 more gherkins
Make pizzas
Sell pizzas and any animals you no longer need
Make money goal, then purchase truffle pig

Edited on 03/24/2012 at 8:21:59 AM PST

vianovaus
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,134 Posts

[Post New]by vianovaus on Mar 24, 12 8:22 AM
43-LEAVEN LANE 1

Level Times: Gold 1:50 (+200 stars), Silver 2:50(+100 stars), Completion (500 stars)
Given Provisions: $0, 1 truffle pig, 5-item separator, powder and curd factory, can purchase: French pizza oven, cheese, butter and dough factories
Goals: 1 French Pizza, 1 dough bowl and 1 butter

Strategies and steps:

Black bears attack feverishly...good thing you can purchase most things from the city after selling the pig. This level is really easy to make gold. You can choose to cage the black bears or just let them roam. I have to cage them as they're too much of a distraction when they roam. Yes, they'll probably damage your factories but you only need 1 of every item...so no biggie!

Sell the pig
When truck returns, upgrade plane
Purchase 1 egg, 1 goat's milk and 1 cow's milk and put them in the factories
Purchase 1 flour sack, 1 cheese leaven and 1 butter thickener
Purchase the dough, cheese and butter factories
Purchase the French pizza
Produce the dough, cheese and butter

vianovaus
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,134 Posts

[Post New]by vianovaus on Mar 24, 12 8:23 AM
44-LEAVEN LANE 2

Level Times: Gold 2:00 (+100 stars), Silver 3:00 (+100 stars), Completion (700 stars)
Given Provisions: $12,000, 1-item French pizza oven and butter factory; can purchase: egg, dough, curd, cheese (except you'll have to demolish the pizza oven) and separator
Goals: $16,000, 1 chicken, 1 cow and 1 goat

Strategies and steps:

This one is sooooo easy to make gold. Purchase items from the city to make pizza, upgrade truck, sell pizza, purchase animals. YOU DO NOT NEED SOUR CREAM ON THIS PIZZA and that's the clincher. See if you can finish the level in under a minute.

• Upgrade plane 2 times
• Purchase egg, dough, curd, butter and gherkins
• Catch falling items and start pizza, you can expedite making the pizza...isn't much else to do except...
• Upgrade truck 2 times (make sure you have $1,000 to make money goal)
• Sell pizza (you should meet money goal)
• When truck returns, purchase chicken, goat and cow

vianovaus
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,134 Posts

[Post New]by vianovaus on Mar 24, 12 8:25 AM
45-LEAVEN LANE 3

Level Times: Gold 1:50 (+1,500 stars), Silver 2:50 (+1,000 stars), Completion ($1,000)
Given Provisions: 10 goats, 2-item separator and butter factories
Goals: 1 butter

Strategies and steps:

Easy, easy, easy; upgrade truck, sell goats, upgrade plane, purchase milk and butter thickener and produce

• Upgrade truck 2 times
• Sell all goats
• Upgrade plane 2 times for speed
• Purchase milk and butter thickener
• Catch milk and butter thickener in the air
• Make sour cream; expedite production
• Make butter; expedite production

vianovaus
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,134 Posts

[Post New]by vianovaus on Mar 24, 12 8:26 AM
46-CROSSROADS 6

Level Times: Gold 3:50 (+1,500 stars), Silver 4:50 (+1,000 stars), Completion (1,000)
Given Provisions: 3 cows, 1-item separator, you can purchase 2 more separators
Goals: 15 butter thickeners and 1 basket of truffles.

Strategies and steps:

Here the developers of the game go again. Trying to catch us off guard; you have to purchase 15 butter thickeners with no way to make butter! Just upgrade the truck and warehouse, sell cream, milk and cows, purchase pig. Oh yes, purchase the thickeners.

I just caught and sold all the bears.
Upgrade truck and warehouse 2 times
Sell 3 black bears, 1 cream and the milk you have
Purchase 5 thickeners (I purchase 5 at a time and sell some of them, to keep open slots in the warehouse)
Make cream continuously and expediting when you can, be careful not to blow up the factory
Keep repeating the above steps until you have 15 thickeners and $35,000; sell the cows
Purchase the pig, watch for the pig to dig up the truffles, then collect the truffles

vianovaus
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,134 Posts

[Post New]by vianovaus on Mar 24, 12 8:28 AM
47 – CROSSROADS 5

Level Times: Gold 4:20 (+700 stars), Silver 5:20 (+200 stars), Completion (2,300 stars)
Given Provisions: $100, 5 goats, 6 cows; 5-item curd, cheese, separator and butter factories; can purchase truffle cutter for $35,000
Goals: 2 sliced truffles, 2 truffle pigs

Strategies and steps:

Sell the goats, to me, they eat the most and the fastest, plus cows and butter make more money faster. Sell enough milk and cream to get upgrades. I like to purchase a cat, as I miss the milk when there are this many cows...3 misses milk pays for the cat. Then sell enough butter to purchase 2 truffle pigs and a truffle cutter.

• Sell 4 goats
• Collect cow's milk and put in separator
• Upgrade truck 1 time and well 1 time and warehouse 2 times
• Fill the truck with milk and cream; then sell
• Cage the 2 black bears and try not to warehouse them. If you catch them near the well, they won't damage your buildings when they run from the cages.
• When truck returns, purchase a cat
• Upgrade plane 1 time and purchase 10 butter thickeners and 5 cheese leaven
• Upgrade truck to full potential (you can upgrade warehouse to the max if you want, I don't like to spend the $12,000 for the last upgrade)
• Sell butter and cheese and purchase leaven (approximately 35-40 total) until you have $50,000
• Purchase truffle pig
• Make sure you have 10+ milk/butter/cream combination to assist the purchase of second pig) before selling goat and cows
• Sell goat and cows to purchase truffle cutter
• Make sure you have 10+ milk/butter/cream combination to assist the purchase of second pig)
• Make remaining butter and sell first sliced truffle Or sell 2 sliced truffles to purchase second pig

vianovaus
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,134 Posts

[Post New]by vianovaus on Mar 24, 12 8:30 AM
48-PIG STREET 1

Level Times: Gold 2:30 (+2,000 stars), Silver 3:30 (+1,000 stars), Completion (4,000 stars)
Given Provisions: $15,000, 5 cows, 5-item dough, butter and curd factories, 1-item truffle cutter
Goals: 1 sliced truffle, 3 dough bowls, 3 butter and 3 cheeses.

Strategies and steps:

This is an awkward level. You can purchase the 3 egg powder and 3 flour sacks from the city (you don't need any chickens).
You can purchase 3 curds and 3 cheese leaven from the city (no need for a goat). You have cows, but no way to make the sour cream, so you'll have to purchase the sour cream from the city along with the cheese leaven. So don't to basics, just sell the milk and the cows to purchase a truffle pig. No bears on this level.

• The obvious by now, feed the cows, spread the water around so you can see the cow's milk easier
• Upgrade the truck 2 times and warehouse 1 time
• Fill the truck/warehouse with milk and sell while doing the following. You'll be keeping the truck real busy
• I like to purchase a cat (optional, I like to purchase a cat, can't always see the cow's milk, 3 missed milk and I've paid for the cat)
• Purchase 3 egg powder and 3 flour sacks, make 3 dough
• As soon as the plane returns; purchase 3 curd and 3 cheese leaven, make 3 cheese
• As soon as the plane returns; purchase 3 sour cream and 3 butter thickeners, make 3 butter
• Keep selling milk until you have $30,000, sell cows
• Purchase truffle pig, well...you know the rest, slice the truffles, expedite production

vianovaus
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,134 Posts

[Post New]by vianovaus on Mar 24, 12 8:31 AM
49-PIG STREET 2

Level Times: Gold 1:50 (+2,000 stars), Silver 2:50 (+1,000 stars), Completion (4,000 stars)
Given Provisions: $13,500, 10 chickens, 10 goats, 10 cows, 3 dogs and 3 cats; purchase availability: powder, dough, curd, cheese, separator and butter factories
Goal: $100,000

Strategies and steps:

No need to purchase the factories. This is a good level to receive the no clicking any products and no clicking or bears trophy (it's best to have the fully upgraded cats and dogs. Upgrade the well fully so you don't accidentally select product while water grass). You will probably have to replay the level to get gold time. It's more difficult to obtain the trophies and make gold time. The bears attack feverishly, but you have the dogs. Let the dogs capture the bears and let the bears run.; water the grass close to the warehouse to avoid loosing animals.

• Upgrade warehouse and truck 2 times
• Upgrade well 2 times (depends on how much you like to click)
• Sell the chickens and 6 goats
• When truck returns sell remaining goats and a warehouse full of products; around $10,000 +
• Just let the dogs and cats take care of the rest; you can assist the cat by collecting milk
• Send the truck to sell milk when full (10 milks) and water the grass near the warehouse, you're more likely to collect more milk. Cat don't like collecting milk behind bears/cages
• When you have $50,000; sell 10 milk and 4 cows
• Upgrade to the blue truck when truck returns; sell 5 milk and the 6 cows

vianovaus
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,134 Posts

[Post New]by vianovaus on Mar 24, 12 8:32 AM
50-PIG STREET 3

Level Times: Gold 1:40 (+2,000 stars), Silver 2:40 (+1,000 stars), Completion (4,000 stars)
Given Provisions: $0, 10 chickens, 1 truffle pig, can purchase truffle cutter
Goals: 1 sliced truffle, 10 eggs

Strategies and steps:

There are no bears on this level, unless you go over gold time. Then you receive an influx of black bears. Follow the steps below and you can achieve gold time. Sell too few chickens you can't upgrade truck which cuts the trip 5 seconds which will make the difference between gold and silver time. Sell too many chickens you can't collect the 10 eggs in time.

• Sell 7 chickens
• Be frugal with the water as you only have $50
• Upgrade the truck 1 time
• Collect eggs and 3 truffles
• Immediately after the pig finds the third truffle...
• Sell 2 truffles and the pig
• Purchase truffle cutter
• Slice truffles and expedite production

vianovaus
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,134 Posts

[Post New]by vianovaus on Mar 24, 12 8:41 AM
51-TRUFFLE STREET 1

Level Times: Gold 2:40 (+700 stars), Silver 3:40 (+200 stars), Completion (2,300 stars)
Given Provisions: $20, 1 cow, 1 truffle pig, 5-item separator and butter factory, 1-item truffle cutter; can purchase pickle (marinade) factory
Goals: 5 sliced truffles, 1 pickled truffle

Strategies and steps:

This one is easy. Gather milk and truffles, then slice truffles, then sell and marinade 1 truffle. No need to keep any bears.

• Sell 1 milk
• Slice truffle
• When truck returns; purchase 1 marinade and 2 butter thickeners
• Sell 2 butter and 3 cut truffles
• When truck returns, upgrade to the blue truck and sell any milk, cow and pig. MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE 1 SLICED TRUFFLE ON THE FARM.
• Purchase pickle factory
• Produce pickled truffles (expedite production if you want to or need to due to time)

vianovaus
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,134 Posts

[Post New]by vianovaus on Mar 24, 12 8:42 AM
52-TRUFFLE STREET 2

Level Times: Gold 3:20 (+1,000 stars), Silver 4:20 (+500 stars), Completion (2,500 stars)
Given Provisions: $30,000, 1 truffle pig, 5 cows, 5-item separator and butter factories; can purchase cutter and pickle factories
Goals: 16 truffle baskets, 8 sliced truffles

Strategies and steps:

This one is so easy. Sell the cows, buy a second pig and a few upgrades. Sell 5 truffles, purchase cutter. The bears, keep or let 'em go...your preference, well on second thought...just cage the bears.

• Upgrade the truck 2 times
• Sell the cows
• Purchase another truffle pig
• Wait until you have 5 truffles, then sell
• Purchase the cutter
• Slice and collect 5 sliced truffles
• Upgrade truffle cutter

vianovaus
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,134 Posts

[Post New]by vianovaus on Mar 24, 12 8:43 AM
53-TRUFFLE STREET 3

Level Times: Gold 4:00 (+1,000 stars), Silver 5:00 (+500 stars), Completion (1,000 stars)
Given Provisions: $100, 1 truffle pig, 5 cows; 5-item separator and butter factories; 2-item cutter and 1-item pickle factory
Goals: $100,000, 10 pickled truffles, 2 truffle pigs

Strategies and steps:

Just follow the steps and sell the bears to prevent damage

• Sell 2 cows
• When truck returns, upgrade warehouse 2 times and truck 3 times to max/blue
• Upgrade plane 1 time
• Purchase 10 butter thickeners and 5 marinade
• Cage and sell all bears to avoid factory damage
• You're limited on warehouse space; when you start to use the last butter thickeners, purchase 10 more (you'll need approx. 30 thickeners total)
• Try to send truck with $20,000 plus worth of items, except when you have to sell the bears
• Keep selling pickled truffles and butter
• Remember to purchase 5 more marinades
• When you have $85,000; sell the cows; if you have $90,000 upgrade truck to blue
• Purchase another pig after you reach you $100,000 goal
• Upgrade the pickle factory 1 time

Go to: