burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Re:Post any Phenomenon: City of Cyan technical issues here only

[Post New]by burf90 on May 7, 12 12:45 PM
Pollb65, I can't promise this'll help, but sometimes I've been able to get around small glitches by leaving the scene and going to a different scene. Then quitting the game completely and restarting it. Then try to get the plasma lights again. It doesn't always work, but sometimes that's all you need to do.

[Post New]by ironica on May 22, 12 3:58 PM
My resource boxes won't drop down anymore. I am at the broken bridge,been up to the railroad, back down the other way, but I think I am missing being able to get stuff becasue I can't access anything under the boxes.....?

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on May 24, 12 1:27 PM
ironica wrote:My resource boxes won't drop down anymore. I am at the broken bridge,been up to the railroad, back down the other way, but I think I am missing being able to get stuff becasue I can't access anything under the boxes.....?

I don't understand what you mean by resource boxes??

gamertlc
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by gamertlc on Jul 26, 12 1:53 PM
Add me to the list of people who can't play the game. It wouldn't open at all for me and after uninstalling and reinstalling it said my trial was expired and I never even played it!

[Post New]by Racebanin on Mar 3, 13 4:21 PM
Cannot turn off the steam on the train. Have picked up the valve from drawer and placed on the port. Restarted the game several times. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by Chasombatk on Mar 4, 13 8:16 AM
I have purchased the game on IPAD under the Apple ID account lil_monk3yz@hortmail.com and I went to unlock the game by clicking "already purchased" and "unlock now" the game would not load for days. I tried reinstalling through appstore in the purchased section and still doesn't work. Please help me!

[Post New]by TinkNY on Mar 7, 13 7:13 AM
This is my 1st post so I hate for it to new complaint but.. given the number of Big Fish games I buy, including this one, when some have so many obvious glitches that end up not being user error, what is your to keep customers happy? After I bought the game and was deep into it on my iPhone, it froze. I followed all the help tips, reluctant to lose my game. Most games that get buggy, I just delete, but it's why I get hesitant to get further into Big Fish, unless there is more reliability w your developers.

[Post New]by TinkNY on Mar 7, 13 7:17 AM
Sorry for the missing words! Difficult to see the whole text on my phone.... I was looking for your policy when a game just is buggy. I will hesitate to buy more expensive games less i have to deal w these issues.

Frogmort
Manatee
Manatee
3,812 Posts

[Post New]by Frogmort on Mar 25, 13 11:18 AM
iPad version. I seem to have lost my handcuffs before having the opportunity to use them ...

ETA: I closed down the game and when I reopened it they had reappeared *phew*...

Edited on 03/25/2013 at 11:31:19 AM PST

Frogmort
Manatee
Manatee
3,812 Posts

[Post New]by Frogmort on Mar 25, 13 12:17 PM

iPad version: after doing chemistry in locomotive lab, Map and Task list no longer available (running in Casual mode).
iPad 2 running 6.1.3

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Mar 25, 13 4:02 PM
Hi Frogmort,

I'm sorry you're running into through with the iPad version of this game.

If you haven't already done so, I think it would be best for you to get in touch with our Mobile Support Team. They have the best info about the game and can go through some troubleshooting with you directly.

[I also saw your post asking about how to start a new profile - they should be able to help with that too. ]

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: