Re:Welcome to Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Kazzie1013 on Aug 4, 12 8:30 AM
Hi...am playing iPad version on shiver poltergeist, in the bonus level..cannot get the wrench to tighten the thingy on the bridge engine. Help. Ty in advance.

[Post New]by SlipKnoT13x on Aug 7, 12 4:02 PM
I have solved the family tree puzzle but don't seem to have the code entry in my diary

[Post New]by Ssf5418 on Aug 10, 12 9:16 PM
Stuck with radio. Did not complete but radio dial numbers don't match clue. How do get correct code back on dial and which code do I use?

[Post New]by Kimjimstef on Aug 11, 12 7:48 AM
Need to figure out times for moon dials

[Post New]by missnk7 on Aug 14, 12 4:10 AM
Stuck at end of stable chapter can't find bench or statue shown in strategy guide

[Post New]by mkshari on Aug 14, 12 3:22 PM
I cannot find the cork for the barrel. Can anyone help me?

[Post New]by arjay99 on Aug 17, 12 5:15 PM
Where do I find the tongs?

[Post New]by Ulooksexydead on Aug 22, 12 4:02 AM
A little help please, I have purchased the game, I am half way into it, I backed up my iPad on my pc, now when I click start, I receive, would you like to start again? Your current progress will be lost!!!!!! I have followed the steps that you normally do etc.. Still no luck.... PLEASE HELP... Thanks ?

i am stuck

[Post New]by tessawiltje on Oct 15, 12 8:46 AM
Hello,
can anybody help me? i am stuck in shiver Poltergeist in the bonusgame.
I only have the torch wich you must set in fire at the building with the broken electra. But the game doesnt do anything. Is this a bug, or am i doing something wrong excuse me for my englisch, I am a dutch women who lives in France, so my englisch is not to good)

thank you for your reponse

Tessawiltje

JimSull72
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by JimSull72 on Jan 17, 13 5:37 PM
I am unable to get the chandelier to fall. I have the cross bow, but the strategy guide says I also need the string above the elevator. However, when I try to take the elevator down, there is a wall in the way and I can't get off at the basement floor anymore.

[Post New]by shellseeker on Feb 7, 13 6:26 AM
Good morning, I could only find Richards ring cannot find the other one! Many thanx

[Post New]by ethan05 on Apr 24, 13 5:31 PM
i can not get the code for the safe can any body help me please............

[Post New]by dawghouse on May 28, 13 10:40 AM
Serenity1950 wrote:Has anyone figured out the combination to the safe from the letter and family Tree...I don't have a clue?

I am having the same problem. Help!!!

[Post New]by Catfish524 on Jul 11, 13 8:48 AM
Butterflyshrimp wrote:Could someone please tell me how to get the chandelier to fall. Have already been out the window, on the roof, on the chandelier, & tried to hit the lever with the weapon I'm supposed to, but I keep getting a "you can't use that there", etc. Finally checked the Strategy Guide, do have the correct weapon, just cannot hit the lever. Would appreciate hearing from anyone who has alredy played. Thus far, the game has been a dream to play, no problems at all, so I must be doing something wrong, even though the Strategy Guide says it is correct. Many thanks!

[Post New]by ny1161 on Oct 26, 13 9:42 AM
I cannot complete the bonus game, as I do have the torch with all the items it is supposed to have, but can't figure out how to light it. Does someone know this?

[Post New]by Jennn7980 on Jan 24, 14 11:34 PM
I am in the last part of the game with the lighthouse. I already used the hammer on the cabinet before I used it on the gutter on the roof.....anyone know if their is anything I can do

Meandy40
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by Meandy40 on Jul 22, 14 11:58 AM
ny1161 wrote:I cannot complete the bonus game, as I do have the torch with all the items it is supposed to have, but can't figure out how to light it. Does someone know this?

I am also in the bonus game with an unlit torch. It tells me to light it from the sparkling wires outside the lighthouse but there are no sparkling wires. There is nothing but rain. I can go no further. This is a big disappointment.

Meandy

Meandy40
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by Meandy40 on Aug 23, 14 9:11 AM
I was finally able to get the unlit torch lit with the sparkling wires. Someone posted that the radio game had to be played correctly and even though I must have played it ten times or more it finally worked. When I went back the wires were sparkling and I was able to finish.

Meandy

Go to: