Re:Welcome to Totem Tribe forum HELP at the last one

[Post New]by jokars on Feb 4, 09 1:20 PM
DutchMama77 wrote:Could anyone help me with the last iland? I have 2 totems to solved; the one with the white an black pearls and the one with nothing, i dont know what to do...

Get the balls to line up like the medals in the Olympics

Re:Welcome to Totem Tribe forum

[Post New]by jokars on Feb 4, 09 2:46 PM
Looking for the lighting bolt on Mist Island that opens the door, does anyone know if it is on land, in the clouds or where I can find it? Please help me, before I pull the rest of my hair out. Thanks

[Post New]by lisaks on Feb 4, 09 7:41 PM
jokars wrote:Looking for the lighting bolt on Mist Island that opens the door, does anyone know if it is on land, in the clouds or where I can find it? Please help me, before I pull the rest of my hair out. Thanks

Its on the left side of the map at the end of a grey path between the 4th & 5th device. It has black over it until you get
close in the path .. If you use the code to remove all the black from the game it makes things sooo much easier

[Post New]by jhonne on Feb 5, 09 1:00 AM
Selania wrote:How do you kill the crow to get the last piece of coal?

I used archers to kill the crows.

Edited on 02/05/2009 at 1:03:37 AM PST

mrsj
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

hi

[Post New]by mrsj on Feb 5, 09 4:32 AM
is anyone else struggling to find all the jewels? i'm at 87% and it's driving me mad going back over all the islands looking for them. but want to find them all before i do the last level

Alphadeb
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Alphadeb on Feb 5, 09 5:40 AM
DoobieBear wrote:The items that you need to find on a level seem to be random unless the stone directs you to one specific place. The only help with the items that I can give is to be sure to go to the edges of the map and if you see a little bit of white there then build a tower if possible.

The treasury can be accessed through the main map.......the one with the islands on it..........just click on the treasure chest on the upper left hand side of the screen.

I've forgotten right now the proper colors Caligirl, but the stones have it right..........I had to think it through a little bit because the clues they give (while they are right) are a little cryptic, so once I changed my colors around the purple on in the middle then it worked out.

The items are not random, they are in a fixed position. There are some great screen shots showing the locations of items on gamzebo.com

[Post New]by Flagman on Feb 5, 09 5:57 AM
The Black & White Pearl puzzle is a tough one. The "solution" is below... warning!

Labeling the pearls from left to right, A B C D E F G, let's begin. Clicking on the pearls according to the following sequence should give you a good start to solving the puzzle:

C E F D B A C D G F D B C E D

I'm not sure it's 100% accurate. The last 1 or 2 letters might be off, but it will get you close enough to finish.

[Post New]by Flagman on Feb 5, 09 6:06 AM
I, too, am having trouble finding all the jewels needed for Rainbow Island. I'm at only 83% and have looked my brains out. I have had my scouts swim to uncover all parts of all islands and have found a couple of caches of jewels, but with only 83% there are still tons of them out there somewhere. At this point it takes me 5 or so jewels to increase the total 1% , so I am guessing that I'm missing 50 - 70 jewels. I read one responder found 87%. Has anyone found 100%? If so, we need a bailout (everyone else is getting one. )

mrsj
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by mrsj on Feb 5, 09 12:30 PM
found this on another website:
at the oracle lake press R B Y V G to get a chest of jewels,, helps quite a bit

suebydu
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

Welcome to Totem Tribe forum

[Post New]by suebydu on Feb 6, 09 8:17 AM
Dont realy know how to do this ,but does anyone know how to open those things on the islands,they look like metal diamond shaped object encased in ice but it cant be ice,cause it wont melt? If you click on it it says -nothing happened. I've seen 3 of them. Any answers? Thanks Suebydu

suebydu
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by suebydu on Feb 6, 09 8:24 AM
Help ! How on earth do you finaly stop the beetles on Beetle island. There is no end to them.? Is it that big beetle? he only sticks around for a second and he gone. Thanks

Edited on 02/06/2009 at 8:24:56 AM PST

suebydu
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by suebydu on Feb 6, 09 8:26 AM
jhonne wrote:

suebydu
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by suebydu on Feb 6, 09 8:27 AM
put your fight sign there so the archers go over there and shoot the crow

Aylah
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Aylah on Feb 6, 09 12:27 PM
suebydu wrote:Help ! How on earth do you finaly stop the beetles on Beetle island. There is no end to them.? Is it that big beetle? he only sticks around for a second and he gone. Thanks

Building mud towers near his holes will help to slow him down enough for your warriors and other towers to kill him off.

Aylah
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Aylah on Feb 6, 09 12:31 PM
suebydu wrote: Dont realy know how to do this ,but does anyone know how to open those things on the islands,they look like metal diamond shaped object encased in ice but it cant be ice,cause it wont melt? If you click on it it says -nothing happened. I've seen 3 of them. Any answers? Thanks Suebydu

You have to get a crystal on witch island (can't quite remember what it's called) but it's on the part of the island you can only get to by destroying the giant ice cube
Once you have that you can click on that thing you are talking about and it lets you see parts of the island you can't get to any other way - eg inside the volcano

[Post New]by drlavery on Feb 6, 09 12:31 PM
This game freezes up on me too - extreamly frustrating. It only freezes on me when I try to go back to seagull or witch island. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling - still doesn't help... Is there any fix out there?????

[Post New]by Selania on Feb 6, 09 3:25 PM
jhonne wrote:

Thanks, I finally got that one now I'm stuck in a fog and she will not go anywhere I put the flag. Is there a trick to this? I think I already broke my new contacts looking for things in this game, but I'm addicted!!

[Post New]by ozarklaker on Feb 6, 09 5:49 PM
[b]Can anyone help me out - on Volcano Island one of the swords disappeared when I killed the ghost and now there are only 2 - I have tried closing the game and even reloading but no 3rd sword - any help out there???? I hate to start over from the beginning waaaa

[Post New]by loopy40 on Feb 7, 09 2:51 AM
VictorH20 wrote:Hi -- Can anyone give me an idea of how many levels there are to this game? I played the demo and liked it - but got to the 5th island in the hour. I only see 11 islands... so I'm wondering if that's all there is. Thx

i think there are about 20 islands. after you collect six totem coins you go to the cradle of the north and from there there is at least another 10 islands

[Post New]by loopy40 on Feb 7, 09 3:01 AM
i'm stuck on the level where you're inside the comet. i've been playing this level for 3 hours, i've explored the inside and found the alien that you have to fight, there are lots of little aliens. i've built lots of towers surrounding my village. can anyone give me any clues on how to defeat the aliens?

Go to: