Re:Post any Criminal Minds technical issues here only

[Post New]by Natarich180971 on Dec 27, 12 11:21 AM
It wont let me zoom into the car. There is nothing else i can do. If i press too close o the door, it wll say that the door lock is broken. If i press on the cart, it says "The place is a mess, there must have been a party"

[Post New]by Fear003 on Mar 1, 13 4:32 PM
Where the game save location path is?

'm searhing for the game save files on my PC and i can't find them anywhere. I had searched on "my documents", "program files", "local setting", "application data" and "local setting/application data", but i couldn't find them.
Maybe there are on some .dll or .dat file on program files. I don't know.....
My operating system is windows XP, but it would be nice to know the path for other operating systems also.

[Post New]by Fear003 on Mar 1, 13 4:45 PM
I think i just found the save game files location on Windows XP. The files are located:

C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\LegacyInteractive\CriminalMinds

Is that the only path related with the save game?
Also it' would like to know the path on other operating systems like vista and win7....

Edited on 03/01/2013 at 4:46:47 PM PST

[Post New]by Zingha on Mar 12, 13 11:00 AM
I am having the same problem with the knife and scissors to get the ladder. Please explain what to do to get the ladder.

[Post New]by FClareCat on Apr 23, 13 3:52 PM
I am enjoying Criminal Minds. The walk through is more than helpful. However, I cannot load the copy machine to copy the art roster, which isn't accepted on the copier. Any ideas?

[Post New]by Gizcat on Oct 27, 13 12:39 PM
Hob scene for pocket knife does not activate. cannot play the game.

[Post New]by torilady on Nov 15, 13 6:44 AM
I tried twice to download Criminal Minds, but my antivirus (AVG) blocked it, saying there is a virus. Is there?

torilady@aol.com

[Post New]by dollit on Nov 18, 13 9:51 AM
I have completed every task up to enter the Community Center. I have "fixed" the door light lock and have the glass cutter. But I cannot get into the community center. It will not let me zoom in again or go in the door. It is sparkling. . . but nothing! Help please

[Post New]by cliffw42 on Dec 14, 13 2:38 PM
In Criminal Minds, I finished the first case, but accidentally went back into it. Now, I don't know how to get to the 2nd case without re-playing the entire 1st case. Is there anything I can do

[Post New]by Engelsje on Feb 21, 14 12:20 PM
I bought the game in a brickstore and the game crashes after playing the audio-tape mini game. I can start a new game, but I just can't get beyond this point because the game closes down...

mumorg1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Post any Criminal Minds technical issues here only

[Post New]by mumorg1 on Mar 6, 14 6:59 AM
when i open the game it goes to the handbag which i have taken items out of, I click to exit bag and the game closes,

[Post New]by jbmccurley8579 on May 2, 14 7:43 PM
I am having the same problem with the scissors as previous users. I already played the hidden object game under the stairs and never received them. Now I can't do anything else without them. Is there a way to fix this?

[Post New]by MateKa90 on Jun 2, 14 7:59 PM
I am on case two. I am trying to decrypt the computer, but I need the flash drive. I got it while I was still on the plane, but it has gone missing and I can't move further without it. Someone help??

Go to: