Re:Welcome to Campgrounds forum

[Post New]by vschmidt29 on Jun 15, 12 8:08 PM
I am having trouble with level 39, I am not even close. How do you get enough happiness.
Thank you

[Post New]by willbria72 on Jun 20, 12 1:43 AM
RealtorBarbaraAn wrote:Stuck on getting gold star on level 58...played over and over for HOURS...how do I get gold star on this level???
OMG! I'm in the same situation...normally I can quickly figure out how to pass a level with a gold star, but level 58 has me stuck!!! Please let me know if you figured it out thanks.

[Post New]by marifek on Jun 21, 12 7:40 PM
I am also stuck on level 58. there does not seem to be enough spaces for all the buildings! i chopped down the tree but I am still short the volley ball court and the pool. HELP!

[Post New]by marifek on Jun 22, 12 3:44 PM
figured out level 58. the buildings are only the greenhouse, volleyball court lumber mill, pool, ice cream stand not all the camping places ie.. tent. I got gold by building 2 villas to get cash and then build the ice cream stand and have an event to raise extra cash. keep going from there. you do not have to cut the tree down.

[Post New]by dumptruckqueen on Aug 11, 12 4:40 AM
Having trouble with level 25 with getting 120 happiness. I've tried several variations of ice cream stands, volleyball courts, etc, but I cannot get the balance. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!

Level 40-Eco Trail

[Post New]by Teresa1973 on Sep 9, 12 7:03 PM
I am not able to do this level. I need to know where along the way I missed getting the Villa. Need the villa to pass this level. Please help. Thanks

[Post New]by Bex090981 on Sep 19, 13 3:53 PM
Yay! Just finished lvl 60 and managed to get gold stars on every lvl including the extra ones ?

The only lvl that gave me any trouble was lvl 53 but all you need to do is build the two fruit trees and then have five villas with gardens and a pool that you should try to put in the middle of the villas, then host an event at the pool and voila!

[Post New]by skypatch on Nov 29, 13 10:18 PM
I got through L 53 don,t shoot the bears just scare them and you will get through

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Aug 26, 14 4:31 PM
To BFG Fish Leaders...

I wish that the forum could have been divided into 2 parts: one for the eco game & one for the money game.

I know it is too late, but for future reference.

Thanks for "listening".

OnWisc

[Post New]by intuit4u on Nov 30, 14 5:04 PM
I'm stuck on level 33. Finally figured out the buildings but I don't know how to earn daily income. I'm $5300 short of the $20,000. I have all buildings, I am hosting events at the tennis court, playground, and hotdog stand, but it isn't enough.

Edited on 11/30/2014 at 5:25:31 PM PST

Go to: