Re:Post any Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix technical issues here only

[Post New]by gardengrl555 on Dec 4, 13 12:16 PM
Also cannot get back into the tree to brush the cobwebs and retrieve the mirror. I saw that people had problems with this game in the Appstore reviews but thought it would be fixed by now. Very disappointed. When will this be resolved?

Nyy49
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Nyy49 on Dec 9, 13 4:44 PM
I'm having the same problem shaving the boar. I get kicked out when I enter the house. A refund would be nice since I can't finish the game.

[Post New]by Jcurtisis on Dec 24, 13 2:40 PM
I am an iPad user; I am at the point near the end where I'm trying to get the third mirror from the hollow place in the tree outside the house. Before I had the hairbrush I was able to get into the hollow place to get an object, but because of the spiderweb I couldn't get the mirror. Now I have the hairbrush, but I can't get access to the hollow place. The hint button indicates I should go to the hollow place in the tree, but when I tap on that spot nothing happens. I've tried repeatedly to close and re-open the game, but nothing works- and I'm stuck until I can get the third mirror. Help!

[Post New]by Monty14 on Jan 9, 14 4:20 PM
Having a problem with iPad version. Have almost finished, about to save my prince.
I can't get back into the cottage to shave the boar and get code for the chest the statue has. I can go anywhere else in the game, but every time I go inside before I can touch the boar I get kicked out of the game. Have closed everything, rebooted iPad, still same problem after trying multiple times. Thoughts? Please don't say replay the game.

[Post New]by JeannieT_LFP on Sep 24, 14 1:33 PM
Mac issue? I'd like to play the game if I could only open it. I've learned to try games I plan to buy to ensure they will actually function on the Mac platform.

Every time I try to open the game, I get the dreaded "quit unexpectedly" message (at this point, substantially more than a dozen times). I have deleted then reinstalled the game, deleted then reinstalled Game Manager, Shut Down my iMac (OS 10.9.4) and rebooted, then tried all the previous steps yet again. Still can't successfully open the game.

Any other Mac gamers out there with this problem?

For the record, if this is a temporary glitch that will be fixed, I'd like to buy the game at the Daily Special rate.

10/1/14 UPDATE FOR MAC USERS: apparently this game is incompatible with the current Mac operating system (10.9, which has been available for more than a year). Pity the game was offered as a Daily Deal for Mac users; I spent a *lot* of time troubleshooting this issue. As frustrating as this waste of time was, at least the customer service rep was terrific.

Edited on 10/03/2014 at 6:00:55 PM PST

Go to: