Re:Comments for Whispered Stories: Sandman

[Post New]by mspurebluff1 on Jun 23, 12 12:47 PM
I'm stuck on the raccoon. I can't get the water to boil for tea. Keep clicking matches and the water doesn't boil!? And then....................????

agrimony
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by agrimony on Jun 26, 12 10:22 AM
I guess I was a little late in commenting on the game, but I did not purchase it till now. I really liked the demo, and was hooked. Bought the game enjoyed it very much. In some places it was tough, and others it was quite easy. But I was however very disappointed on how short the game was. If they have more Whispered Stories games I probably will not buy them for that reason. I think money or game credits are wasted on short games like this. I think they should be in the 2.99 category.

Maybe if BFG had a section only for short games like these, like they do for the Large Files it might help others to know where the short or long file games are. That was just and idea.

What do you think fellow fishies?

[Post New]by emills34119 on Jun 30, 12 7:48 AM
I have been trying for about 2 hours to finish that last scene. I have done everything that has been mentioned on the forum and it looks like they say to do but I can't get the last tuning fork.

[Post New]by emills34119 on Jun 30, 12 10:49 AM
emills34119 wrote:I have been trying for about 2 hours to finish that last scene. I have done everything that has been mentioned on the forum and it looks like they say to do but I can't get the last tuning fork.

Thanks to juicy33, I have finished this game. Really liked it up to this point.

rana1901
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by rana1901 on Jul 26, 12 3:07 PM
i'm stuck. I'll put this one away until there is a walkthrough!!!!!

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jul 29, 12 5:40 AM
rana1901 wrote:i'm stuck. I'll put this one away until there is a walkthrough!!!!!
There are walkthroughs on other sites. Just google for them.

Go to: