Episode 1 in Level 7

Re:Episode 1 in Level 7

[Post New]by matildawhirl on Dec 8, 12 11:30 PM
Hi Ricoblade, I finally got through again, now I am again in the hard mode and stuck at Episode 4 Level 3, I got almost to the end of the big stones where you need the farm, and the gold, and I get almost to the end and need about two more seconds. I tried entering Episode 4 Level 3 in the search, and most of the info is on Episode 3 Level 4 and that isn't what I want. Can you help me? I have tried upgrading the farm to level 3, wood to level 2, and the gold to level 3 also. Do you have to upgrade the storehouse? Is this one of those where the most important thing is the storehouse? I don't know how I got through this one before. I have started printing out the info so I won't get stuck the next time, but I don't have anything on this one. Thanks Linda

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Dec 9, 12 4:33 AM
Hi - I upgraded all the production buildings - Pumping Station, Sawmill, Farm, Quarry and Gold Mine to Level 2 then built and fully upgraded the Storehouse and this was enough to get all the tasks done in Expert time.

[Post New]by matildawhirl on Dec 10, 12 11:29 AM
Thanks, I finally got through by upgrading the Storehouse fully, and then I was able to get through. Like I said I have begun to print out the info so that I won't have to bother you so much. I finally made it through in all modes three times. I get so hung up on getting it done I won't stop till I get it, which isn't always good. I am going to try to let it go for a while. I am starting a job this week, so I won't have as much time anyway, and I will need more sleep. I just need it to snow in Northwestern PA so that I have work, it is at a ski lodge. Thanks again for your help, I am sure I will need it again.

[Post New]by matildawhirl on Mar 3, 13 6:22 AM
Hi Ricoblade..well the I finished the job at the Ski Resort and i am finally back on this game again, and I wanted to tell you I just finished going through Level Four in the Hard mode by NOT upgrading anything. I didn't have any do overs either. I just made sure that I got to the Storehouse as soon as possible and upgraded that to three, I always get to the four workers and then took advantage of anything that was offered like the bushes and the stones. I thought I would try it and it worked. It seems that you get much more by not upgrading but you just have to be fast and get everything as it comes up. Have you ever tried that? I was really surprized. I always do the cobbler to the first level so that I can use that, but I really haven't even done the workshop, and I only used the Smithy on the last one #10.

Go to: