Re:Post any Burger Bustle: Ellie's Organics technical issues here only

[Post New]by menwithpens on Jun 5, 12 3:22 PM
Heh - I played level 8-8 five times before realizing it was stuck and looping me through the same level. Practice makes perfect, at least!

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Jun 5, 12 3:33 PM
Hi everyone,

If it seems like your game is looping at level 8-8, I would definitely encourage writing into Customer Support - this will help us better track what's going on:

How to get in contact with Customer Support

In the meantime, I would try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. This won't lose your place, but it is a good thing to try when a game isn't responding like it should.

I hope that helps!

bfgCimarron

Kaesy
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Kaesy on Jun 6, 12 4:10 PM
I'm also stuck at the neverending level 8 loop! Just contacted support. I uninstalled and reinstalled and still stuck at level 8. At this point I guess I just want a refund. No point in playing this game any longer.

Edited on 06/07/2012 at 10:04:33 AM PST

[Post New]by lisaluv401 on Jun 8, 12 2:19 PM
doylebaby wrote:Level 2-3

A major glitch here. Among the tasks it says Food 0/3.

I've sold more than enough plates of food, but the counter never counts them and stays at 0, which means I can't finish the level.

[Post New]by thomsl on Jun 10, 12 11:22 AM
I have the same problem, tried to play the demo before purchase and it just keeps closing down on the loading screen. I have tried all the solutions offered and its made no difference what so ever. definitely will not be purchasing this game. There are obviously unfixable issues with it as i would have thought it would be sorted by now.

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Jun 13, 12 4:06 AM
lisaluv401, if youre having trouble getting the game to count the food you're producing, make sure you're selling the right food. You'll need to buy the candyfloss stand and create the creme colored candyfloss to sell.

thomsl, if the game only started giving problems after playing the trial version, try removing the stored save data for the game. Tech Support can help you with this.

bfgRhone

Tricia1972
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by Tricia1972 on Jun 30, 12 12:55 AM
Well my problem is this...and I hope a tech can tell me where to go to get help with this..well each time you climb the ladder and take over a spot like 13th or 14 or 15th and so on...well when you pass the others and take their spot you are rewarded with coffee and ketchup and such well mine said when I got to 17th place on the leader board I would get a article x4 well I made it to 17th and got nothing and the lil trophy did not even light up when all the other ones did. Am I in the right area or should I be asking someone else. This seems like a glitch to me...and I cant go on because from what I hear this article is critical in being able to pass later levels. Plz help

[Post New]by Anja8888 on Jul 2, 12 1:31 PM
Hi,

I an dutch so apologies if i make a mistake in English writing...
I play this game for a while now and i have relax and survival mode unlocked.
In survival mode with chicken and meat and sausages the clients don't get their orders, only at the special :super article) With the hamburgers there is no problem at all.Now the game is over whitout me trying to run and serve ;-)
Can you please help me, I love this game!

06/08/2012

And still no response....why is this forum here for technical support? I'm getting rather angry now grrrrrrrrrr

Edited on 08/06/2012 at 12:48:45 PM PST

[Post New]by DanaChristine on Jul 7, 12 11:15 AM
I also have played 8-8 several times before realizing that I was in a loop. Disappointing, because I LOVE this game and want to get to the next levels.

[Post New]by dianail on Jul 15, 12 4:01 PM
Hi - in Survival mode, my servers stop serving food that the customers ask for - name the levels with hot dogs, chicken and steak - around 1-7 --- anyone else experience this?

[Post New]by dgoodjohn on Jul 17, 12 6:13 AM
I have installed/uninstalled the game multiple time. I've updated everything Big Fish Games recommends I update. Despite my past two days messing with this it still does not run. It loads the opening credits, then tries to load the main menu and crashes. This is the only game I've ever purchased outright before trying it too.

Please advise as to what I should do here? TIA

[Post New]by mulberryhill on Jul 18, 12 10:12 AM
In France Level 4, the task is to get 7 workers. There is only room for 6 and it won't let me finish the level.

Please help!

jorob716
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by jorob716 on Jul 22, 12 9:26 PM
I'm having the same problem as dianail in the survival mode level with the chicken, rice, steak and hotdogs. The server will deliver the cotton candy and the candy flowers but will not serve the dinners.

[Post New]by lucyfur1 on Jul 22, 12 10:54 PM
I'm having the same problem in survial mode. The server will not serve the food requested, hot dogs, chicken, and steak with the sides. I have not tried relaxed mode yet.

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Jul 26, 12 3:37 PM
Hi Fishies,

If this game isn't reacting like it should either with the level looping or not letting you serve food, I would definitely recommend getting in contact with our Customer Support team. This helps our reps better find and track any issues so we can resolve them more quickly.

In addition to that a rep will be able to help you out with your indivudaul purchase as well.

How to get in contact with Customer Support

Thank you!

bfgCimarron

[Post New]by cjmitchell60 on Aug 4, 12 6:15 PM
I uninstalled a reinstalled this game and it still is not working correctly.

[Post New]by Rissmeek on Sep 27, 12 3:12 PM
hollyanna0503 wrote:I also have windows 7. I can't even get started. When I type to put my name in nothing happens. I started to play the game without putting my name in and all my goals and hint bubbles were completely blank! I tried the troubleshooting but it didn't help.

Same thing here. I'd like to try it out before purchasing.

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Sep 30, 12 1:24 AM
Heya Fishies,

If you have tried all the steps that have been posted here already and you find that your game still isn't working properly, I would recommend that you get in touch with our dedicated Tech Support as bfgCimarron mentioned.

You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left. They'll be more than happy to have a look at everything for you!

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

[Post New]by morriss1 on Oct 30, 12 7:03 AM
I have reached 6th place and the relax mode of the game will not open up. I have bought the game twice to see if it was a problem with the way the game was loaded the first time, but it wasn't. Has any one else had this problem?

[Post New]by SueDbar on Nov 10, 12 7:12 PM
katrina10 wrote:the game won't go past level 8-8 my score has been 5479 for the past five times i played this level
Same here - I've tried closing and reopening, rebooting, still stuck on level 8-8.

Go to: