Nick Chase - TGT YEA!!!!!

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

Re:Nick Chase - TGT YEA!!!!!

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Feb 3, 09 11:45 AM
The graphics in this game are a style of art not to everyone's liking. Noir or lowbrow is not as simple as it may come across. It's actually a very difficult style to master. The artists in this game did an excellant job. But that's my opinion with an artist eye.

shuttlegrannyjo
Catfish
Catfish
1,575 Posts

[Post New]by shuttlegrannyjo on Feb 3, 09 11:48 AM
I loved all of that part of the game. I agree with you, there, Small...they did a fantastic job!

[Post New]by KimDriessen on Feb 3, 09 11:49 AM
HI All,
Can anyone tell me how to get out of the room opposite to cactus stakeout?
I found a lighter and a screwdriver, can close the curtains, but have to find the door??
Hope someone can help me?!

marleymay
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by marleymay on Feb 3, 09 12:00 PM
Can someone tell me the password for the detectives computer....dont seem to remember anything specific.
thanks

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Feb 3, 09 12:02 PM
you do a sudoku puzzle then its night then take lighter near wardrobe bella

soymocha
Shark
Shark
11,574 Posts

[Post New]by soymocha on Feb 3, 09 12:09 PM
I will agree with small about the graphics. I love the look to this game, The old Dick Tracy style of comic. I also like the voices they've used for the characters. Will probably get this one when I get home.

missy12
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,263 Posts

[Post New]by missy12 on Feb 3, 09 12:09 PM
liked demo,still deciding wether to buy.i will think on it.it was ok,but not all that great.will come back later to see if it good or not.

honeybun3403
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by honeybun3403 on Feb 3, 09 12:11 PM
re: Nick Chase

Can't seem to open Joe's door. found key now what.....Anyone?
thx Honey

shuttlegrannyjo
Catfish
Catfish
1,575 Posts

[Post New]by shuttlegrannyjo on Feb 3, 09 12:12 PM
marleymay,

You have to find books to put in the bookshelf to get the password for his computer.

Welcome to all you new fishies!

Lil_Red
Stingray
Stingray
5,319 Posts

[Post New]by Lil_Red on Feb 3, 09 12:20 PM
hi all, I'm having a problem starting this game. In the opening sceen where you find the brush, I have the brush and the food, but after I clean the bowl and Felix says OK, I feed him and nothing else happens.

I have checked the entire room and can't find anything else.

Can anyfish help me?

What am I missing?

scotcat
Flounder
Flounder
2,349 Posts

[Post New]by scotcat on Feb 3, 09 1:37 PM
Smallhaven wrote:Just thought I'd mention...

On our old PC, the floating cursor problem was due to an outdated video card driver. Once I updated - adjusted the mouse speed - the problem disappeared.

I have a new PC, up to date video card and I have tried adjusting the mouse speed. I even sent all my PC info to tech support concerning other games that do this. They could not figure out the problem, so I am still stuck in the same boat. I am hoping for good things when Windows 9 comes out and I can throw Vista in the trash! Btw..... no problems with my OLD out of date laptop with Windows XP.

scotcat
Flounder
Flounder
2,349 Posts

[Post New]by scotcat on Feb 3, 09 1:46 PM
The graphics looked like something my grand kids draw at school.

You have some really talented grandkids! They should sign up for art classes & expand on their talent and maybe earn big bucks off of it someday.

Koalanut
Marlin
Marlin
8,777 Posts

[Post New]by Koalanut on Feb 3, 09 3:52 PM
Lil_Red wrote:hi all, I'm having a problem starting this game. In the opening sceen where you find the brush, I have the brush and the food, but after I clean the bowl and Felix says OK, I feed him and nothing else happens.

I have checked the entire room and can't find anything else.

Can anyfish help me?

What am I missing?

Did you feed Felix?

spoiler....

You need to find the fish food.....it's on a shelf inside the cabinet

Lil_Red
Stingray
Stingray
5,319 Posts

[Post New]by Lil_Red on Feb 3, 09 5:31 PM
Thanks Koalanut for the reply, however I have already fed Felix and cleaned the bowl. Do you remember what is supposed to happen next?

I have contacted Tech Support in case this is download problem.

Any other fishies with ideas?

Koalanut
Marlin
Marlin
8,777 Posts

[Post New]by Koalanut on Feb 3, 09 5:34 PM
I think the story went on by itself from the fish feeding.....hhhhmmmm, I would go back and check, but haven't bought it, lol

ladypenguin
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by ladypenguin on Feb 3, 09 5:39 PM
Could someone help me please! I'm in the lab how do I get the valve to turn on? Thanks for any help.

honeybun3403
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by honeybun3403 on Feb 3, 09 6:35 PM
still trying to get into Joe's door---help!!
Honey

Koalanut
Marlin
Marlin
8,777 Posts

[Post New]by Koalanut on Feb 3, 09 7:29 PM
honeybun3403 wrote:still trying to get into Joe's door---help!!
Honey

Ok, find the key under the mat....then close up on the keyhole. Put the key in, I can't remember what the top thing was, but it was the easy part I think, and then the middle one is a three part puzzle. You have to click it to the right I think first and it unlatches the top one, then turn it to the top and the second one unlatches, then I think it is the bottom one or left one. Anyway, you have to get all three correct in a row. So once you get the first one, try another direction, if it click them all back, got back to the one you got correct and try another direction. Then when you have two, go for the third one.

Sorry I can't remember the exact order or what that top part was.....old brain I guess.......I gotta buy this one, I was stuck on the pathway like puzzle with houses and a car when the demo was over. And that is what is stuck in my brain.

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Feb 3, 09 8:58 PM
Just as I started to understand this game, the free trial ran out. Not sure if I'm going to purchase it, but one part is driving me crazy!

How do you do the reagent puzzle in the blood analysis section? The green light/button flashes on and I clicked on it, then it flashed for a millisecond a few times, and when I tried to click on it, everything went back to zero.

Thanks.

Koalanut
Marlin
Marlin
8,777 Posts

[Post New]by Koalanut on Feb 3, 09 9:00 PM
I think that is the one that you have to stop the dial in the green section?

You have to do it three times, third time is a bear!

Go to: