barbee44
Clownfish
Clownfish
667 Posts

Re:Comments for Sister's Secrecy: Arcanum Bloodlines Collector's Edition

[Post New]by barbee44 on Jun 25, 12 11:37 AM
It's a good game but... as a CE shouldn't it have a guide? No wallpaper, No screen savers... just a little extra play? I'll await the SE.

pakko
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by pakko on Jun 25, 12 11:52 AM
barbee44 wrote:It's a good game but... as a CE shouldn't it have a guide? No wallpaper, No screen savers... just a little extra play? I'll await the SE.

CE version have all that you have listed. Wallpapers, screen savers. All.

Edited on 06/25/2012 at 11:52:53 AM PST

CiChDa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,972 Posts

[Post New]by CiChDa on Jun 26, 12 10:43 AM
I really am not a 'duck in a row' as I found this game not appealing at all. I played the demo for a half an hour, that was enough for me. I guess I am not into sci fi, if that is what this game is. I am actually shaking my head, wierd game in my book. I didn't even like the eye or the 'twirly things

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Jun 30, 12 4:44 AM
Isn't anyone annoyed by the awful, repetitive sound in the HOS? This really grates on me. Also, the pop-up comments/instructions are sometimes difficult to get rid of. I got that on the first mini-game and had a hard time getting rid of it so I could play the mini. I almost had to Skip it.

The graphics are beautiful but some of the game mechanics are not so good so i am on the fence. it has an interesting story, is pretty to look at, has Dragons but the odd sounds and mechanics make me hesitate. I am playing Casual.

theoldbag
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by theoldbag on Jul 7, 12 1:27 PM
I thought this game would be included in the July 4th sale at half price with lots of other CEs. I only thought that because when I brought up the game, the sale info was right on top of the Sister's Secrecy info, But it refused the code STARS on the order. ???

meanbusiness
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by meanbusiness on Oct 7, 12 10:43 PM
Sheerija wrote:Beautiful graphics, wonderful characters, interesting story though not new, lovely piano music and all in all, quite intriguing. Haven't come across any puzzles yet, but the HOS are sharp and clear and quite uncluttered, so enjoying those. They're also interactive, which I like.

As usual I am plagued by lagging but that cannot be resolved until I can get rid of Norton, so I am trying to ignore it.

Looking avidly for purple flowers to earn coins to spend in the shop. Nice touch. I achieved quite a lot in the 1 hr demo, so there's obviously plenty to do to keep my attention focused. Cannot see this turning out to be a disappointment, though anything's possible.

Yes, indeed, a definite buy.
\

Don't know about anyone else, but the purple flowers and the coins for hogs don't get you anything in the store but audio clips, concept art, etc. You don't even get an achievement award for emassing a certain amount of coins. Game itself very good. Graphics super and hint system very helpful when totally clueless. I just got lost with the story in between running around finding things. At several points could not remember why I was there in the first place or doing what I was doing. We have seen better, but I do not regret spending time with the game itself. Puzzles for the most part were fairly fun and challenging. Just bummed about the purple flowers and the coins. JMO

Go to: