Ealo
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

Re:Post any Sister's Secrecy: Arcanum Bloodlines Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by Ealo on Jul 12, 12 3:26 PM
ok since no answered my question, or got back to me. I borrowed a friends laptop who has windows 7. It played nicely. I got the ticket together and had no problems. I am a little upset that I couldn't play it on my desktop with windows Vista. I hope I don't have to borrow someones laptop just to play a game or finish it. I played the game right through with no problems and I loved it. I am ready to purchase another CE and hope to play it on my desktop. I won't do a trail since I am slow and take my time in playing. It would be timed out before I got anywhere

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:Post any Sister's Secrecy: Arcanum Bloodlines Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jul 17, 12 12:17 PM
Hi Ealo,

I'm sorry you didn't receive a reply to your post earlier. But it is good to hear that you were able to get this CE working OK on your friend's laptop and were able to play it all the way through.

Whenever you run into a technical issue with your game, you can always contact our Tech Support team directly. They have the tools to really delve into the issue and see what's going on with a particular game. You can definitely get in touch with them now about this game and see what might have been causing the issues with your desktop PC.

To do so, click on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages. From there, click "Contact Us" on the left of that screen to submit a support ticket.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

I'd also suggest that for any game you're interested in that you go ahead and download the trial version and play the game for a least a few minutes. This way, you'll be able to see if the game is going to work OK with your computer. And if you do run into any issues, you can even contact Tech Support before you get the full version.

bfgMonongahela

Jorie10
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Jorie10 on Oct 7, 12 1:27 PM
Game played absolutely fine until I got the cavern where you have to put items into the statues' hands. Then major lag issue began. Restarted game a couple of times, but that had no effect. Tried disabling the custom cursor, and that seemed a bit better, but I prefer using the custom cursor with its various forms. Going to reboot my PC. Perhaps the game has a memory leak.

Edited to add:
Rebooting the PC solved the lag issues I was having.

Edited on 10/07/2012 at 2:14:31 PM PST

Go to: