Re:Post any Grim Facade: Sinister Obsession Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by Fishy58 on Jul 8, 12 9:37 PM
How do I access the Bonus game?

Never mind, I found it.

Edited on 07/08/2012 at 10:06:13 PM PST

CiChDa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,972 Posts

Re:Post any Grim Facade: Sinister Obsession Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by CiChDa on Jul 10, 12 7:50 AM
It froze up on me in the bonus play. I was in the room with the maid sitting on the floor by the cradle. This is where the game is telling you she is crazy and you need to clean up the chlorine. Anyway, just an FYI...I was almost done with the game so I just forced a shut down and deleted the game.

[Post New]by stalker66 on Jul 10, 12 12:03 PM
AnnaGP wrote:Hi, I am having a problem with the door puzzle containing the card suits and chess pieces. The puzzle will not accept the solution card and is refusing to acknowledge the tile I placed in it. It keeps asking for the tile and solution even though I've done one and am trying the other.
Can anyone help?

annag

Hi, you have to take the tile to one's dude room where there is a book with same card suits. put tile on it. you will get the tile back with the torn paper out from the book. proceed back to the door, and tile with solution is on bottom left corner now. You can now put same code to pieces and voila, door opens!

[Post New]by RhondaSagraves on Jul 10, 12 7:18 PM
LaComtesse wrote:I am at the part with the cobra and the radio, with the station number paper on top of the radio, on the carpet. I have turned the radio knob repeatedly, but nothing happens. I tried using my hints, which kept prompting me to turn the radio knob...any ideas?

I am having the exact same problem. Any help would be appreciated

[Post New]by skenaga on Jul 10, 12 8:27 PM

Won't load.

Edited on 07/10/2012 at 8:30:26 PM PST

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jul 10, 12 9:32 PM
RhondaSagraves wrote:
LaComtesse wrote:I am at the part with the cobra and the radio, with the station number paper on top of the radio, on the carpet. I have turned the radio knob repeatedly, but nothing happens. I tried using my hints, which kept prompting me to turn the radio knob...any ideas?

I am having the exact same problem. Any help would be appreciated
Click and hold the knob, then make a rotating movement as if you're turning the knob. You may need to do this a couple of times. You should see the dial turn.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jul 11, 12 10:48 AM
skenaga wrote:
Won't load.

Hi skenaga and Welcome to the Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with this game loading.

Depending on where the issue is coming up, we do have some troubleshooting suggestions for you to try:

If the game didn't download or install correctly, the info in the help article here may help.

If something's going wrong after you click the "Play" button, try the ideas in the article here about how to update your video card and graphics software.

But if you try those suggestions and the game still won't load for you, please get in touch with our Tech Support team so they can see what else might be going on.

You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages. From there, click "Contact Us" on the left of that screen to submit a support ticket.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

I hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by SyrensSong on Jul 12, 12 7:30 PM
Has anyone had a problem in the piano room with the photo? I picked up the photo in the garage, and it's supposed to go into the photo frame in the piano room (according to SG), but it's not in my inventory

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jul 12, 12 9:26 PM
SyrensSong wrote:Has anyone had a problem in the piano room with the photo? I picked up the photo in the garage, and it's supposed to go into the photo frame in the piano room (according to SG), but it's not in my inventory
There are actually two photos in the garage to pick up. Sounds like you have missed the one in the sun visor in the car - that's the one you need to put in the frame in the piano room. Good luck!

Bill0007
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by Bill0007 on Jul 13, 12 10:13 AM
In the bonus game, when I go to pickup the screwdriver it shuts down my computer, I mean completely shuts off, I've tried three times and each time the same....So long fishes.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Jul 13, 12 10:37 AM
Hi Bill0007,

I'm sorry to hear that's happening. If you haven't tried already, you can make sure that your software programs and drivers are up to date, as that can sometimes cause problems like that. Here's a link to our help article covering that in more detail:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If those recommendations aren't helping, you can also contact our Tech Support team and they'll be happy to look into that further.

I hope that helps, and happy gaming!

bfgSeine

[Post New]by SyrensSong on Jul 14, 12 9:19 AM
WilJul wrote: There are actually two photos in the garage to pick up. Sounds like you have missed the one in the sun visor in the car - that's the one you need to put in the frame in the piano room. Good luck!

You were totally right, I don't know how I missed that, but I did, thank you for your help!

[Post New]by 40blue on Jul 16, 12 10:56 AM
SyrensSong wrote:Has anyone had a problem in the piano room with the photo? I picked up the photo in the garage, and it's supposed to go into the photo frame in the piano room (according to SG), but it's not in my inventory

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jul 16, 12 3:17 PM
40blue wrote:
As WilJul pointed out in the post above yours, there are two photos in the garage. The one you need is behind the sun visor inside the car.

ingridjp
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by ingridjp on Jul 17, 12 12:41 AM
I had the same problem so I fiddled around pointing the cursor on the big knob on the left and then onto the little knobs and tried to click on and move the pointer on the radio over to the station number on the code...Don't know what I did, but it worked...It took a little while for not5hing to happened, then the cobra disappeared and I could take the radio. Wish I could give exact directions, but not sure what I did!

ingridjp
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by ingridjp on Jul 17, 12 12:43 AM
I had the same problem so I fiddled around pointing the cursor on the big knob on the left and then onto the little knobs and tried to click on and move the pointer on the radio over to the station number on the code...Don't know what I did, but it worked...It took a little while for not5hing to happened, then the cobra disappeared and I could take the radio. Wish I could give exact directions, but not sure what I did!

ingridjp
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Getting zipper pull for medic's jacket.

[Post New]by ingridjp on Jul 17, 12 12:53 AM
I got the fruit picker when hanging the extra extension onto the lamp cord on the stairwell and got the fruit picker. For some reason, I placed the fruit picker on the balcony where the dog is, but need it to put over the hot lamp bulb that the zipper pull is inside. Any suggestions as to what to do? The poor little dog's foot is bleeding..He's hurt and needs help and I can't get the stuff from the medic's pocket. Sob!

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Getting zipper pull for medic's jacket.

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jul 17, 12 12:58 AM
ingridjp wrote:I got the fruit picker when hanging the extra extension onto the lamp cord on the stairwell and got the fruit picker. For some reason, I placed the fruit picker on the balcony where the dog is, but need it to put over the hot lamp bulb that the zipper pull is inside. Any suggestions as to what to do? The poor little dog's foot is bleeding..He's hurt and needs help and I can't get the stuff from the medic's pocket. Sob!
The top half of the fruit picker was on the balcony where the dog is, and you had to put the stick (the warrior's spear) on it to be able to pick it up. Are you saying you can't pick it up when the spear is attached to it?

babbydoll1201
Minnow
Minnow
281 Posts

[Post New]by babbydoll1201 on Jul 20, 12 9:08 PM
I am so shocked that i have a complete black screen...i still have the bottom part showing with the fans on the right & the notebook on the left but black every where else. I have never had a problem before of all the ERS games i have played & bought. Well, I will go in & try again...fingers are crossed!!!

babbydoll1201
Minnow
Minnow
281 Posts

[Post New]by babbydoll1201 on Jul 20, 12 9:30 PM
Well, i thought everything was going good after going back to the game but now i am getting that erroe message everyone keeps talking about....i guess i am going to move on to the the next "Grim" CE game...lol...hope others have better luck. BOOOOOOO

Go to: