Re:Post any Grim Tales: The Wishes Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by wingnutz2k9 on Jul 29, 12 4:36 PM
I'm in the planets marble puzzle mini game and I finished the puzzle and now the game is frozen. I restart the game and nothing. I have to exit the game with task manager.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:Post any Grim Tales: The Wishes Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jul 31, 12 11:46 AM
Hi Fishies,

Just swimming in here with some more suggestions for you ~

wingnutz2k9 ~ First, please check out the suggestions in the help article I'm linking below. We find they work for a lot of customers that run into an issue with their game freezing:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

ZekesPeach - I'm sorry your all your progress was lost! If you decide to go ahead and start the game again, it might help to run the game as an Administrator, so the it definitely has all the permissions it needs to create and update those save files. You can read more about how to do that in the help article here.

But if those suggestions don't help, it's definitely best for you both to get in touch with our Tech Support team. They'll be able to really delve into the problem and work with you directly to get it resolved.

And if there is a bigger glitch with the game, the information they can collect from you will really help us pinpoint where it's coming from and even how it might be fixed.

You can read more about how to get in contact Tech Support and send in the details of your issue in the post we've created here.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Sullivan1818
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by Sullivan1818 on Aug 15, 12 9:50 PM
I am at the turtle shell on the path, with the planet game. Everything about this particular mini game is messed up, i.e. starting with planet 4 instead of 1, going all the way to the end with 7 but will not let you go back and pick up 1, 2 and 3. Sometimes the small catapult disappears. So far, I have restarted this game 5 times, still with no luck. Is anyone else having this problem? If so, has anyone found a solution they can offer. Thanks in advance.

Bee back button & Planet Tortoise Game Issues

[Post New]by paprincess1975 on Aug 18, 12 10:29 PM
I noticed with the bee game that the back button appeared when I was playing in Casual Mode during the SE demo but not during the Advanced Mode after purchasing the CE, not sure which of these things was a factor. I also was having trouble with the planet tortoise game - initially one of my catapults disappeared after using it; uninstalling and reinstalling let me get it back but then a host of other problems appeared with the same game, and eventually it froze completely. After CTRL ALT DELETING my way out and shutting down the game, I was able to get in and play enough of it to my satisfaction, and use the skip button to bypass the remainder of the bugs. I'm grateful it happened early on in the game, fingers crossed that I don't run into any other bugs.

[Post New]by OsaCruz on Aug 20, 12 10:01 PM
I too am having problems with the planet puzzle game. Everything was running smoothly until I started this puzzle. When I hit the round "start" button, the light goes out and while my cursor is fine, when I click on objects ( such as info/strategy guide/reset /catapults) nothing happens. Leaf graffics are falling and the wooden puppet is moving around in the corner but I have to use CTRL ALT DELETE button to get out . I am so dissapointed. My computer wiz husband checked my drives ect and all was good to go.
I bought this game with the offer " Buy a Collectors Edition Get One Free". I believe this just might be the last time I pay almost 20 bucks to Big Fish games. I buy these for relaxation not frustration. >

Edited on 08/20/2012 at 10:04:19 PM PST

[Post New]by Zelda53marie on May 25, 13 8:01 PM
I am playing on my iPad and I am at the planet puzzle in the antidote chapter. Every time I get the 5th planet in place the game freezes. Do I really have to reinstall the whole stinkin' game?? I don't really want to lose the progress I've made so far.

[Post New]by nokki_nok on Oct 22, 13 8:46 AM
I've already purchased this game on iPad4 but it's still lock. So 1st step I started clicking 'unlock now' button and clicked 'ok' for buying this game, pop-up showed that I already purchased it and can download full version for free by clicking 'ok'. Then I clicked 'ok' and the screen shown as 'please wait' and gone freeze. After that I tried 2nd step by re-installing it that made me had to delete save game but it's ok if it help. But the result was the same, until now I still can't play full version even though I bought it for 6.99$. I found that the other users also have this problem and feedback in appstore. I really love this game so please help me fix this issue ASAP.

Thanks.

[Post New]by Kat_d86 on Nov 6, 13 10:46 AM
I got to the end of the antidote section of the game, the boy came out of the painting onto the floor and then the screen went completely black and froze. I closed the game and re-loaded it but I have now not got the game I had been playing and will have to restart the entire thing again?!!! I don't really want to play again to the same point if it will just happen again?!

Go to: