Cyberomega
Manatee
Manatee
4,270 Posts

Re:Totem Tribe - New Version Available Today Febuary 5, 2009

[Post New]by Cyberomega on Mar 4, 09 4:53 AM
The final boss looks like a squid/octopus.

Ediellg
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by Ediellg on Mar 4, 09 8:07 AM
oh

[Post New]by leprkaun on Mar 4, 09 5:44 PM
Cyberomega wrote:I wonder if you missed getting one of the idols?

I remeber now I did not get the idol on Cradle of the North by the Monkey token, Thanks!

julia2U
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by julia2U on Mar 11, 09 10:38 PM
I have noticed that if my computer has any tiniest "glitch" or "burp" Totem Tribe will not save the current island properly and I could NOTgo back to that Island..... So After starting over again, I started hitting "quit" and exiting whenever I need to leave any island. That way it saves each island each time I am there. So far so good. Oh and I also defrag my drive before and during my game. I try to do that every 3 islands or after a big battle.

[Post New]by KathimacUNIVERA on Mar 15, 09 12:25 PM
So does BFG still only have version 1.2? I need 1.3. I wrote customer service but no one could be bothered to reply. I have played 5 times, once all the way through to the end. There is a gem utility where you don't have to register. It works great but be sure to read all instructions including what to do once it's unzipped (find your doc. files so it can access them). I use the walk through(s) from jayisgames and gamezebo. You can find link to the gem locater there.

My stats also said I missed one quest but don't know what it could have been. Only got 70% for final placement. Took way too many hours to defeat last level. Best game I've ever played other than that & not having right version. Other sites have had 1.3 for many weeks. Is BFG not the place to get games?

Any info on whether or not we have access to 1.3 would be appreciated. I also looked at the game info but can't find any where version is listed.

Thanks!
kathi

Please email me if you have any info - kathi_mac_2000@yahoo.com

Edited on 03/15/2009 at 3:20:35 PM PST

Cyberomega
Manatee
Manatee
4,270 Posts

[Post New]by Cyberomega on Mar 15, 09 7:15 PM
The lower left corner shows what version it is. At this time BFG only has version 1.02. You have to contact Enkord and give them a copy of your receipt to get version 1.03.

rbusran
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by rbusran on Mar 24, 09 8:55 AM
Have uninstalled and reinstalled the game but your version is still 1.02... What we want is the new version 1.03... Pleaseeeeee helppppp!!!!!

Cyberomega
Manatee
Manatee
4,270 Posts

[Post New]by Cyberomega on Mar 28, 09 5:37 PM
Where did you buy the game from?

[Post New]by KathimacUNIVERA on May 27, 09 5:42 AM
I bought it from Big Fish. I contacted Enkord (sp?) after last post but no one replied. I really need 1.03 so I can complete the whole game. I've played it through about 8 times, found all the gems, etc. but want to have the other puzzles & things available on 1.3. Why can't Big Fish make an arrangement with the developer to get the updated version for us good customers? This is such a great game and BF is a dependable site. It's a shame to think I have to check getting games elsewhere to get the latest version. I'd rather stick with BF, but it may not be possible. I just un and reinstalled (mainly to undo change I made to code to remove fog - no real help as have to clear by moving so pick things up, etc.) but also to see if the reinstalled version is 1.3.

PLEASE BIG FISH - GET US THE LATEST VERSION.

[Post New]by KathimacUNIVERA on May 27, 09 5:45 AM
Nope - still 1.2, but didn't go into computer to delete old files. Someone please tell me how to get the 1.3.

[Post New]by ktruitt on Jun 17, 09 8:54 PM
Enkord is providing updated replacement copies of Totem Tribe to those who have purchased it at sites other than theirs. You have to email them a copy of your purchase receipt. Instructions for this can be found in Enkord's forums. Just look for the [SPOILER] Totem Tribe FAQ - read this before you ask forum. They have made it a 'Sticky' so it shows at the top of the forum pages. They have been flooded with requests so it may take them a little while to get back to you.

There are also instructions there for a way to fix "broken islands" if you are having trouble going back to an island and the game locks or kicks you out. You end up having to replay that level but that is better than having to start from scratch!

Totem Tribe - New Version Available Today Febuary 5, 2009

[Post New]by pegtops on Aug 16, 09 7:28 AM
bfgErie wrote:We now have a new version of Totem Tribe that corrects the issue with users not being able to get 100% of the gems. To get the new version, simply uninstall the game from your computer and then reinstall the game from your purchase history under the My Account tab on our website. For instructions on how to do this, click on the link below that will take you to a help page article that gives you step by step information:

<a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/bigfishgames.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=492>Uninstall / Reinstall a Game</a>

If you have any trouble installing the new version of the game, please contact our Technical Support team. You can contact our support team by clicking <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com>here</a> or by clicking on the "We're Here to Help!" link at the right of this page.

bfgErie

[Post New]by GoldenAngel87 on Nov 20, 09 4:52 PM
Are you ever going to get version 1.03 of Totem Tribe?

[Post New]by leanne2183 on Mar 9, 10 8:32 AM
i have had to email enkord hope they let me have version 1.03 from them as bigfish dont have it i have all the gems just no puzzles on gaudian moon it is so annoying will let you know what happends

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Apr 10, 10 11:28 AM
leanne2183 wrote:i have had to email enkord hope they let me have version 1.03 from them as bigfish dont have it i have all the gems just no puzzles on gaudian moon it is so annoying will let you know what happends

I emailed the developers and sent them my purchase receipt from Big Fish and they did respond and gave me the link to download version 1.3; however, the response time was one month. Better late than never.

[Post New]by LABAJOS on Sep 27, 10 1:59 AM
Two months ago another user posted: "Big Fish never made the final patch for Totem Tribe available". Before to purchase it, I'd like to know if the version from BF is the last from the developers and therefore it works fine...
Thanks a lot!

[Post New]by Astra1 on Feb 18, 12 4:07 PM
I am very disappointed bigfish don't have the lastest version.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Feb 19, 12 12:20 PM
Unfortunately, that's a decision made by the developers and not by BFG

Cyberomega
Manatee
Manatee
4,270 Posts

[Post New]by Cyberomega on Feb 22, 12 5:05 PM
Boy, first time I have been on the Totem Tribe forum in a loooong time.

lakitten
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by lakitten on Mar 1, 12 12:49 PM
I did that but I cannot even play it now. Receive an error message and it closes my game for me.

Go to: