leslieboyd
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

Re:Comments for Surface: The Noise She Couldn't Make Collector's Edition

[Post New]by leslieboyd on Aug 8, 12 9:22 PM
can't agree more with the latest comments! Great, great game. I am playing hard core and relishing every moment. I don't want it to end!!!!!! Story line is intriguing (sp), love the HOGs (even tho I don't like alot of them in most games)..... there is just something about them that i like... they are smooooth! I also like the thought processes and cut scenes or thoughts!,.........I think everyone else has said it all.!! Great game! It's like a good book that i want to relish!!

[Post New]by flaviarvpereira on Aug 11, 12 6:45 PM
I love the games, couldn't take my eyes off the screen...

dakini
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by dakini on Aug 16, 12 3:58 AM
This is fabulous and has my requirement in a CE, extra minigames!!!! Sometimes I just want to visit the world for a few and the minigames in the bonus totally take me there. But this early in the month and I have 4 on my card. But I don't want to wait!!
It is wonderful.

caput
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

Best game I think I have ever played

[Post New]by caput on Aug 21, 12 12:42 PM
Loved every minute of play. The graphics are great, the story line intriguing, the voice over quite cool! Don't usually buy CE games but this one was well worth every penny spent. Please give us more games of this caliber.

carnick
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by carnick on Sep 4, 12 6:16 PM
I just finished the game and loved it a lot. go ahead fishies you will like it too. Happy gaming to you all

catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

[Post New]by catbag8717 on Jun 27, 13 3:28 AM
I thought this game was amazing and it remained my favourite for a long time. This is by far the best of the series and maybe was why I didn't like Surface 3 so much.

The storyline was amazing <3

Go to: