Re:Post any Grim Facade: Sinister Obsession technical issues here only

[Post New]by wolvesdenranch on Sep 2, 13 1:59 PM
In Francisco's room missing #7 in the Rolodex thing! I noticed that at one point I was adding more cards than just two to the projector so I'm guessing that when I pushed it down my number 7 went with one of the other pair! As of now there is only one seven card not two. So now I can't continue the came without uninstalling is there a fix yet? Using i5 phone! I know the answer is reinstall but I'm a hater of starting over!

[Post New]by clair74 on Sep 2, 13 3:33 PM
Recently bought this game for the iPad and have had no issues until the room where you have to do the water cleansing. I have lit the first burner with the matches but cannot light the second as the match will not light. To start with I could pick it up and move it but it wouldn't strike on the match box but now if I go near the match it takes me out of the area and into the room again.
So frustrating so any help would be appreciated

[Post New]by Poppy2517 on Sep 13, 13 2:46 PM
I am stuck trying to light the candle. First time I played game I got to the part where you pick up the coins. Didn't get the coins. I started over. Now I can't get past the candle. Took forever the first tint. I am very disappointed with this game.

[Post New]by Mickmona on Sep 16, 13 6:39 AM
I bought the game....but in the Francesco's room.....I only have ONE number2 plate!!!!!!!what can I do?

bur2000
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by bur2000 on Nov 8, 13 1:39 PM
As was to be expected there's another bug here...

At the very beginning, make sure to take the coin from the purse BEFORE touching the gun. Otherwise you might not be able to get it afterwards.

Furtunately I noticed because I was on the lookout for bugs and so could start over. But if you fail to notice it you'll have to start over much later in the game.

All these bugs are getting ridiculous, but it seems we just have to deal with them. It's sad that BFG won't publish these bugs once they are known so other players are aware and can prevent getting stuck. But probably that'd hurt their reputation.

[Post New]by KayBrad12 on Jan 10, 14 2:47 PM
netking wrote:I cannot find the picture of Mario. I clicked on the photo in the garage but the only photo went into the notebook and I don't have any photo to put into the frame on the wall.

Same problem. I'm surprised to find this is still an issue a year later?
I have uninstalled and reinstalled but can't get it to work properly

[Post New]by Jula73 on Jul 16, 14 8:26 AM
Hi is there an update for this game? I am playing Sinister Obesssion on the ipad and I am on the part with the projector and I am one number 5 missing I have seen that others have had this problem but I cannot see a fix? Can you help please? Thank you

[Post New]by CruiseHappy on Sep 13, 14 1:01 AM
I can't get past the projector. My 2's have disappeared so I can't take the club. This is the second game in a row that I have to quit because of glitches.

Go to: