cathyok
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

Re:Post any The World`s Legends: Kashchey the Immortal technical issues here only

[Post New]by cathyok on Aug 7, 12 7:05 AM
This is a shame that the game is so mssed up as it could be a great game. bfgBaikal I tried it your way but it did not work and you still can't advance to the next part of the game. Do you have any other suggestions that might fix this game? Thanks in advance for any additional help as I would like to buy this but not until it is fixed.

Re:Post any The World`s Legends: Kashchey the Immortal technical issues here only

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Aug 7, 12 7:05 AM
bfgBaikal wrote:

dobbiemijnboekje - If you are hesitant to purchase I totally understand - why not try the trial version so you can test how it runs for you?

bfgBaikal
Hi, I did and it's was good. No trouble.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Aug 7, 12 7:21 AM
Hi cathyok and dobbiemijnboekje,

dobbiemijnboekje - If the trial works, I would be fairly confident that the rest of the game should run smoothly for you as well. The main issue seems to be the repeated tasks and that makes itself apparent after the first HO scene so if you have managed to play without that issue, I would think it is safe to purchase!

cathyok - have you tried starting the game again under a new profile? I can see that has worked for some Fishies.

As always, Customer Support will be happy to help you if you are stuck with a game that is not working so please do get in touch with them so they can provide support specific to your system.

Hope this helps,

bfgBaikal

Edited on 08/07/2012 at 7:21:36 AM PST

cathyok
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

[Post New]by cathyok on Aug 7, 12 7:45 AM
Thanks bfgBaikal! I will try that and see if it works and if it does I will come back and post it for others.

Drgnswf
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Drgnswf on Aug 7, 12 7:45 AM
Run-time error after run-time error. Really?! Please fix this game quickly because it is really a fine game otherwise.

MrsSkippy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,388 Posts

[Post New]by MrsSkippy on Aug 7, 12 7:46 AM
Polgara60 wrote:I am having the same problems as previous posts - I have numerous sacks, crowbars, keys, etc but am unable to actually make any progress. There is definitely a major glitch here and I have decided to give up until a fix is available.

Having the same problem also

cathyok
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

[Post New]by cathyok on Aug 7, 12 8:04 AM
I went back and ran the game under a different name not once but two times with the same exact results as the very first time. Please get a fix for this as it looks to be a really good game once fixed.but not like it is now. But thanks anyway bfgBaikal for trying to help out.

[Post New]by mistylady254 on Aug 7, 12 8:04 AM
cannot go past the first room just repeats replay on ho i have uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it is the same cannot progress past the first scene

bratnece
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by bratnece on Aug 7, 12 8:15 AM
I, like everyone else tried to play the game, not once, but twice, with the same repeated problems. Repeated actions, that seem to get you no where, as one action leads to another, and then you repeat the previous action again.
Quite a shame, as it appears that it could be a good game, if it played as it should. A repair would be nice, but I like a few others, don't want to have to check back to see if that has been accomplished.
I'd try again, after notification that the issues are resolved.
Please find a way to notify us all that the game is now in a playable mode, minus the issues.
As always, this is not the norm for BF, but a terrible disappointment!!!!!

[Post New]by jivike on Aug 7, 12 8:37 AM
this sucks can't get anywhere with the game I want a refund. us fishes spend alot of money on these gaqmes we deserve better than this.

catluvr
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by catluvr on Aug 7, 12 8:46 AM
I played just fine until I got a runtime error. Too bad. Looked to be a pretty good game. Guess I'll never know.

[Post New]by maggieannie43 on Aug 7, 12 9:05 AM
Game needs a rethink I could not get out of the first room kept having the same thing repeated the sack appearing it should have been checked for flaws first, certainly try it first or a waste of money, I class it as a very poor game

Annie1115
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by Annie1115 on Aug 7, 12 9:38 AM
This was like the worst case of deja vous EVER!! I just kept going back over the same puzzles over and over and over...you see the problem. I just kept going back over the same puzzles over and over and over...See how do you like it?! No buy for me and now I need to go take an Advil and lie down. For a brief moment I felt certain Margaret Hamilton would be riding by my window on her bicycle.

Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

[Post New]by Penny1942 on Aug 7, 12 9:50 AM
I will add my name to the ever growing list of complaints about the glitches in this game. Color and graphics are a treat from dark and gloomy lately but since I can't get out of the bedroom and now have an inventory of bags, amulets, and enough crowbars and keys to start a hardware store, I think I'll just wait and see if the BF teckies can fix the problems and then buy it. After being aggravated I'll just go play Settlement Colossus to calm down and be patient.

[Post New]by weaverwoman on Aug 7, 12 9:59 AM
Adding my voice. Having the same problem. The game makes me do the same things over and over and will not let me progress. Hope you fix it soon as it looks interesting.

Robcol
Minnow
Minnow
207 Posts

[Post New]by Robcol on Aug 7, 12 10:18 AM
Hi, I have the same problem, it is impossible to progress, from the beginning I finish the HOG scenario only to find I have to repeat the same.

Too bad graphics are nice.
Cheers, Sheila

saphhire
Herring
Herring
329 Posts

[Post New]by saphhire on Aug 7, 12 10:21 AM
I have the same problem. I have 4 bags 4 keys etc. I've played the same scene in the bedroom 4 times now. I can't continue

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Aug 7, 12 10:36 AM
Hi Fishies:

Drgnswf: With runtime errors, we've found that sometime adjusting some administrator settings in the game file can help clear that up. This help article below goes over how to do that if you'd like to give it a try:

Run Game as Administrator

cathyok: I'm sorry that starting a new profile twice has not done the trick either time!

For those running into the looping issue this is something our team is continuing to get working for you Fishies. We're very sorry for the inconvenice - but I will definitely keep you updated with anything I hear.

In the meantime, if you'd like a Customer Service rep to help you with your purchase, they will be more than happy to do so. And by writing into Customer Service this will continue to provide our team with additional information to be able to get things resolved more quickly.

How to get in contact with Customer Support

And if you are able to send in a Dr. Felix as well this will help our team track any trends as well.

In the meantime, some players have been able to get past this looping issue by starting the game again with a new profile name, then avoid picking up items multiple times when possible. Also if you take a look at these two threads here, it provides some information from users who were able to play:

able to play game

Was able to play whole demo..here's how

Thank you again for your patience everyone!

bfgCimarron

djoneal
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by djoneal on Aug 7, 12 11:08 AM
This customer wonders why this game is even being offered at any level by Big Fish Games. This isn't a technical issue so much as a competence and trust issue. I'm picturing the BFG fish logo with a very red face!!

Edited on 08/07/2012 at 11:18:05 AM PST

Glasscats
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Glasscats on Aug 7, 12 11:13 AM
Ditto.......could not get past the first scene after collecting 7 sacks, etc. Liked the first HO scene, but got pretty aggravated after the 7th time of playing the same scene with the same hidden objects each time!

Go to: