shai_one
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Grave Testimony Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by shai_one on Aug 19, 13 3:09 PM
Has anyone had any luck with replaying the game after you have got the access violation error message? I too had the same problem in the library after exiting the HO scene the second time. Now when i try to play the game i get the access violation message as soon as i click on play. Dont really want to reinstall if im going to have the same problem.

TraceyGP
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Grave Testimony Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by TraceyGP on Jul 10, 14 2:58 PM
It looks like it should be pretty simple. I am using the game on my IPAD and it is stuck not being able to complete the book to move forward. This is stopping me from getting the last angel and going through the church door. Help!!
By my responses on the forum I am not the only one with this
problem. Help.

[Post New]by Barbi11 on Jul 23, 14 7:45 PM
I am stuck in the elevator between levels. I have uninstalled twice and still keep getting stuck. I paid wayyy toooo much for this game. Either someone reimburses me or fixes it!

[Post New]by Liefhebbera on Jul 27, 14 7:26 AM
Why is no one responding to the question about the crown on the princess head in the book. A simple we are working on it would be enough......

[Post New]by Barbi11 on Aug 4, 14 11:46 AM
Still waiting on an answer on why my games freezes in the elevator! I just want to play it...I looked into a refund...but that's like pulling teeth. Is anybody out there???

Go to: