bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Post any Haunted Halls: Revenge of Doctor Blackmore Collector's Edition technical issues here

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Oct 19, 12 7:36 AM
Hi suebrit,

I am sorry to hear that some of your items have disappeared!

Thank you for taking the time to uninstall that game, since you have tried that already, creating a new player profile could help, but keep in mind that doing this would require you to start over from the beginning.

If you would prefer not to take such a drastic step, please feel free to get in touch with Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page. One of our Reps will be happy to take a look at this with you.

Best of luck!

bfgBaikal

Re:Post any Haunted Halls: Revenge of Doctor Blackmore Collector's Edition technical issues here

[Post New]by canadianyay on Oct 19, 12 12:47 PM
Having the same problem opening the cage: only unlocks 2 bars. Have reinstalled, but it still doesn't work. Do you have a solution for this? Thanks

motive wrote:I can't open the cage with the bomb...I use the code and it only unlocks 2 locks. I have tried many times using the codes but I believe it is a tech issue. Is there anything that can be done to get the door to open?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 19, 12 12:50 PM
If you are entering 4 2 H K, you have misread the second code.

Edited on 10/19/2012 at 5:03:41 PM PST

mpeek99
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by mpeek99 on Oct 21, 12 1:38 AM
I just purchased this game. The games is asking for a security code before I can play it. Do you have this code?

motive
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Post any Haunted Halls: Revenge of Doctor Blackmore Collector's Edition technical issues her

[Post New]by motive on Oct 23, 12 8:00 PM
bfgBaikal wrote:Hi motive,

As it seems like you are facing a tech issue with the bomb, I would suggest <a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=492"> uninstalling and reinstalling</a> the game as that will ensure things are running as they should.

If you continue to have trouble after doing so, please contact <a href=http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/144284.page>Tech Support</a> for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page. One of our reps will be happy to take a closer look at this with you.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

motive
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by motive on Oct 23, 12 8:02 PM
Thank you so much....I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and was able to continue.

[Post New]by Agentjacket on Jan 8, 13 4:57 PM
In cheroboyl (or however you spell it), three times I've solved the electrical box puzzle to turn off the electricity. According to the strategy guide, I'm suppose to get nippers but I never do. It's really frustrating because I like the series and want to be able to finish but I can't without the nippers. I'm tried on two different computers. Help

[Post New]by BIgGmomma48 on Mar 6, 13 2:30 PM
For some reason I am unable to continue in my game. I am where you have to enter the code X2724ZHKto unlock the gate that contains the bomb. I have entered the code as my strategy guide directed and the gate did not open. I am unable to move on in my game. Is there a known glitch in the game that is going to be fixed in the future or what?
I am most frustrated with this game. Please help. I have the standard PC version of the CE edition.

[Post New]by Jenelley on Oct 6, 13 8:48 AM
In Chigaco I picked up the gas mask by the beaver but not its not in my inventory?????

shellykayd
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by shellykayd on Sep 18, 14 11:31 AM
I bought this game when it first came out, but never got around to finishing it. I had no problems at all playing it (then life happened ) So I just started over yesterday and it's frozen twice (at different places). I was able to alt/ctrl/del to get out, and when I went to play again, it got through the spot it froze the last time. Then not long after, it did the same thing. I'm using the exact same computer and everything that I had when I bought the game and had no issues, so I really don't know why it keeps happening now?

I will try to uninstall and reinstall, but it's frustrating.

Go to: