ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

Re:Adelantado Triology: Book TWO

[Post New]by ricoblade on Mar 13, 13 2:55 AM
rumtmtiger wrote:Love Book 2. But get ready for a much more difficult game. I find that I need more strategy planning than I did in Book One. I finished it but I did not find all the secrets. I am going to play it again and see if I can do better.


Hi - I can't move on until I've got expert time and all the secrets! I'm up to Chapter 2, Level 5 but can't yet work out the economics of the Food and Wood as you need loads at the end, I've found all the secrets though :-)

 
dosnomads
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Re:Adelantado Triology: Book TWO

[Post New]by dosnomads on Mar 14, 13 2:57 AM
Book TWO has now been released on another website. Are BFG going to offer the game to their customers soon?

I love all this makers games but not all are available on BFG - such as Farm Up.
Any hint that this game will be available soon?

 
Brillo17
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:Adelantado Triology: Book TWO

[Post New]by Brillo17 on Mar 15, 13 5:22 AM
It is available at[Removed by Moderator]. Hope Big Fish gets it soon

Edited on 03/21/2013 at 3:04:41 AM PST


 

Re:Adelantado Triology: Book TWO

[Post New]by passerine on Mar 15, 13 4:38 PM
Big fish, I realize you must be fair to all your game suppliers but please HOG are getting old. Lots of your loyal customers asking for a wider variety. Lots are also asking if you have a time frame for Adelanto two, do you? Thanks.

 
Badut
Herring
Herring
345 Posts

Re:Adelantado Triology: Book TWO

[Post New]by Badut on Mar 15, 13 11:28 PM
ricoblade wrote:

Hi - I can't move on until I've got expert time and all the secrets! I'm up to Chapter 2, Level 5 but can't yet work out the economics of the Food and Wood as you need loads at the end, I've found all the secrets though :-)


Hi Ricoblade - yes it is difficult. But one trick I used was to demolish some of the buildings when I needed extra wood. I think in this level you have a lot of food and bricks in the end. But take a look on Youtube - Sipason made an excellent walkthrough - as allways

Dont know if this helped - happy gaming

 
ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

Re:Adelantado Triology: Book TWO

[Post New]by ricoblade on Mar 16, 13 7:21 AM
Badut wrote:
ricoblade wrote:

Hi - I can't move on until I've got expert time and all the secrets! I'm up to Chapter 2, Level 5 but can't yet work out the economics of the Food and Wood as you need loads at the end, I've found all the secrets though :-)


Hi Ricoblade - yes it is difficult. But one trick I used was to demolish some of the buildings when I needed extra wood. I think in this level you have a lot of food and bricks in the end. But take a look on Youtube - Sipason made an excellent walkthrough - as allways

Dont know if this helped - happy gaming


Hi - thanks I managed to work it out and built a Woodcutter and Quarry at the end that just kept those resources coming in time - just Conclusion. I'm trying not to look at the YouTube vids!

 
sartasia
Stingray
Stingray
4,581 Posts

Re:Adelantado Triology: Book TWO

[Post New]by sartasia on Mar 18, 13 9:06 AM
Teetering between going ahead and buying it from the Devs site or waiting.....


Welcome to the pond passerine

Edited on 03/18/2013 at 9:22:25 AM PST


 

Re:Adelantado Triology: Book TWO

[Post New]by passerine on Mar 20, 13 11:44 AM
Thanks sartasia. I don't know if devs site is same as [Removed by Moderator] but if it is I bought it last Sat. received an invalid key. Have written twice & no word back from them. Frustrating to say the least, 1st time buying a game there. Others were saying their key was no good either.

Edited on 03/21/2013 at 3:05:31 AM PST


 

Re:Adelantado Triology: Book TWO

[Post New]by Realore on Mar 20, 13 11:43 PM
passerine wrote:Thanks sartasia. I don't know if devs site is same as [Removed by Moderator] but if it is I bought it last Sat. received an invalid key. Have written twice & no word back from them. Frustrating to say the least, 1st time buying a game there. Others were saying their key was no good either.


There should have been some key issue but the developer has sent everyone the new keys with the credit for one more free game (any you'd like to choose).

Edited on 03/21/2013 at 3:05:47 AM PST


 
bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Adelantado Triology: Book TWO

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Mar 21, 13 2:52 AM
Hi Fishies!

I am really excited to play Adelantado Trilogy: Book Two but I don't have any info on when it may be available; as soon as we have any news on it though, I will be sure to let you know.

I just wanted to swim in to clarify that and also provide a gentle reminder of the following Forum Rule:

Do not discuss other game sites or game companies, positively or negatively, by name or by nickname.

The best way of seeing if a game site/developer is ok to mention, is to check out bfgMonongahela’s post here!

I will now go ahead and make edits to any post that goes against this rule and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact a Moderator.

Thanks and keeping my fins crossed in the hopes that we see this game released soon!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 03/21/2013 at 2:59:07 AM PST


 

Re:Adelantado Triology: Book TWO

[Post New]by sadismom on Mar 21, 13 10:52 PM
There is a book two through another gaming site. Beware!
I was so excited after playing the free 60 minute game I purchased the game but the key code they sent was not valid. I sent a message requesting assistance, no response by the next day, thinking I might have done something wrong with the first purchase I bought the game a second time. The second code does not work either. Six messages later, they have deducted the money from my account and they have still not responded to me with a valid key code or to even acknowledge receipt of my request for assistance.
Hopefully Big Fish will get the game soon! I know Big Fish stands behind their promise to take care of the customer.

 

Re:Adelantado Triology: Book TWO

[Post New]by Realore on Mar 22, 13 1:48 AM
sadismom wrote:There is a book two through another gaming site. Beware!
I was so excited after playing the free 60 minute game I purchased the game but the key code they sent was not valid. I sent a message requesting assistance, no response by the next day, thinking I might have done something wrong with the first purchase I bought the game a second time. The second code does not work either. Six messages later, they have deducted the money from my account and they have still not responded to me with a valid key code or to even acknowledge receipt of my request for assistance.
Hopefully Big Fish will get the game soon! I know Big Fish stands behind their promise to take care of the customer.


We have contacted you via PM, we'll hope the issue has been resolved.

 
Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

Re:Adelantado Triology: Book TWO

[Post New]by Penny1942 on Mar 23, 13 10:31 PM
I am soooo sorry BF. I could not control the urge to buy this game from developer and now I feel like I betrayed my best friend. Not only that I'm out here on this very thin limb without the fishies in the forum to help me thru the rough spots.... there's no one to hold your hand. Never again will I stray from BF. For the first time I wasn't able to complete a game because I ran out of resources. Lesson learned and I may have to resort to looking at the vids on YouTube to make it.

 

Re:Adelantado Triology: Book TWO

[Post New]by Lady_Foxtail on Mar 25, 13 1:52 PM
I am short 3 secrets on level four if anyone can help that would be great.

 

Re:Adelantado Triology: Book TWO

[Post New]by pussinboots82 on Mar 26, 13 11:18 AM
I found this on other game websites yesterday but its still not on here anyone know why ?

I can't bring myself to get this from anywhere but BFG....... please get it soon

Edited on 03/26/2013 at 11:21:35 AM PST


 
ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

Re:Adelantado Triology: Book TWO

[Post New]by ricoblade on Mar 26, 13 2:56 PM
Lady_Foxtail wrote:I am short 3 secrets on level four if anyone can help that would be great.


Hi - here's my list:

1 - Note in Bushes at the start
2 - Gold in Bushes near Czicohtenkahtl
3 - Speed Stone in Tree near Izel
4 - Gold in Cache on island near Izel
5 - Gold in Tree on right side of city wall
6 - Gold in Bush near Altar of Water
7 - Tablet under Stalagmite in Cavern near the 3rd Totem Pole
8 - Note in Bottle in water on the left hand side of the Pyramid

Hope that helps!

 

Re:Adelantado Triology: Book TWO

[Post New]by srab928 on Mar 27, 13 7:02 PM
I believe Book Two has just been released but Big Fish hasn't offered it yet

 

Re:Adelantado Triology: Book TWO

[Post New]by pussinboots82 on Mar 28, 13 11:01 AM
This is frustrating ....

 

Re:Adelantado Triology: Book TWO

[Post New]by Lady_Foxtail on Mar 28, 13 11:57 AM
Thanks

Edited on 03/28/2013 at 11:58:20 AM PST


 
fenkef
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Re:Adelantado Triology: Book TWO

[Post New]by fenkef on Mar 28, 13 7:57 PM
Book 2 went on Easter sale today for 2.95 on dev website. At 1st it said there was a problem with the key but i downloaded the game and put the key in and it's working for me just great.

Edited on 03/28/2013 at 7:59:25 PM PST


 
 
 
 
Go to: