Re:Welcome to Egypt III: The Fate of Ramses forum

[Post New]by Fizzbeee on Feb 22, 09 3:38 AM
Hi, can anyone help me find the secret of Osiris' room. I have the four balls, but can't work out how to perform the "Rite of the four balls".... going round in circles! Please can anyone point me in the right direction?

baresalot
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by baresalot on Feb 22, 09 8:36 AM
i did not like this game. i did alot of walking around. so much i hurt my hand. so i deleted this game. it was a waste of money i think. i had no clue what to do . but thats ok there are plenty of other games on big fish to play. i just didnt care for this game it was to hard to figure out for me.

sno13wy
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by sno13wy on Feb 22, 09 2:21 PM
Sandiii706 wrote:Help, I am in the land of Ptah and am trying to make the musical instrument out of scrap brass, but when I go to cut the rope, my knife is missing from my inventory. Any ideas?

sno13wy
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by sno13wy on Feb 22, 09 2:25 PM
I had the same problem. Had to return to last time I used knife (to get
scorpion from wall)..next time you are in lava floor when you go to get
the mallet, use the knife BEFORE you pick it up..I kept checking to see
if knife was still there. When I used knife on rope before picking up
mallet it worked...good luck

li45co
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by li45co on Feb 23, 09 2:52 AM
ok Guys have made it to Sakhmet's hall,made sistrum.invoke Ptah.had a chat with her now have to get a magical dolerite ball.....no problem you think now I´´am stuck cant get to the identical Sakhmet's hall.checked the walk though according to walk though need to find golden rod in cave,I have gone over every inch of sahmet´s hall cant find golden rod any where help sombody....

[Post New]by Azbilla on Feb 23, 09 7:02 AM
Sandiii706 wrote:Help, I am in the land of Ptah and am trying to make the musical instrument out of scrap brass, but when I go to cut the rope, my knife is missing from my inventory. Any ideas?

RavenLV
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by RavenLV on Feb 23, 09 8:33 PM
blackcatgirl wrote:Hated this game - has no clues what to do - and have "walked" round the site several times and am now bored rigid. Waste of 2 hours download time and money.
Not a satisfied customer! Last time I buy a game without trying it - so no more LGF for me

I just wanted to say, I'm with you. This is my first time buying one before trying it, and a large file at that. Next time I'll check out the forums first. Don't know why I didn't do it with this one, had great expectations I guess. The forum is why I haven't bought Return to Ravenhurst, too many glitches. I think I will just wait for Azada #3, if there is one, or Dream Chronicles 4, or something.

asle209
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by asle209 on Feb 24, 09 8:34 AM
HI EVERY BODY I JUST FINISHED THIS GAME IS ACTUALLY PRETTY GOOD ,NOTHING COMPARES 2 RETURN 2 RAVENHART OF COURSE BUT NOT 2 BAD .HAPPY PLAYING

[Post New]by vixenish1 on Feb 24, 09 10:40 AM
Can anyone help? I have done pretty well and gotten to this point quickly but, i can NOT find the gum or the dried terenzite or whatever it is before i die. I have all other ingrediants and know where to put them. PLEASE help I am going insane trying to find it and having to start over and over.

[Post New]by kjsjcs on Feb 24, 09 7:00 PM
Help please!!! I am hunting pieces of musical instrument. found 2 pieces but cannot find anymore...have been thru caves several times. thanks.

li45co
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by li45co on Feb 25, 09 7:26 AM
kjsjcs wrote:Help please!!! I am hunting pieces of musical instrument. found 2 pieces but cannot find anymore...have been thru caves several times. thanks.

Turn the statues head in the cave to get to the exit were you can talk to the dwarf,he will give you the rest of the musical instrument

li45co
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by li45co on Feb 25, 09 7:29 AM
vixenish1 wrote:Can anyone help? I have done pretty well and gotten to this point quickly but, i can NOT find the gum or the dried terenzite or whatever it is before i die. I have all other ingrediants and know where to put them. PLEASE help I am going insane trying to find it and having to start over and over.

the terenzite will be in a bowl by outside the door to were you have been bitten & the gum is to the left of the bowl for mixing your ingredients

li45co
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by li45co on Feb 25, 09 7:43 AM
I haven't finished this game but I like it ,having lots of fun playing it,But I think you have to be a person that can have a lot of patience,getting started is confusing & frustrating but once you get going & have good basic logic the game becomes much easier as you go along,I find playing short bursts has got me further then if I tried to do it in one go like one point I got really stuck, just could not get the grey matter thinking logically so gave it a break went on it the next day had another go & poomp easy peezy .still get stuck now & again just taking my time a little bit each day & enjoying it find it a very relaxing game & fun to play.....so have fun playing it.

[Post New]by kjsjcs on Feb 25, 09 8:39 PM
li45co wrote:
kjsjcs wrote:Help please!!! I am hunting pieces of musical instrument. found 2 pieces but cannot find anymore...have been thru caves several times. thanks.

Turn the statues head in the cave to get to the exit were you can talk to the dwarf,he will give you the rest of the musical instrument

I have tried. dwarf tells me "that is a piece of a sistrum" and that's it. i think i need more than 2 pieces but i can't find anymore; or I ma doing something very wrong. wish there was help option on this game.

[Post New]by Heather777 on Feb 26, 09 2:28 PM
I can't pick up the paser figurine off the kiln it keeps telling me that it's not baked yet no matter how much time I give it? What do I do?

[Post New]by cherokee337 on Feb 26, 09 3:25 PM
What no cheat sheets? For this amount of time to download and the perplexity of this game, don't you think you should give some cheats, at least let us get out of the temple for God's sake. I am no happy with this game at all.

[Post New]by happeeegal on Feb 26, 09 5:49 PM
I really loved this game and am looking for other games like it. I used UHS Hints to help - it's not a walkthrough and it gives you hints to help you out when you need it. I did struggle on a few puzzles but finally got through the game.

[Post New]by jazgordon on Feb 28, 09 1:27 PM
I agree with wizernow2 and blackcatgirl - I will never, ever buy another game from Big Fish that doesn't have a trial available! I feel ripped off.

Also, when I alt-tabbed out to see if this forum would be helpful, I got an access violation in the game. What a complete waste of money!

[Post New]by mommaz1865 on Feb 28, 09 7:51 PM
Oh I wish I had come here first before I bought this really crappy game. I hate it and want my money back. Please dont waste your time or money.

[Post New]by frankie1988 on Mar 2, 09 1:53 PM
MARINERZFAN wrote:I liked the game style--similar to Syberia, although clicking forward to get around is tedious. Got through the temple area and now am at the quarry however I don't know how to use the transfer hankerchief. Won't heal anyone, and I have found the bitter apple, knife, ochre, but can't pick them up so I am missing a step. Any help?

Go to: