Re:Welcome to Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island forum

[Post New]by lacoamma on Mar 11, 09 2:34 PM
Maybe a stupid question, but how do you get by the mirror achter the ice trolls stole the star key back from you? i saw somewhere that i should use a 'glyph' but i have no idea what a 'glyph' is or how to call/use it? could somebody please help me, cause now i'm stuck.

SkippyTrini
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by SkippyTrini on Apr 4, 09 7:28 AM
The demo is fun and then you buy it and get stuck! Aye!
I am stuck where you have to get the color gates open with the wee ones following you it doesn't help. I had to get my husband to help on getting to this part. My 6 year old daughter bugs me to play it! She is dring me crazy today!

[Post New]by Roxhiddenfan on Apr 5, 09 9:06 AM
How do I get the 2nd turtle to go in the water??

[Post New]by abouthadit on May 9, 09 9:25 AM
To Iacoamma
I have the same question re the "glyph". Did you get an answer??

[Post New]by muddydrive on May 11, 09 10:44 AM
to abouthadit
go to last room in temple and stand on middle circle facing the wall open your backpack and the glyph are funny looking shapes in your back pack you should have at least on. click on it and it will transport you to a different location good luck

where´s a rainbow key?

[Post New]by tricita on May 17, 09 4:05 PM
there´s a gate with rainbow colours going left and down at the beach in the kaboom village. How can i get to that level? do I need a key or what?

erwin042
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by erwin042 on May 21, 09 4:34 AM
lacoamma wrote:Maybe a stupid question, but how do you get by the mirror achter the ice trolls stole the star key back from you? i saw somewhere that i should use a 'glyph' but i have no idea what a 'glyph' is or how to call/use it? could somebody please help me, cause now i'm stuck.

A glyph is a special item you get from a stinker or other creature, or found (I don't know exactly how) at the end of a world. Only then can you use the wall in the temple to be transportered to new worlds.

What level are you playing cos I don't have a clue with 'the ice trolls stole the star key...'-part. Where is that? I can't remember it by heart.

Welcome to Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island forum

[Post New]by sbbugman on Jun 19, 09 1:42 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

how do you use the telaport to gfet the blue and pink key

[Post New]by sbbugman on Jun 19, 09 1:49 PM
Roxhiddenfan wrote:How do I get the 2nd turtle to go in the water??

save the two gems for last and transport to them and you will pass the level

[Post New]by arawding on Jun 23, 09 6:49 PM
does anyone know the trick to completing the Gemstone Lagoon level. I can't figure out how to get the last few gems from that level. Help

Kacpi
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Kacpi on Sep 6, 09 2:21 AM
i love all wonderland and games this game is very very great !!!!! on this forum you can create discussion's welcome!

[Post New]by evelise on Oct 16, 09 4:19 PM
prpldva wrote:LOL- I remember playing Chip's Challenge for hours!

Right now, I'm going insane! Stuck on 5 different levels. My rule is I have to at least try it once a day for at least a week until I seek help! LOL I may be stuck here for a while!

[Post New]by PSAROUKIOS on Dec 28, 09 6:26 AM
I ALL WONDERLAND GAMES

[Post New]by PSAROUKIOS on Dec 29, 09 1:00 AM
I LOVE ALL WONDERLAND GAMES

lolag1
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by lolag1 on Feb 10, 10 5:11 AM
i cant belive that there is no walktru foR This game

jmcl
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by jmcl on Feb 11, 10 6:46 AM
Can anyone tell me how to jump? I started the demo some time ago and I don't remember anything.

raindear82
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by raindear82 on Feb 21, 10 1:47 PM
I'm stuck between Ascent and Living on the Edge. I keep wandering around the jungle and beaches and can't find the entrance to Living on the Edge. If it is through the stone walls, where do I find more stone keys? I don't have any keys of any sort.

replayed the game and found it.

Edited on 02/24/2010 at 5:11:38 PM PST

raindear82
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by raindear82 on Feb 26, 10 12:46 PM
When I reach the "Boom or Bust" level, am I supposed to have 11 stone keys? I have played the game up to this point 3 times and each time, I have 10 keys when I get here. I need 11 keys to open all the walls, do I get another stone key later and come back? I have 24 stars, if that helps.

[Post New]by oropendula on Jul 25, 10 7:45 PM
Can anyone tell me if there is a way to zoom out to get an overview of the level as you could with other Wonderland games?

Also, has anyone encountered a problem running this on Windows 7 - I get a "memory access violation" error when I try to start the game. Works just fine on a machine running XP.

[Post New]by MunchkinKat on Jul 26, 10 10:57 AM
oropendula- I had the same "memory access violation" problem, running on vista. There is an answer to this issue in the Big Fish help section. What worked for me was making sure I had the latest drivers for the graphics card. If nothing else, use Big Fish live chat customer support. I promise you, they are the best customer service people of any compnay I have ever seen.

As for the zooming out thing, nothing I have tried has worked so far.

In the meantime- I'm stuck on "pop magic" (3rd adventure, I think). Can anyone help?

EDIT: Oropendula - Once you get to the camp on fire island, talk to the "captain". He will give you a spyeye (telescope), which will allow you to zoom out, to a certain extent.

Edited on 08/03/2010 at 1:28:32 PM PST

Go to: