mickisue
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Re:Post any Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by mickisue on Sep 9, 13 12:31 PM
CinW wrote:Sad to see that yet another Elephant Game gives me a black screen during the opening cutscene, plus missing text/animations. I had this same problem with the latest Mystery Trackers game, and technical support informed me that the game doesn't support Intel HD 3000/4000 graphics card (standard in a MacBook Air).

Elephant has always been one of my favorite game developers, and until recently I had no problems playing their games on my laptop. I hope they address this oversight before releasing another game that is supposedly ready to play on a Mac system!

I have the standard edition (just bought along with the CE of "Wild Ride"), and have the same issue. I I re-downloaded both Flash and Shockwave, to no avail.

What can I do next?

Re:Post any Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by patsyanne2006 on Apr 29, 14 7:02 AM
Can anyone please tell me how to give the minions the gold coins so I can move on in the game. I noticed on one forum it says to click on the centre minion, I have tried everywhere. What am I missing. It's driving me mad, also I would love to finish the game.

Go to: