nikma
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

Re:Reviews for Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love Collector's Edition

[Post New]by nikma on Nov 15, 12 12:16 AM
ho giocato la demo e mi sono divertita molto....la grafica è bellissima,molto molto divertente....finalmente un gioco molto rilassante....credo che lo acquisterò....

babbydoll1201
Minnow
Minnow
281 Posts

[Post New]by babbydoll1201 on Nov 15, 12 8:03 AM
I really enjoyed this game!!! I can not say enough how awesome Elephant games are!! The graphics, the quality, the stories, the length....all fantastic in my opinion!!! I highly recommend this game...the bonus content in this game was a very good length.

kaitlinn
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

CE worth the money for this game

[Post New]by kaitlinn on Nov 24, 12 3:53 PM
I liked this game - not too many boring HOGS, the puzzles were challenging, but could have been a little more diffucult, but still enjoyable. The best part was the fact that the CE bonus game completed the story, was not too short, and really added to the game. I don't always recommend CEs, but if I had purchased the SE for this one, I would have been left wondering what happened next. Not all CEs are worth the money, but I felt this one made the grade. Also, I loved the bonus concept artwork - especially seeing the actors in real life. One comment to the "Prince": grow your hair out! Much more handsome with long hair.....

[Post New]by Miniatures1 on Dec 4, 12 12:39 PM
This and the Dana knightstone game are the best I have played in a long time was getting so tired of dark and scarey!

nikma
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by nikma on Dec 9, 12 1:08 AM
gioco molto divertente,molto efficace la mappa e splendida la grafica ,accattivante colorata di gradevolissimo impatto....è un gioco completo con un buon bonus molto divertente...consiglio l'acquisto...

[Post New]by whirled_peas on Dec 16, 12 8:35 PM
This game is from one of my favorite developers but unlike the most recent Detective Quest - I almost couldn't wait for this one to be over. While it has all the bells and whistles like a jumping map, find butterflies in each scene, a small amount of HOS and pretty decent puzzles - I found there to be too many locations. I couldn't remember where I'd seen where this thingy I just picked up went and had to resort to the hint button far too often. While it refilled quickly, I don't like having to hold hands just to finish because I didn't feel like visiting 15 different scenes where I still had something to do to see where that thingy went.
The graphics were quite beautiful and the HO scenes striking. But I felt all jumbled up most of the time. Too much all at once, perhaps. Nice game though, compared to most and at least it wasn't one of those dark ones.

bessiegirl
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by bessiegirl on Dec 19, 12 11:29 AM
Soooooo glad this is finally over. Tried playing the bonus game but found it really irritating so didn't finish. This game had gorgeous graphics, terrific jump map and hint and skip buttons that refreshed quickly and were terrific. Mini games that were tedious however. The game just went on and on with what appeared to be no sense at all. Yes, I understood she was looking for her prince who had been stolen away, but there was so much running around and things to do that I totally lost track. Had to quit and come back several times as the game just droned on.

Had to turn off the voice overs and music...good grief. And those awful "boinks" and "bonks" when something wasn't done right. Arrrrrgh. A lot of sparkles that often didn't work for quite sometime with no explanation. Used the hint A LOT to figure out what was going on. I give a 2.5 out of 5....drove me crazy.

NiceZombie
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by NiceZombie on Dec 26, 12 12:31 PM
Well I finally found the time to play and finish this game; yet another gorgeous and high-quality game from Elephant Games !!!

There is so much to do here, and the map was very helpful. The graphics are so breath-taking and colourful, wow!! And I enjoyed the bonus chapter as well, it was quite long, and again, much to do I am glad that the ''evil'' witch got her happy ending as well; that Thumbelina princess was a bit annoying. I am often on the side of the ''evil/bad'' characters; I think they are just misunderstood people with a lot of bad luck in their lives

Very beautiful and fun game !

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Jan 7, 13 3:18 PM
Typical Elephant Game. Good Graphics, Good Music, Good game Play, But you wind up as a UPS driver. Point A to Point B, to Point k, back to A, over to G, etc. Well worth the money, but bring extra footwear

oscar66
Herring
Herring
307 Posts

[Post New]by oscar66 on Jan 17, 13 10:49 AM
This game was just okay for me. It wasn't near as much fun as the latest Weird Park, or even Detective Quest. I did find the travel in this game particularly wearisome.

Graphics very nice, storyline good, characters were good. I love a good long game and a lot of travel is generally okay with me, when there is a logical flow to it. This for me just did not seem to flow very seamlessly. I don't need my hand held or to find the required objects right next to the task but to find something that is required for use 2 hours later or find you need something that you won't find for a couple of hours is vexing.

I liked the bonus portion more than the actual game. But werewolf? He looked like a lion to me.

lucyloket
Guppy
Guppy
138 Posts

[Post New]by lucyloket on Jan 25, 13 4:43 AM
I'm still playing this game weeks after I bought it! It's gorgeous to look at (especially the Hedgehog - so cute!) and has lots of areas to investigate.
BUT - there's so much walking backwards and forwards sometimes that I forget where I've seen things and where stuff still needs to be done. I'm using the hint button A LOT.
I won't complain about the length of the game though - it's really good value

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Feb 6, 13 12:30 PM
this is a GREAT game, yet it’s so different from HOS game plots. we give it a 4.5 out 5 stars.--------------doug & lisa

marg6043
Clownfish
Clownfish
582 Posts

[Post New]by marg6043 on May 19, 13 1:13 PM
Beautiful game with excellent graphics as usual coming from the maker.

I enjoyed the game the story was interesting fantasy, mystery and a quest to find the stolen love one.

I will warn you this one will have a second part of the story.

sunshinej
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,313 Posts

[Post New]by sunshinej on Jun 26, 13 4:47 AM
What a superb game. Beautiful to look at, lots to do and with the CE version not one, but two love stories. Which made me really glad I got the CE.

[Post New]by MercuryNeptune on Aug 1, 13 3:30 PM
I admit I had a hard time at first with this game and submitted a terrible review for it. I now want to rescind (delete) it but there is no method of doing so.

I replayed the game and found I made a few goofs in the game (imagine that ) so it was a much more enjoyable session for me. I now want to recommend the game to those out there as it was fun for the most part.

It is not one of my favorites and was a bit too cutesy at times, but I did enjoy it over all.

Is there any one out there who knows how to delete a review?

Thank you,

Go to: