Mickeycb
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

Re:Reviews for Forbidden Secrets: Alien Town Collector's Edition

[Post New]by Mickeycb on Jun 11, 13 7:48 PM
Swimming against the tide.<<POSSIBLE SPOILERS>>
First of all, these kids reminded me of "Village of the Damned", which some of you have already mentioned. And for the entire game it seems as though you are trying to save these people that have become statues with a pulse. One big conspiracy theory gone awry. Right when you think you have completed this game, because after all, it did say that if you put all of the little green people back in the structure they would become alive again *SMACK* Beam me up Scottie, we're on a space ship! You run around collecting these tiles, meanwhile, here comes a cut scene from your parents telling you, um, dear, your one of us the freakin' Moon People! So go release the nice little bomb that will kill everyone with a deadly virus, so we have a place to live and call our very own, happy home. WHAT?? Definitely not CE material. I was never so happy to finish a game and uninstall, as I was with this one.

manxie273
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Reviews for Forbidden Secrets: Alien Town Collector's Edition

[Post New]by manxie273 on Oct 5, 14 9:02 AM
This is a truly fabulous game.

The storyline is really engaging, with a very creepy, sinister feel and the gameplay has a good level of challenge (this one has you holding on to objects for quite some time in some cases before using them, rather than the recent tendency towards 'pick up in one scene, use it in the next').

The graphics are top notch, which although dark never leave you scrambling about trying to see anything, and the game is long with a fair few head scratching moments along the way.

Puzzles range in difficulty from easy to taxing, with one of the puzzles in particular taking me a very long time indeed - which personally I like.

If you like a proper grown up game, with plenty of challenge and a story that keeps you hooked, then I can't recommend this one highly enough.

Go to: