peach23
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

Re:Welcome to Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children forum

[Post New]by peach23 on Feb 26, 09 11:23 PM
jon_jacque, to actually collect herbs, you have to start a stew. Since you have L2 Exploration, you should have the cauldron. To make stew, drop a villager on the cauldron & they'll put it on the fire. Drop them on it a second time, and they'll add water to the stew. A third time, and they'll add food to the stew. In the meantime, you can have other adult villagers collecting herbs for the stew. any combination of 3 herbs. There are 56 possible combos, but only 18 different "recipes". Some are good, some are bad.

BTW, having a villager study the herbs & improve at healing is a really good way to train a healer without anyone actually being sick.

If, however, you're trying to get the herb puzzle solved, just make sure you've taken a villager to all six of the herbs & gotten the message about "they understand this herb now", or whatever it is.

[Post New]by sapphirejess on Mar 12, 09 9:40 AM
memawclay2 wrote:You need to buy up all the tech levels in order to solve all the puzzles. You should also experiment with the many various herb combinations in your stews. Happy gaming.
Help, i need the pot to make the stew in, what do i have to do to get that please.

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Mar 12, 09 10:51 AM
Hi Everybody
I got a new computer and am sooo busy catching up on all my games. It's good to see you Dayna and hello to Peach and Sapphire, glad you and yours are enjoying our most favorite little people game Iwoodard!
It appears that Last day of Work has hit a slump on their newest Virtual Families...still at 90% completion...no new sneak peeks or hints, sighhh.
Hey Sapphire, you need to get level 2 Exploration (stewpot) which costs 10,000 tech points so get your scientists to work at the tech table!
Have fun everyone and hope to see you around in the pond.

cutting tool.

[Post New]by BaByNiK on Mar 30, 09 9:32 AM
ive looked all over for the 'sharp stone' i need to build my cutting but i cant seem to find it ive got a master scientist and a L2 exploring but its not there . pleasee help!

Also i carnt find the cauldron? any suggestions plzz.

thankxxxx

[Post New]by Cutiepup1 on Apr 19, 09 7:04 AM
The Birds keep eating my crops.
This is my food source...
How do I stop this from happening?
Please Help!

[Post New]by nowere11 on May 14, 09 1:48 PM
Cutiepup1 wrote:The Birds keep eating my crops.
This is my food source...
How do I stop this from happening?
Please Help!
well i dont know how to put water on the soil!HELP!

HotKat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by HotKat on Jun 9, 09 7:49 AM
COMPLETED ALL PUZZLES , GOT ALL COLLECTABLES, HAVE NUMEROUS ELDERS, ACHIEVED ALL LEVELS, RANG GONG SEVERAL TIMES AND HAVE OODLES OF FOOD AND TECH POINTS. IS THERE ANYTHING MORE OR HAVE I COMPLETED THE GAME?

[Post New]by H2008M on Jun 16, 09 1:30 PM
Does anyone know how to get rid of the algea in the water?

[Post New]by H2008M on Jun 16, 09 4:27 PM
I think the game is not fun anymore once you have completed all of the puzzles and collected all of the collectibles

[Post New]by H2008M on Jun 18, 09 11:30 AM
Does anyone know how to keep the birds from eating the crops. The farm is my only food sorce and my villagers are dyeing of hunger.

[Post New]by H2008M on Jun 18, 09 11:33 AM
The sharp stone is right next to the grave yard and the vines to complete the tool are right under the stone. The stone does not really look like a stone but if you bring a master scientist over next to the grave yard and above the vines then it should say "your villager sees something" then drop your villager and he will begin making the tool. I hope this helps.

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Jun 18, 09 11:36 AM
Building a scarecrow will solve that problem.
All you need is an adept farmer to fashion one out of the twisted sticks near the blue rose.

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Jun 18, 09 11:37 AM
Building a scarecrow will solve that problem.
All you need is an adept farmer to fashion one out of the twisted sticks near the blue rose.

brbdl
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by brbdl on Jun 20, 09 12:14 PM
Where can I find the recipes for the stew?
How do I get rid of the algae?
I'm just beginning my lost children.
This game is aaaaaaawwwwwwsom!

food

[Post New]by aleutgirl_86 on Aug 9, 09 3:28 PM
you need three master builders to open the box
and to get rid of the birds you need to build a scarecrow take adept or master farmer i dont remember wich one take them over to the place where the builders get mud there are some roots and stuff there the farmmer will start building it then you need to take him back and he will finish it then it will get rid of the birds

Nosferatu4 wrote:Hello
I am thankfull to this cause I know have a cutting tool Yippy! CAN ANYONE help me with these:
I am having trouble opening the wooden box with my master builder..
alos my villagers keep dying cause I can't keep a steady source of food due to those darn birds.. anyone have any suggestions?

Thankx

Edited on 08/09/2009 at 3:31:35 PM PST

[Post New]by drama318 on Aug 10, 09 10:27 AM
i know how to solve all the puzzles be my friend if you want to know how

[Post New]by drama318 on Aug 10, 09 10:34 AM
drama318 wrote:i know how to solve all the puzzles be my friend if you want to know how

[Post New]by drama318 on Aug 10, 09 10:35 AM
you need three master bilders to open the crate to get the gong pice can you be my friend

[Post New]by clayton98 on Sep 5, 09 8:01 PM
lol well i have level 2 of everything but culture and medicine... i have 3 adept builders and NONE WILL BECOME A MASTER!!! THEY HAVE BEEN ADEPT 4 OVER A DAY!!!!! on X2 speed and have built the dam the house and repaired the other house... what do i keep them occupied with?? oh and i need them to open the friggin box pls help!!!!! lol i am 11 got this game 2 weeks ago!!!

Welcome to Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children forum

[Post New]by luisestrada387 on Sep 6, 09 8:55 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Go to: