Kamali
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

Re:Haunted Legends: The Undertaker Collector's Edition

[Post New]by Kamali on Nov 17, 12 5:42 AM
Well, I have tried the game and love it. It's meets the usual high standard that I expect from ERS games. I particularly love (with all ERS games) the awesome graphics. Someone said somewhere that ERS can even make something icky (like a zombie) look awesome, and I agree 100%. And the game runs perfectly, as is normal for ERS.

Valdy wrote:I will also be buying this game, but am now careful and not buy the CE right away, but rather wait and see if we will be getting a nice sale again, like yesterday.

There is a sale today for ERS games which should mean another big plus from me for this game, but the sale doesn't apply to this game because it is being offered as a bundle with the other Haunted Legends. But I already have all of the others, which means I either have to pay full game club price, use two credits, or wait for a different sale. So that's a negative - but for BFG, not for the game itself.

Valdy wrote:if I can't state something without having to justify my posts, then I may as well not bother anymore and keep my opinions to myself.

Valdy, the way you lay lay out your reviews - listing each item and answering every question I have before I can ask it - is great. Yours are the reviews I look for first every day, so please do NOT keep your opinions to yourself - they are valued by a great many fishies on this site.

Edited on 11/17/2012 at 5:50:44 AM PST

gailweis
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

Re:Haunted Legends: The Undertaker Collector's Edition

[Post New]by gailweis on Nov 17, 12 12:49 PM
Kamali wrote:Well, I have tried the game and love it. It's meets the usual high standard that I expect from ERS games. I particularly love (with all ERS games) the awesome graphics. Someone said somewhere that ERS can even make something icky (like a zombie) look awesome, and I agree 100%. And the game runs perfectly, as is normal for ERS.

Valdy wrote:I will also be buying this game, but am now careful and not buy the CE right away, but rather wait and see if we will be getting a nice sale again, like yesterday.

There is a sale today for ERS games which should mean another big plus from me for this game, but the sale doesn't apply to this game because it is being offered as a bundle with the other Haunted Legends. But I already have all of the others, which means I either have to pay full game club price, use two credits, or wait for a different sale. So that's a negative - but for BFG, not for the game itself.

Valdy wrote:if I can't state something without having to justify my posts, then I may as well not bother anymore and keep my opinions to myself.

Valdy, the way you lay lay out your reviews - listing each item and answering every question I have before I can ask it - is great. Yours are the reviews I look for first every day, so please do NOT keep your opinions to yourself - they are valued by a great many fishies on this site.

I agree! Valdy - don't stop reviewing. And you don't need to justify your posts!

Gail

Edited on 11/17/2012 at 12:52:42 PM PST

Go to: