pmax7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Full Screen Option

[Post New]by pmax7 on Apr 1, 13 7:21 AM
the Mac version does not have an Aspect Ratio option -- full screen and window only

changing your screen resolution [system preferences > displays] to 1280 x 1024 [stretched] helps but, of course, the window is now stretched -- with a wide top and bottom black margin.

Setting your resolution to 1920 x 1080 [preferred by most] places game window in center of screen, taking up approximately 1/2 your desktop area on an imac 21.5" or larger. Which rather defeats the purpose of why you may own a system with a large screen

1357wc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

Re:Post any Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders CE technical issues here only

[Post New]by 1357wc on May 6, 13 1:11 AM
I purchased after trial. The trial was from **** games and played perfectly. Purchased from Big Fish and also, like another player, do not have any items listed on screen for HOS. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing. Have no problem with screen resolution, but thought I would change it anyway and the game then crashed. ???? Also took very long time to download. What's going on?

Re:Post any Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders CE technical issues here only

[Post New]by Rheahera on Sep 2, 13 2:33 PM
I am quite far into the game, outside the mansion & need to attach the rope to move the headstone, but it is missing from my inventory & I can't progress. I uninstalled & reinstalled, but it's exactly the same. What do I do?

Go to: