lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

Re:SPOILER!!!!! Locations of ALL morphing objects

[Post New]by lyrialice on Nov 23, 12 8:53 AM
Hi Rumbi

I am missing one MO and thanks to your helpful list I am playing under a new profile and should be able to find the missing one.

Then maybe that Psychic will leave and the game will end

Thank you Rumbi for the list

[Post New]by kitty82285 on Nov 23, 12 11:31 AM
bri_rose1978 wrote:Looks like we're finally going to find out what REALLY happened to Madame Fate next year...

I have to admit, I always wondered if she really died, or if that was just a show. There's some connection to Ravenhearst with her, and I want to find out what!!

The DS game is about a rich guy who invests and creates a carnival which is runed by Madame Fate. If you haven't played the Escape from Ravenhearst game do so. This game is the back story of the murderer Charles Dalimer. His mom put his dad in a mental institution and gave him a tough upbringing. She put him in Fate's carnival and he was treated like an animal. Later he was put in a mental institution, became convinced his father was teaching him how to put locks on people's souls but his father had already died. He became obsessed with Emma Ravenhearst and ecsaped from the mental institution. He went after the carnival to get revenge and wanted to live forever which is why he created locks on Emma, Rose, and rose's daughters souls and how all the games tie together so far.

woonfrog
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by woonfrog on Nov 23, 12 12:23 PM
i too am stuck with just one object to find. I think it's the glass in the sheriff's office. I can see it on the shelf, but can't click on it.

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Nov 23, 12 12:35 PM
The one in the evidence room on the top shelf is a sun that morphs into a record. If that isn't the one. The only alternative is to visit each scene until you find it.

barbaralbb
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

[Post New]by barbaralbb on Nov 23, 12 3:28 PM
Rumbi,
Let me add my thanks to the long list. I hate (HATE) morphing objects, we all have our little issues, don't we.....

Without your list I would never have completed the game and gotten my ticket. Have no idea what the heck it's for and/or what it means - but I've got it and I wouldn't without your help!

Laflamme
Stingray
Stingray
4,512 Posts

[Post New]by Laflamme on Nov 23, 12 3:34 PM
barbaralbb wrote:Rumbi,
Let me add my thanks to the long list. I hate (HATE) morphing objects, we all have our little issues, don't we.....

Without your list I would never have completed the game and gotten my ticket. Have no idea what the heck it's for and/or what it means - but I've got it and I wouldn't without your help!

Barbara, my non-educated, but reasonable guess is that (highlight to read) we will revisit Madame Fate's Carnival next Thanksgiving.

flowerchild44
Marlin
Marlin
8,348 Posts

[Post New]by flowerchild44 on Nov 24, 12 4:14 AM
Thank you so much Rumbi, i was stuck with one to go, and went from place to place.It was the handle onthe file cabinet, I must have looked in there 3 times, until i read your list...Thank you for taking the time and effort.

I enjoyed every moment of this game, I know a lot havent, boy who would be a developer? I really didnt enjoy skulls, but loved this one and of course dire grove.I love a good morph as well, but these ones were tough! ( or may be my old eyes are letting me down LOL

Pepper010
Stingray
Stingray
4,977 Posts

[Post New]by Pepper010 on Nov 24, 12 5:22 AM
Thanks so much, Rumbi! Here's the funny part: even with the list, I can't find them all. I've checked off every one that I've found, and they're all checked. But the game says I only have 46/50! Guess I'll be doing some more backtracking.

ETA: heh heh I'm up to 48/50. Apparently when I found some, thanks to the list, I checked 'em off, but didn't click on them.

Edited on 11/24/2012 at 6:05:48 AM PST

skingman
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by skingman on Nov 24, 12 9:20 AM
I have finished the game and still the objects aren't morphing and can't find the quarry on my map!!! any ideas ?

Edited on 11/24/2012 at 9:21:39 AM PST

bri_rose1978
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by bri_rose1978 on Nov 24, 12 9:22 AM
kitty82285 wrote:
bri_rose1978 wrote:Looks like we're finally going to find out what REALLY happened to Madame Fate next year...

I have to admit, I always wondered if she really died, or if that was just a show. There's some connection to Ravenhearst with her, and I want to find out what!!

The DS game is about a rich guy who invests and creates a carnival which is runed by Madame Fate. If you haven't played the Escape from Ravenhearst game do so. This game is the back story of the murderer Charles Dalimer. His mom put his dad in a mental institution and gave him a tough upbringing. She put him in Fate's carnival and he was treated like an animal. Later he was put in a mental institution, became convinced his father was teaching him how to put locks on people's souls but his father had already died. He became obsessed with Emma Ravenhearst and ecsaped from the mental institution. He went after the carnival to get revenge and wanted to live forever which is why he created locks on Emma, Rose, and rose's daughters souls and how all the games tie together so far.

I'm aware of all that; I own all the games that have come out for the PC. I was referring to the notion discussed in the spec thread this year that we aren't 100% sure that Madame Fate actually died. Yes we see her stretched out over her table, and yes she screams as if in pain, but there's no blood, no visible wounds, and goodness knows we didn't actually check for a pulse. It's possible she survived and has a larger part to play in the Ravenhearst saga than we realized at the time.

jojoG
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by jojoG on Nov 24, 12 9:40 AM
skingman wrote:I have finished the game and still the objects aren't morphing and can't find the quarry on my map!!! any ideas ?

Answer:
A card with key is on warden's desk

angelfishp
Catfish
Catfish
1,600 Posts

[Post New]by angelfishp on Nov 24, 12 2:53 PM
Thank you so much!!!

susielee
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by susielee on Nov 24, 12 3:14 PM
Rats! I found all the morphing items except one. Just CANNOT find the boxfile upper left shelf in the reading room. I've clicked on everything and nothing morphs! I guess I won't get a ticket!

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Nov 24, 12 3:20 PM
susielee wrote:Rats! I found all the morphing items except one. Just CANNOT find the boxfile upper left shelf in the reading room. I've clicked on everything and nothing morphs! I guess I won't get a ticket!

Susie I think that one morphs into a book and it's the second from the left and has sort of fallen over if I remember rightly.

Caraface
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by Caraface on Nov 25, 12 5:44 AM
susielee wrote:Rats! I found all the morphing items except one. Just CANNOT find the boxfile upper left shelf in the reading room. I've clicked on everything and nothing morphs! I guess I won't get a ticket!

If it helps, I thought that the room with all the bookshelves (the one where you cause the shelves to fall in domino-effect fashion) was the reading room, but it's actually the room "behind" it (the one where you find the Indian tribe book with the symbols that are on the horn). I was super stuck, too, until I figured this out.

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Nov 25, 12 5:57 AM
I went back to see if I had mislabeled the Reading Room but I haven't. When you enter the library the first room is the reception area; through the double doors it's the library proper with the free-standing shelves and ladder, and the door that says Reading Room; then through that door into the Reading Room where yes indeed the Indian book is.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Nov 25, 12 7:04 AM
Great thread, Rumbi!
Rumbitothecore wrote:8 Cocktail shaker? on shelf above the grinder in basement
I think that's a thermos flask.

ETA The game tells you that the reading room is locked before you break down the wall to get into it. The biggest clue afterwards is the desk lamp on the floor.

ETA2 My problem is I'm told I've found 49 out of 50 and I don't know which one I'm missing.

Edited on 11/25/2012 at 9:24:04 AM PST

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Nov 25, 12 7:56 AM
Yep you're probably right Mr Russ, thanks . I've edited the post to "Thermos Flask"

Some of the objects were so small or dark, it was difficult for me to tell what they were.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Nov 25, 12 9:22 AM
Well, what do you know?! I went back to the quarry to go through the list again and found my missing item. It was the can on top of the filing cabinet in the quarry office.

[Post New]by scottshady on Nov 25, 12 11:43 AM
where do you click on railing on dome of library for the morh, in front of or from the roof

Go to: