Annemotherof3
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

Re:Post any Fairy Tale Mysteries: The Puppet Thief Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by Annemotherof3 on Dec 2, 12 12:07 PM
I am also having this problem in the pottery shop when I place the last card suit, everything on my computer is upto date so I think this problem is your end, I have tried everything including uninstalling game and reinstalling, nothing works. Hope this is resolved soon.

sonofstar
Herring
Herring
361 Posts

Re:Post any Fairy Tale Mysteries: The Puppet Thief Collector's Edition technical issues here onl

[Post New]by sonofstar on Dec 2, 12 12:09 PM
MinnieK wrote:
bfgBiwa wrote:Heya Fishies,

Sorry to hear that so many of you are experiencing problems at the pottery shop.

When getting stuck in a game like this, it could be a sign that some software on your computer could do with some updating.

As so many of us appear to be encountering exactly the same Access Violation error at exactly the same point in the game I suggest it seems likely that any software problem is more likely to be with the game itself rather than any of our computers. For myself I am pretty certain that my PC, drivers etc are fully up-to-date and I don't have any problems playing any other games so I don't think the problem is at this end. However I have sent a Dr Felix Report anyway, I hope this problem will be corrected before too long.

I have to agree with MinnieK. If a couple of people have the same problem, then I'd think...driver upgrades needed. When many people have the EXACT SAME PROBLEM...that's a software glitch. Please, a patch is required.

ruthb1146
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

Re:Post any Fairy Tale Mysteries: The Puppet Thief Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by ruthb1146 on Dec 2, 12 12:32 PM
I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AS EVERYONE ELSE IN THE POTTERY SHOP. HAS ANYONE FOUND A REPAIR YET?

pemerald46
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by pemerald46 on Dec 2, 12 12:33 PM
Same Problem at the pottery shop, please fix

huffpatsy
Herring
Herring
301 Posts

[Post New]by huffpatsy on Dec 2, 12 12:42 PM
Same as everyone else, game freezes in the pottery shop. Looks like we need a fix. It is a pretty good game up til now, better than some lately. Gogii usually has good games. We definitely need a fix so we can finish the game.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Dec 2, 12 12:50 PM
Hi Fishies,

I wanted to let you know that our team here is aware of the issue with the pottery shop and we are working hard to get it fixed for you!

If you haven't already done so, it would really help us if you would run a Dr. Felix Report and send it in to our Tech Support Team. These reports have a lot of information that we can use to pinpoint where the issue is coming from and even how it might be fixed.

You can read more about sending that info in the post we've created here.

And thanks to all the Fishies who have already taken the time contact us! We hope to have this resolved really soon!

bfgMonongahela

jkberlin
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by jkberlin on Dec 2, 12 12:59 PM
Guess I should have came here first. I downloaded and installed the game and spent the next 20 minutes watching the it trying to Activating, which it never did. Finally I closed the game manager which was probably a mistake, and tried opening the game from the icon on desktop and got a box saying "sorry your time is up". I haven't had this happen before. So I guess I will bypass this game. Not a good way to start out.

bonny1957
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by bonny1957 on Dec 2, 12 1:22 PM
Same problem as everyone else in pottery room when I add the last card usually the spade I get thrown out of the game. New gateway intel pentium windows 7 all the latest updates. I would say after reading all of the other comments it is the game and not our systems. Please let me know when there is a fix for my PC I would like to finish.

Thanks

distantsmoke
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by distantsmoke on Dec 2, 12 1:34 PM
I also got the access violation code in the pottery shop when placing the last tablet ( mine was the heart). It terminates the game. I restarted and the same thing happened again. I'll wait for a fix.

[Post New]by mommabump on Dec 2, 12 2:03 PM
I also had the game freeze when attempting to place the spade in the bust. Seems many are having this issue. Will we receive a credit for this game or will it be fixed soon.

DELLS148
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by DELLS148 on Dec 2, 12 2:27 PM
[b] I too am having problems in the pottery shop, just after placing the dimond my game froze , there is nothing wrong with my computer so there for i will not be going to any help sites, to many people having the same problem means it's not our problem it's BF that needs to look into getting it fixed, it's a BF problem, i paid for this game after playing the demo so they need to fix the game or give me a refund.

Rhysdux
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,219 Posts

[Post New]by Rhysdux on Dec 2, 12 2:31 PM
Same problem. The game freezes when I try to place the last tablet in the best (mine was a spade). I checked Dr. Felix recently, and my software is up-to-date. I hope that we get a fix for this soon.

xxybcc
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by xxybcc on Dec 2, 12 3:17 PM
Same as everyone else. Stuck in pottery shop can't place the spade. I can advance no further. I, unlike others, experienced game freezing in at least 3 spots prior to pottery shop. I was able to go back and advance, not with this one. I hope we get a fix soon, I was having fun.

LadyBlue0321
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by LadyBlue0321 on Dec 2, 12 3:40 PM
Won't this make for an exciting Monday at BFG and the developers?

MissAbby
Catfish
Catfish
1,709 Posts

[Post New]by MissAbby on Dec 2, 12 3:41 PM
Same problem as everyone else..pottery shop. Dr. Felix report sent.

tesco
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by tesco on Dec 2, 12 3:48 PM
im having the same problem game freezing in pottery shop

debraljensen
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by debraljensen on Dec 2, 12 3:57 PM
its not our issue its a game flaw. To many are getting exactly the same error by
placing the last token on the pottery chest.

wolfrun_cb1
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by wolfrun_cb1 on Dec 2, 12 4:04 PM
Definitely something wrong with the game NOT our computers. This is very frustrating as I was so looking forward to playing this game while it is raining outside. Bummer!! Please fix this!

grannyann_
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by grannyann_ on Dec 2, 12 4:10 PM
I am having the same problem at the pottery. Was really enjoying game up to this point, sadly am giving up for now.

[Post New]by Jackie143637 on Dec 2, 12 4:38 PM
Pottery Shop problem for me as well. Hope solution to fix it is found soon. I was enjoying the game.

Go to: